Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE (488 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by EriMma1: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
I will continue to say it. Let the men be allowed to carry all the burden so they can be responsible in the home.

Listen to this woman's ordeal and learn a great lesson.

Some men are despicable.

You can bash all you want I don't care.

https://www.facebook.com/100082804324719/posts/155191503917660/

Another one here beating the wife.
What do people even enjoy in marriage?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1603099936790481/

Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by God1000(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
You called men despicable and you want the same men to shadow your responsibilities, are your hands tied?

3 Likes

Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by burp18: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
😏

3 Likes

Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by EriMma1: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
You called men despicable and you want the same men to shadow your responsibilities, are your hands tied?

Did you read right? I said some men.
Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by EriMma1: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
After bringing children into the world, he now ran away, saddling the woman with responsibility of taking care of the children they both had together.

Women, make una too wise up. See her now standing helpless in the court with a huge debt and no husband in sight to assist. All these could have been avoided.

Struggle with a man at your own peril.
Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by Juhnior: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
EriMma1:
After bringing children into the world, he now ran away, saddling the woman with responsibility of taking care of the children they both had together.

Women, make una too wise up. See her now standing helpless in the court with a huge debt with no husband in sight to assist. All these could have been avoided.

Struggle with a man at your own peril.
That is what happens to a woman who may not be intentional about herself. We have a level playing field where women can be as successful if not more successful as men but many choose not to and settle for the rich ones. No one is saying be rich, just be alright as a person not gender based. As a man takes care of the responsibilities a woman cushions other subtle areas making the home thrive
Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by Blue86(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Let the Spirit of God lead you in all areas of life.
Marriage very essential an area.
Re: SEE THE REASON MEN SHOULD BE LEFT TO SHOULDER ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES ALONE by Anunakeeh: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
EriMma1:
I will continue to say it. Let the men be allowed to carry all the burden so they can be responsible in the home.

Listen to this woman's ordeal and learn a great lesson.

Some men are despicable.

You can bash all you want I don't care.

https://www.facebook.com/100082804324719/posts/155191503917660/

Another one here beating the wife.
What do people even enjoy in marriage

You this girl, You Aff come again ehnn.

(1) (Reply)

I'm.... / See Wetin Naija Banks Dey Do Me / What A Family! Slay Queen Posts Video Of Her Mum Twerking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.