Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days (60775 Views)

1.5 + Odds Under 2.5 Single / 150k Under 2 Months / Crypto Is A Manipulated Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by jonex39: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
I Beg you to sell because it’s not going to depreciate further again.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by GarkiAccessory(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Brand new Mi TV box s
Negotiable
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Sammy101111(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Crypto am never holding any more I lost $6,500
This year since then my love for crypto as change I have always been cashouting out on crypto but the day it caught me I was not prepaid . I know some people lost more than my $6,500 but bro have played my crypto game sharp have never lost since I started not deep lost for a whole 4 years as I smart reach in sell and buying and holding and stacking but the day crypto hit me hard once I lost flow from my life I hated crypto but I only do normal trading no holding or staking
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by nairalee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I need ur input.

Money way I wan use start house project

I bought that USDT Because I didn't want my money to be loosing value in the bank

Now all of a sudden immediately I got usdt some people are now telling me I should have gotten BUSD

Why on earth did Naira appreciate

As if they were timing me

Lol this is funny on many levels. Sorry for your loss but if I'm to project I'll say Naira Will still go depreciate so don't sell now
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Deluxe15: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
The best way of trading is long term and trading the amount you can afford to loose. The amount you invested is big. Crypto market can be very unpredictable and sometimes rewarding. Instead of having a high blood pressure, pull out your funds and leave some for long term. I also believe that luck and not just chart is part of the game. Best of luck in your decision.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
You took your decision when it was at its peak. The only solution to your problem now is to wait. Wait until the criminals in power do more damage to our country either Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by PJ123: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Connected1:
So because of your greed we should then pray for depreciation of our currency and further suffering of Nigerians.

It will even drop to #100 and you will cry bitterly.

If not for greed you have asked properly before investing .

God bless you brother!!!
God will disappoint these wicked and greed people praying for naira depreciation.
Naira will bounce back in Jesus name!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by annisy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
When buhari will be leaving office $1=1000naira so relax
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Pholadime(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
When I'm still hoping you'll teach cryptosystem. What a life
GREATIGBOMAN:
So due to how Naira misbehaving.

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

I just check and they're currently selling usdt there at 722 naira.

My hard earned money just lost like that

I just deleted the app... If they like let them make it drop to N400

Crypto have really delt with me

Last year it was one merchant token that ripped me off $2000
Then Shiba Inu ripped me $1200

Anytime I do anything crypto related I lose money

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Will dollar be scarce in December?

Honest opinions

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
I will be sincere to you, just sell it off now because it will still definitely drop more.... I sold all my usdt to naira today. Even though it will rise back, not in this coming weeks.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Afamed: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

And whoose fault is it it's depreciating?

We all wanted it to appreciate but it kept depreciating

I'm certain it will deep further during Christmas when demand for it will be high I so much pray it deeps further

Imagine u can't do transaction more than $20 with Nigerian cards.

Fuckkk u and your notes

Then do not come here to disturb us . Naira will continue to appreciate
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by irelanda: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Use Binance platform and convert to either BTC or ethereum, then wait for the market to comeback up, then sell. Unless you want to count your losses and sell now. Crypto is very volatile but I can assure you that it will bounce back at some point. Keep an eye on it and once it bounces back , just sell.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by kumbhuru: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wrakeim:
Please the crypto space has been so volatile don't keep your money on centralized exchanges like binance use cold wallets like trustwallet and metamask or buy hardware wallets like ledger or trezor. Check what happened to cex like ftx recently
Why are people not using blockchain again?
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by professore(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

It's really painful... Especially if u do legit business and know how much sweat u put in before making a single penny.

My eyes now almost having issues due to me always on my system doing gigs for people.

I've been down ever since.

Baddest month of my life.
you better don't let your health deteriorate because of money, money is can be made anytime but your health is not what money can buy, becareful.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Reference(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
ayubaski:
Greedy person, May God not answer your prayers for naira to depreciate against the dollar, it will rather appreciate against the dollar.. Amen

And what is the basis of such prayers when the government by its actions are pressurizing the naira.

Should be praying for the roots not the branches of the matter and certainly not the fruits of their actions.

I say it is black friday in government corridors for their pet contractors. To see how much loot they can cash out before May 29 and you are saying pray.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by 16inchdick: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Stop being stupid.

All my money was in Naira and losing vaue everyday.

Imagine last week within a day naira fell from 700 to 863 to 1 USD

it was heading to N1000

Every right thinking human would move their money to a more stable currency.

Stop being emotional and naive.

It will still fall in December when there obviously will be dollar shortage.

Those who wants to travel will need dollar

Those who who to import goods will also need dollar

Price of things will increase

Dollar to naira will increase and I'll get my money back

U can cry if u want

Bro you wrong by December this a period in which there would
Be a lot of forex as a result of disaporans people from abroad sending money from abroad and also most people from abroad come back into the country this xmas period. Have you ever noticed that during xmas period that's when a lot of disaporans buy property.
Next year things might change, you know why Dangote refinery would start operation it's currently 97percent complete it's because we don't have much dollars now that's why the naira is depreciating . Daily oil production last month was 900,000 barrels per day it peaked to 1.4Million barrels per day this month we are supposed to be doing 1.8Million barrels according to opec quota So forex we were earning dipped so badly within this 6Months that's part of the reason the naira was depreciating CBN wasn't having enough forex Just imagine when production peaks to 1.8Mb/d and Dangote refinery starts operation by March next year You can ask any Economist this

The Naira deprecation is not gonna last long

It's better one invest in real estate . It's better to buy lands na only real estate fit withstand any inflation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Patobajujuman12: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Just buy xrp with what u have and wait even if it’s 5 years you go smile
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Izzylion101(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Well crypto is not for everyone holding of btc should be for future preserver like holding for about 4years and you don’t use your saving for that ,,,you use your spare money ,this same btc make me whom I am today ,I remember 2014 when I mainly used to be a gift card merchant and I do keep my profit as btc on Paxful after trading ,I already have about $7500 as at 2016 and do you know how much that worth by 2019,,,I buy my first better car and also build a house and other stuff from the 250% increase ,,,

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by New007: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I went and withdrew 70% of my savings from the bank and bought $19,000 worth of USDT at N863 per dollar on binance p2p

Guess what.

Will anyone advice me to sell my USDT now at 722 and accept my loss or wait untill December if Naira will lose value further to say N900 to a dollar

Honest opinions
You went in with a short-term mindset. Think long bro. Give it at least till December ending. Anything can happen, including loses. But that's business.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by GistFullGround: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

Abokis that caused the scarcity of dollars are being arrested. Things will go back to at least $1/N230 very soon. My advice is to sell you crypto and accept your loss!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

Same here bro. Market always crash whenever I invest.

But, you can just forget it there and it will appreciate.
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by HardMirror(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cooleeey:
don't rush to sell

Wait till after election
that is not accurate it shld be a week to election.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Heffalump(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
uzohrome:
Calm down.... naira will come down more

Wait until CBN monetary policy hits you in January 2023.

All those hoarding dollars and naira will cry blood.

CBN cashless policy will be the game changer for Nigeria.

FYI, eNaira will replace a huge chunk of fiat/ paper naira.
Going cashless will help Nigerian economy greatly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Tboy1419: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

With my humble opinion bro, my advice to you now is to stick with binance news to know which crypto currency is gaining values, as of now BTC has dropped to $17,312.23, P2P on binance is not lucrative, you can download other crypto apps like COINBASE, bitget, bitmart, or changelly and compare there arbitrage opportunity's, you may buy 100USDT on binance and sell for $110 at other crypto currency exchange rate, you can follow this link and know more about it here,

https://earnpay.top/?ref=jk?utm_source=AdCryptoCo.In&utm_campaign=47&utm_ip=105.112.59.156&utm_country=Nigeria
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by fof1: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Guess what.

Honest opinions

You are hasty to Conclude and Blame Crypto Volatility for ur Loss...it is ur Unsteady Knowledge of the Market Environment that had been Causing ur Losses,Pls. Ur Greed is Evident from ur Experience, Pls. Blame No One...Seek Proper Knowledge of the Trends to Follow.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Izzylion101(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
And the best time to buy btc is when is very dip ,I mean when is very low ,like this period or when it even went further down ,,,and when it rise back you convert it to usdt,,,and when it deep again u buy btc and withdraw your profit if you want to be holding for short period of time ,,,but if you want to sell btc now I can buy at 843 per $ ,,,0.8 1. 44385625 that my WhatsApp line should in case thanks to Nairaland
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Mitsurugi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I'm certain it will deep further during Christmas when demand for it will be high I so much pray it deeps further

Fuckkk u and your notes

You are Nigeria's problem nigga

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Wolex76: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is not a problem of crypto, usdt is equal to $1. He bought one usdt at the rate of #860 and now naira appreciated. No matter what usdt is always equal to dollar in crypto market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by omoadeleye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
That means you are running on N2,679,000.

What do you expect? You invested your money on speculative, so things can go sideways, when you lose another people are gaining.

Since you are running loss some of us is running profit at the moment.

Surplus funds are meant for investment and investment are two ways risk.

Moreover, you are not wishing the naira currency well sha

I just pray that naira should continue appreciating against dollars for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by PJ123: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Reference:

And what is the basis of such prayers when the government by its actions are pressurizing the naira.

Should be praying for the roots not the branches of the matter and certainly not the fruits of their actions.

I say it is black friday in government corridors for their pet contractors. To see how much loot they can cash out before May 29 and you are saying pray.

You will do worse than the present leaders you are accusing. If in your powerless state, you're this greedy and selfish, you would do worse than any past leaders. Unfortunately, the papers you're gathering will not profit you when the rewards of evil intention against Naira and Nigeria begin to take a course in your life. Unfortunately, you won't be able to relate the cause with the effects

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by Somope: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Fuckkk u and your notes

Come, let me open a Providus bank account for you and you can use our platinum card to operate up to $3000 monthly

Email - omosam4real2011@yahoo.com
Re: Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days by karkinase(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Better sell Naira will appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.