Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) (63961 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Heavy Rains Trigger Landslide In Japan, At Least Two Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by brutal1(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2022
What if you borrow sense?
Lionnation:
What if USA wipe out Russia china and UAE at once and Russian automatic nuclear now wipe out america and all north American countries, by that time obi would be the president of Nigeria and then Nigeria will now become world power
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Rizatrendz: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
In the United States, similar technologies were developed. Seismic and radiation sensors are used to monitor parts of the U.S. and the world for nuclear explosions and other activity, but the U.S. military never created an automatic trigger for its arsenal. Instead, it ensured that American humans with the ability and authority to launch a second strike would survive a first strike.

This is the part I like. And this is what sets the U.S and Russo apart.

As it was stated U.S.A developed same technogy but because they value Humans lives and want every action to be carefully decided and only deliberate they decided to switch it manual.

There is a reason U.S.A is world Power and not Russo or China.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by KingDeclan: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Referrals code[b][/b]
Yemavok:
Paxful is celebrating it's 7th year by giving you the chance to win exclusive Paxful goodies!

Prize: $15,000
Winners: All Valid Paxful Users

Visit https://paxful.com to get started

Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Lionnation: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2022
brutal1:
What if you borrow sense?
you can lend me the one your father is not using
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Osariemen12: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
danngnews:

Keep shouting Putin and mother Russia as if they know you exist, as far they are concerned, you are poor black monkey.

Maybe a Ukrainian bleeped your mother. It's the Ukrainians who don't see you as a black monkey?

Ozuor.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by TenQ: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
WriterNig:

Russian military forces have over 700 different types of nuclear weapon “carriers” - strategic bombers, nuclear submarines and intercontinental ballistic missile silos.

Russia currently has an estimated 1,600 deployed tactical nuclear weapons, with another 2,400 .

At the end of it, what does Russia gain?
She doesn't exist again as a people and her enemy too is destroyed!
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Kelvin3476: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
corike:
. Make una dey try response with sense even if na small it's unheard to deploy a nuclear weapons in a conventional war when the dialogues are still ongoing besides Ukraine wasn't even a treat just a lil fries that plays western pawn
U WANTED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH SENSE WHILE U 4GOT UR SENSE WHEN WRITING US.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Kelvin3476: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
seunayantokun:

I appreciate your desire to preach the Gospel, brother, but you sometimes misinterprete and misapply the Holy Scriptures. On this your Trump and America, for instance, your position isnt correct. I don't mind having a personal talk with you if you want. If you send me an email with your WhatsApp number, I can call you. Thanks
SAME THING I TOLD HIM LONG AGO.

SOME TIMES ALL THIS RIDICLES THE SCRIPTURE
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by SaLongs1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

Your writing is devoid of communication.
to certain persons who call a faraway dictatorship mother grin grin grin
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Otobong3374(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin Making Bla Bla Bla Noise Every Day Cannot Solve This, Okay? If Putin Know Very Well In His Mind That He Is Superpower Emperor Let Me Nuke America Let Us See How Powerful He Is.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Otobong3374(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
MansoryMX:
So other nations like US that have more than 5000 nuclear bombs will fold their hands and watch as Russia nukes lands in US soil, Britain too will fold their hands and other nuclear capable nations too abi?

If Russia fires one Nuclear bomb! Just One! They will have just 15 minutes to Fire all their remaining Nukes and prepare themselves for annihilation as well. It’s a win win for all humanity because it will be the end for us all as nuclear bombs will rain like Hailstones around the world and the rest of us like Africa continent will all die gradually from high nuclear radiation that will hover the earth atmosphere for 100s of years. 95% of all living organisms will perish.

Which kind foolish thread be this? cheesy

U Want Follow That Foolish Boy?
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Otobong3374:
U Want Follow That Foolish Boy?

Some people way of reasoning is just too funny. They think a nuclear Holocaust is a a beautiful sight or thing to experience. I just dey look them dey laugh cheesy
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lionnation:
What if USA wipe out Russia china and UAE at once and Russian automatic nuclear now wipe out america and all north American countries, by that time obi would be the president of Nigeria and then Nigeria will now become world power

No country has the monopoly to wipe another with a nuclear bomb. Humans have evolve more than this and the first and last nuclear bombs were dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. All nuclear arsenals owned by different nations are for two sole purposes which are ALIEN INVASION or A GLOBAL EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Onuoha1234(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Not to worry. There is no way Putin and Russia can escape destruction if Putin pulls the trigger. Africa will remain intact. God's own continent!
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by goodheart01: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jackanda1:
Bla bla bla.... Its nine months they are yet to capture and keep one Ukrainian city. undecided

All they know is is to conduct military parades and threaten the world with nuclear weapons as if they are the only nuclear state.

Aswear the thing tire me... They’re not the only nuclear power, and they can’t use their nukes without also being destroyed by the US. Yet they won’t let us rest with the Russia nonsense
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by goodheart01: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Realists:

Putin needs to change the world demography, with that button. The USA/NATO/Nazi are destroying the world peace, with their over capitalism.

Let them try first naa... no be to make noise
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U WANTED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH SENSE WHILE U 4GOT UR SENSE WHEN WRITING US.
. Dude's went cap just to prove his point lol u ain't doing bad either
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by harrend(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Who thinks this dead hand thing is actually real❓❓
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Phyde: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osariemen12:
Long live Vladimir Osazuwa Odion Putin.

God bless Mother Russia.
grin grin grin
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by brutal1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol your father nor offend me...make we leave am out of this....na u nor get sense...make we do something about that one...first thing first...you need to barb your hair to make it easy for us to locate where your brain dey leak from...like locating where tyre dey leak ..you get
Lionnation:
you can lend me the one your father is not using
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Osariemen12: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
SaLongs1:
to certain persons who call a faraway dictatorship mother grin grin grin

What you quoted is applicable to what you've written here.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Osariemen12: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Phyde:

grin grin grin

Putin na my man.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Kelvin3476: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
corike:
. Dude's went cap just to prove his point lol u ain't doing bad either
U ARE REALLY NUT UPSTAIR.
IF U KNW MY MONICA , THEN U DO KNW I PREFER CAPLOCK.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by KayCee92(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Better grin
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Osariemen12: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
KayCee92:

Better grin

And Mother Russia too.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by KayCee92(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

And Mother Russia too.

Lmao grin angry angry
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Cuteimma1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
ALIENS INVASION? Like seriously, ALIENS exist?

MansoryMX:

No country has the monopoly to wipe another with a nuclear bomb. Humans have evolve more than this and the first and last nuclear bombs were dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. All nuclear arsenals owned by different nations are for two sole purposes which are ALIEN INVASION or A GLOBAL EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U ARE REALLY NUT UPSTAIR.
IF U KNW MY MONICA , THEN U DO KNW I PREFER CAPLOCK.
. Asshole be feeling urself can't even comprehended a humor
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Kelvin3476: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2022
corike:
. Asshole be feeling urself can't even comprehended a humor
U DNT SIMPLY KNW THE MEANING OF HUMOR.
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Jostoman: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Father4all:
better things like what? America sss licker
sorry o mr putin ass licker
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Cuteimma1:
ALIENS INVASION? Like seriously, ALIENS exist?

I come to understand If too many speculation surrounds a particular thing then it’s not a myth. There are so many things being hidden from the masses
Re: Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) by Father4all: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Jostoman:
sorry o mr putin ass licker
you are confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / Barack Obama's Presidency In Fascinating Photos By Pete Souza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.