Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days (60494 Views)

1.5 + Odds Under 2.5 Single / 150k Under 2 Months / Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by FreeStuffsNG: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions

This easy money mentality wrecked you and most of your fellow youths.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Reminderz: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
just read this now... crypto is dark business.. invest at your own risk

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Prechgold1180(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Honest opinions

I have been into crypto for like 3 years now and I have nva lost
Infact nah me Dey gain
U monitor the market before buying

U read news

U just dont jump

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by HomoSapiien: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
It funny how these selfish Nigerians take delight in seeing the country fail in other to satisfy their own selfish interest, then also turn back to blame the leaders for the suffering of average Nigerians of which they themselves are part. Nonsense.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Johnn44: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
So because you bought at $1=N866 you are shouting.Unless it’s money you need urgently, l advise you to just leave usdt hodl sit it out. $1 go reach 900Naira by February.
Before pikin dem born today go clock five years; $1 go don reach N1500 . Before e clock 25years; grin $l go don reach N2500. Very useless economy like that.
I year maximum you go see profit sure banker.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pseudonomer: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
See this

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Reminderz: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
at any sign of easy money, many gullible people were deceived.. greed is the root of all evil.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by money121(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
But you make millions under a day b4?
That's business
Lose or gain

Grind don't stop don't give up but learn how to take profit

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Reminderz: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
at any sign of easy money, many gullible people were deceived.. greed is the root of all evils.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Niorte: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hello,

Your headline is misleading. You didn't lose money to crypto, you lost money because you were trying to do the Bureau D'Change system where you buy low and sell high. Were you expecting the Naira to keep falling?

I also was in your shoes, I bought some usdt at the rate of 863 per usdt and by the time I wanted to withdraw, it was already down to 850.

Guess what I did? I transfer the fund to my future account, made a trade with 10% of my portfolio with a tight stop loss. As soon as I got 35% profit, I just close the trade. The profit make up for the loss due to Naira strengthening against the dollar.

See ehn, Crypto can make you rich overnight. It can also send you to the village in few hours.

The problem many people have is that they want to make money fast fast, I belong to a topsecret signal room where premium signals are being dropped. Even after telling people to use not more than 10X leverage, some will still use 50x and 75x, they say they want the profit to choke!

But they failed to manage their risk, such people make $100 in the morning and loss $500 in the evening due to lack of discipline.

One mistake people make again is that they don't listen to news or belong to a community where economic news is shared.

For the past few days, crypto trading was affected by fundamental analysis and not technical analysis. If you are trading based on technical analysis in the last few days, you surely would have lost but if you have your ears to the ground

Listen to FOMC press release such as US inflation and CPI report, then you would have made crazy. The fight between CZ(Binance) and SAM(FTX) also contributed negatively to the bear will experience.

Sorry, I'm writing out of point.

If you want to trade profitably, then contact me....I do not promise heaven on earth but be sure you will get quality signals. All you will have to do is to know how to enter a trade, set stop loss, lock profit and close a trade and you will see your portfolio growing.

You win, you lose but your winning rate should be high enough....thats the way trading works

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SPAMBOX7: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
Chill chairman chill. Convert the remaining usdt to bitcoin and leave it till early 2025. Cos bitcoin will be halved by 2024 and the price will go up to 80-100k dollars. So with your 19k investment it should be at least quadrupled by then. You lucky you have enough capital which is a big advantage. If you like go and do anything otherwise and be expecting fast profits na yiu Sabi.

Lastly you need to understand that bitcoin is highly volatile and unpredictable at the moment and as the father of other crypto coins they are also affected as well..so until 2024 there is nothing you will make off trading crypto. The only thing you will get is high blood pressure. I have said enough.

If you need more schooling pm my telegram below. But don't forget the most important message. Convert your usdt to bitcoin and leave it till 2025. Best investment method ever.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by sonofElElyon: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nlanalyst:
We can't pray for depreciation of our notes because of one bozo.
Inflation is biting hard on all Nigerians, we don't give q rat ass about you.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by donpata(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
You bought dollars using crypto. It's not crypto that has caused the loss. It's your lack of financial calculation. Dollar was 600 and jumped to almost 900 due to demand for payment of school fees for foreign admissions. Everyone that pays attention knows that. But i trust before December, you may have the opportunity to sell at a good rate before it crashes. If however you wanna recover your losses in crypto, send me a message. Maybe we can strike a deal. You cant be losing dollars in thousands like that.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SeriouslySense(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
I invested a little in crypto, to understand it for myself, and when i saw i lost, i did not bother further.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by pongwa(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
na people wey dey pray make Nigeria fall be this. Na so God go dey deal with ina.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by donpata(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Chill chairman chill. Convert the remaining usdt to bitcoin and leave it till early 2025. Cos bitcoin will be halved by 2024 and the price will go up to 80-100k dollars. So with your 19k investment it should be at least quadrupled by then. You lucky you have enough capital which is a big advantage. If you like go and do anything otherwise and be expecting fast profits na yiu Sabi.

Lastly you need to understand that bitcoin is highly volatile and unpredictable table so until 2024 there is nothing you will make off it. The only thing you will get is high blood pressure. I have said enough.

If you need more schooling pm my telegram below. But don't forget the most important message. Convert your usdt to bitcoin and leave it till 2025. Best investment method ever.

Dont follow this advice ohh. Nothing is writen on stone in crypto. What if one btc sells for just 5000$ by then?

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Donvinci(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Boss don’t invest in what you don’t know about make researches before you just into things…. They is nothing like crypto is not for you, you don’t really understand the game. You don’t expect to sell the rate at which you buy it and don’t rush into selling your coin cos it’s dropping if you sell cos it’s dropping you will loose more just be patient

NOTE: invest responsible ��
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Vicman300(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
bro your problem is that you make the wrong move you buy when rate low and sell when is high, you gone for btc instead of usdt but I can still help you to make profit through binance future just dm your WhatsApp digit
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by hopilo: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
Don't please. I beg you don't. You need to be guided. those that exchange with Malam are having same fluctuation
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by azpekuliar: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I need ur input.

Money way I wan use start house project

I bought that USDT Because I didn't want my money to be loosing value in the bank

Now all of a sudden immediately I got usdt some people are now telling me I should have gotten BUSD

Why on earth did Naira appreciate

As if they were timing me

It was the Naira that appreciated against the Dollar not that crypto dealt with you. You can leave it in USDT as the rally wil not last.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by almelo3: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
what will make demand for it to be high in december? December is month were we get highest remittance to families, and mobile app use for transfer only pays in dollars, new naira will be in circulation, why the sudden increase was hugely people trying to offload their stashed naira and are willing to buy at any rate, it will be rotating at the current rate it is now, and if DANGOTE refinery comes into operation as promised first quarter of 2023 naira will appreciate more
GREATIGBOMAN:

And whoose fault is it it's depreciating?

We all wanted it to appreciate but it kept depreciating

I'm certain it will deep further during Christmas when demand for it will be high I so much pray it deeps further

Imagine u can't do transaction more than $20 with Nigerian cards.

Fuckkk u and your notes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Kimjongun: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

Sorry for your lose. The main reason why I never invested in cryptocurrency is simply because I use to question myself, that if everyone is selling the naira short, all of us will end up poor.
It doesn't make any sense to create unnecessary stress on our own currency and be praying that it depreciate further. It just doesn't make any reasonable economic sense. If the naira depreciate too much as you would want to make your supposed profit, you won't be able to get your money.

All of us are in the mercy of the CBN

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by deflover(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

Many of u lack skills
I have been trading since 2007
I know what it means to loss
There are skills for every aspect in life
Even to Bleep u need to learn
If I had asked u let me train u
U will say its too expensive
These things are rather not that difficult to understand if u are mentored well
You can cut your loses
Use the money to buy gold
Since u are looking for safe havens .
But there are some few things u will need to be able to do crypto...
I have a book on amazon
Whale catcher by godfrey anigbogbo
It will help

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Otilaw: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
You better sell it now or stand the chance to regret for the rest of your life.

I've a cousin who invested $20,000 USD on crypto and lost about $19,500 USD because he refused to hear my advise and that of others. i can take you to him if you're in Lagos, his shop is at computer village, you can ask him to confirmed.

And if you sell it now, your lost will be minimal as compare to what might befall you tomorrow.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Truth234(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

U believe naira will deep further?

Bro. I am a financial market expert. Please do not sell, globally this is a bearish period both in the stock market and other risk assets. However, a lot of assets are extremely cheap.

You were not supposed to just deposit in USDT and abandoned it. Even at that, you should have kept your eyes on Central Bank happenings as CBN made the adjustment that led to the Naira improvement just a few days ago and I covered it in the link below.

Binance P2P sets the Naira-USDT exchange rate based on demand and supply on the platform. This, CBN invalidated by allowing direct naira deposits and withdrawals on the platform. Once that happens, people started depositing and withdrawing without a p2p intermediary.

Please note that USDT is a stablecoin backed by dollar. So your money will always be what it is in US Dollars, only in exchanging to Naira you will notice the improvement or decrease. Now learn how to trade and buy battered cryptocurrencies with real projects and come and thank me in 2024. Yes, that is when the next Bitcoin halving will happen.

https://investorsking.com/2022/11/07/binance-now-accept-naira-withdrawals-and-deposits/

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by cntabs(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
I would sell. The recent naira drop wasn’t organic (it was simply people with questionable naira in cash trying to salvage it).
Naira should gain in December because it’s demand increases due to diasporans returning home for the holidays.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by nkwuocha: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
angry angry
You guys are funny.
What about we business folks that already bought goods on high foreign exchange?
How are we going to sell and maje gain?

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by SPAMBOX7: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
donpata:

Dont follow this advice ohh. Nothing is writen on stone in crypto. What if one btc sells for just 5000$ by then?
You see? U don't even understand anything about crypto talk about btc. Your reply exposed you. Go Google what "bitcoin halving" means
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Solacemk: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where una dey see that money? Chai
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by dawnomike(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions
Wait till during the election
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Reference(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
capetownboyz:
So op you expect naira to keep depreciating because you loosing some money over the decision you took solely out of your best interest , now you expect the government who is looking for the interest of all Nigerians ,strengthening the only hope we have as country which is naira , so in your ambiguous mind you want naira to crash Abi over millions of concerned citizens because of you and your likes who don’t trust your government or hope for the best ..man take your losses and stop beating around the bush ..naira will be strong ..

Government is looking out for the interests of contractors. There is a mad rush to award all manner of contracts these last few weeks that inflation is bound to surge.

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by ayubaski: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Greedy person, May God not answer your prayers for naira to depreciate against the dollar, it will rather appreciate against the dollar.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80