Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days (60323 Views)

1.5 + Odds Under 2.5 Single / 150k Under 2 Months / Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by alamscolo(m): 5:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Who is that person that said naira is going to 500/$ again?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by jornwhite: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2022
alphabbey1:

Dollar is already trading at 780 as at today. So, we are definitely going higher this coming week...

Enemies of the state, selfishness is what is killing this country, is only in Nigeria you will see educated people doing all things humanly possible to reck the nation just becos they want to cash out to oppress there friends & neighbours.
elites are the major forces against the growth of nigeria cos there benefits are staturated in the loopholes & setback, all those praying for dollar to rise, when they finally make that money naa heavy sickness dem go use am treat ijn

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Romangalactic(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha. I am still laughing dude. I keep looking at that picture and laughing. Thanks for sharing it. I always love to know I am right. grin
u kip lukin at the pic and gettin surprised,dnt liecheesy E shock u say guyman carried a chica dat pass u bah?
I kno for fact dat u walk abt comparin urself wit evri yung lady u cum across by lukin for sometin in her dat u can use 2convince urself ur beta dan her.grin Conceited fellow,smh

I say u dnt haff who wee advice u,datz d real mattaz

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Romangalactic(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Mugu. Keep switching accounts. Wear cap like conductor.

The person in this picture with thick arms is now the one that hasn’t transitioned to menopause? Hahahaha! Abeg no make me tackle my fellow woman. grin
thick iz far beta dan long mosquito arms & legscheesy
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Akposkiz: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Don't rush to sell wait after election it will come back to 860.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Mugu. Keep switching accounts. Wear cap like conductor.

The person in this picture with thick arms is now the one that hasn’t transitioned to menopause? Hahahaha! Abeg no make me tackle my fellow woman. grin

Pócohàntās is yen yen yen, but he keeps dropping pics back-to-back to prove shit. grin grin

Someone that just likely went out with some girl ..... (no woman-tackling, yeah cheesy) and he's coming here to give shalaye wey no necessary.

We should rather pray for the deliverance of that woman from the dêmonic dolt. I no sure say she sense any whiff of his madness on here.

Imagine say na this kind thing person man dey do online. lipsrsealed

A bundle of shame and more. Agbalagba radarada ti o danu.

God abeg, o.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by FoolishBoy419: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2022
[.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by FoolishBoy419: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2022
[
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by jornwhite: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha. I am still laughing dude. I keep looking at that picture and laughing. Thanks for sharing it. I always love to know I am right. grin

hehehee !! does that mean you pray and wish people cry when they see your own pictures ... you know ur reasoning is so low i beginning to wonder where you got your own stD*** wink
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by FxExpo(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2022
techgen:
Naira will hit $1= 500 by January, 2023,... And would not hit 800 for the next 20yrs.

Know this and know peace....it's all Written in the sky cheesy

Sorry for your lost OP
My prayer too all Enemies of Our dear country most keep losing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Pócohàntās is yen yen yen, but he keeps dropping pics back-to-back to prove shit. grin grin

Someone that just likely went out with some girl ..... (no woman-tackling, yeah cheesy) and he's coming here to give shalaye wey no necessary.

We should rather pray for the deliverance of that woman from the dêmonic dolt. I no sure say she sense any whiff of his madness on here.

Imagine say na this kind thing person man dey do online. lipsrsealed

A bundle of shame and more. Agbalagba radarada ti o danu.

God abeg, o.

Lol. It is not even just the pictures he keeps dropping, it is the fact that the pictures keep showing how mediocre he is. I mean, what is this?

Maybe na in babe true true o. No woman-tackling if not, a lot would have been said. She shouldn’t be delivered, they actually fit from my observations.

Now I get his obsession with me. It keeps adding up. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol. It is not even just the pictures he keeps dropping, it is the fact that the pictures keep showing how mediocre he is. I mean, what is this?

Maybe na in babe true true o. No woman-tackling if not, a lot would have been said. She shouldn’t be delivered, they actually fit from my observations.

Now I get his obsession with me. It keeps adding up. grin grin

To be honest. Pictures so mid and mediocre lipsrsealed. For everything he's doing here.

I no wan offend God too much, but ehnnnnn...

See him viewing with his RenegadeX account (similar to BeanmanX).

Go through that account and see wonders for yourself. cheesy

He's a betting addict as well.

Modified: I can't find him under the thread anymore, but you can search for the account.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

To be honest. Pictures so mid and mediocre lipsrsealed. For everything he's doing here.

See him viewing with his RenegadeX account (similar to BeanmanX).

Modified: I can't find him anymore, but search for the account.

Madam I don't know you before o. How can u just guess that an account viewing a thread is someone trolling. Please pack well o undecided
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2022
RenegadeX:
Madam I don't know you before o. How can u just guess that an account viewing a thread is someone trolling. Please pack well o undecided

Ani werey ni e se. grin

Olosh*.

Go and do something meaningful with your life. undecided

Shamelessly and effortlessly disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

See him viewing with his RenegadeX account.

Nothing surprising tbh, it is perfect that he is a betting addict. His life is definitely not pleasurable and I am quite sure of that.

Cap is busy, top sef carry inscriptions everywhere. Which kind agbero dressing be that? I can only imagine what is on his feet.

Those pictures fit what he is doing here. I wonder why he thinks pictures prove anything. But then, it is good to know it is getting to him.

See as e stretch hard to the back of her seat like danfo driver. Sit with poise and dignity like a man - e no fit. Na to dey stretch thin hands everywhere. Some women dey try sha. I no fit talk pass like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Magnoliaa(f): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Nothing surprising tbh, it is perfect that he is a betting addict. His life is definitely not pleasurable and I am quite sure of that.

Cap is busy, top sef carry inscriptions everywhere. Which kind agbero dressing be that? I can only imagine what is on his feet.

Those pictures fit what he is doing here. I wonder why he thinks pictures prove anything. But then, it is good to know it is getting to him.

See as e stretch hard to the back of her seat like danfo driver. Sit with poise and dignity like a man - e no fit. Na to dey stretch thin hands everywhere. Some women dey try sha. I no fit talk pass like that. grin

Sometimes, I'll think you're street if I didn't know better. grin grin

The other day you were telling someone to go and look for a Bet Naija/Barber shop to charge.

'Cause why are these crazily accurate?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Topshow4real: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2022
It's 815/$ now @op
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Sometimes, I'll think you're street if I didn't know better. grin grin

The other day you were telling someone to go and look for a Bet Naija/Barber shop to charge.

'Cause why are these crazily accurate?

I never enter danfo before? Abi I don’t see his type everyday? I could be very street when I want to o. The highest be say I don’t fully blend in. But no be say I don’t know how it goes. grin

When I told you this guy na NURTW member, you think say na play? This is a person that claimed someone in America envies his dressing. This dressing or another? Haha!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ani werey ni e se. grin

Olosh*.

Go and do something meaningful with your life.

Shamelessly and effortlessly disgusting.

This is why I don't engage with women undecided . This one just saw me and started insulting herself . If you check now she's one hungry, bitter, unmarried 45+ years old woman like that her pot-bellied friend that they call pocohantas angry .

Don't go and look for old 60+ year old landlords to marry and save your asses. Be trolling 20+ year old guys on Nairaland and be posting them on your dp. Old cougars mstcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Yes, it definitely will. In fact, presently its already back to trading for #820+ . The thing is that the naira itself isn't appreciating/improving any noticeably, it still has the same value - the measures that the government has put/ is putting in place are merely cosmetic and have very little actual efffect on the naira's value. It is the dollar that fell not the naira that rose & this fall is a temporary one .
So if you have the option to do otherwise, don't keep your money in naira, keep it in another currency- preferably dollars, euros, pounds.
cc Lagosinter
LagosInter:

Do you think dollar will still rise?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by cmoney22222: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
820 present … op Dey happy now. Am happy for you
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by loucbou: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Check: t h e n e w g l o b a l r e s e r v e. c o m

And have peace
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by BRATISLAVA: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
LMAO. What a thread. From millions to some funny shiit.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Getting happier each hour.

Naira u can do this... Just downwards more cry
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by cmoney22222: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Am happy for you op. As you see small profit , beg sell and wait for retrenchment and enter again

GREATIGBOMAN:
Getting happier each hour.

Naira u can do this... Just downwards more cry
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by bennyflipy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nigerians are wicked

That's all I can say here.

Pathetic
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
bennyflipy:
Nigerians are wicked

That's all I can say here.

Pathetic

I swear they're
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by simplepee(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
pocohantas:
I have like 20k in Binance. Na that wicked girl @simplepee make me put am. Better come and bring out my money for me o. I wan use am chop. grin grin
Lmao. Pele my dear

Send aza here make I send you urgent 2k make you take hold your side, abi?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
simplepee:
Lmao. Pele my dear

Send aza here make I send you urgent 2k make you take hold your side, abi?

Give me back my money o, before I embarrass you here. angry angry
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by tabaralph: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
alphabbey1:

So how come other countries currency lost to dollar during the few weeks, and simultaneously all are gaining back at the moment. Are those countries also redesigning there notes....
Yeah! It's at this point we can both agree ur whole comment is clownish

Must you call me a clown to make your point?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pinkyz: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

I was also in your shoes too…lost million…but today am smiling again…Have for sure signals I can give to recover your money back…just WhatsApp me 07034585181

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pinkyz: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2022
I was also in your shoes too…lost million…but today am smiling again…Have for sure signals I can give to recover your money back…just WhatsApp me 07034585181

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.