Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Are Your Priorities? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Priorities? (476 Views)

Adress Your Country’s Priorities: Loesech Blast Chimamanda / Reasons Why Regular Dental Visits Should Be In Your Family Priorities In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Priorities? by IyaTola: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
A dad once told his kids that things were tough and that he could not pay their school fees.

With tears in his eyes, he told them they would have to drop out until things got better.

The kids understood.

A week later, he bought a brand-new SUV for himself and weirdly asked his kids to celebrate with him.

There was no word about the school fees.

When quizzed further, he said that the money for the SUV was separate and that there was still no money for schooling.

First off, this is not a true story. (For some weirdos in the comments)

Second, the story is not as senseless as it comes across. Digging deeper, we can find a true story that relates.

e.g., paying for a career-improving course vs buying the latest smartphone. Or it could be about the government finding it hard to pay the minimum wage, yet there is money for state house decorations.

In the end, it is all about priorities.

What we consider important, we make time and devotion for. What we don’t consider important, we make excuses.

What are your priorities?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Priorities? by Klass99(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Priorities? by Vision101(m): 2:57am On Nov 11, 2022
I have emptied everything that I have to send the handsome young man and his wife abroad for postgraduate studies.

No money in my pocket again ooo to buy buhari's expensive pms.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Priorities? by IyaTola: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: What Are Your Priorities? by Nice2023(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
I don't have money to give any women even if i toasted and like her but I have money to invest in landed property and build a house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Priorities? by IyaTola: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
undecided
Nice2023:
I don't have money to give any women even if i toasted and like her but I have money to invest in landed property and build a house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Priorities? by IyaTola: 2:03am On Apr 23, 2023
grin
Vision101:
I have emptied everything that I have to send the handsome young man and his wife abroad for postgraduate studies.

No money in my pocket again ooo to buy buhari's expensive pms.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Police Recruit Who Returns Home From Nine-month Training To See His New / Relocation Sales: 6x6 Bed Frame For Sale / SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.