Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Handprint Disproves Evolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Handprint Disproves Evolution (10954 Views)

A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51am On Nov 11, 2022
HandPrint Disproves Evolution

This handprint is stored in the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose Texas.

It was found in Cretaceous layers where only dinosaurs were supposed to have lived according to evolutionary theory.

The fossil handprint is so specific that it displays impressions of the thumbnail, impressions of the tissue webbing between the thumb and index finger, and the impression left by penetration of the middle finger into the mud.

The fact that a human print is found where dinosaurs lived is proof that man and dinosaur always existed together since the beginning.

We know this because in the Bible God created ALL animals and man together during the 6 days of creation.

We did not evolve from apes, we were created in the image of a loving God!

Neither did we evolve from apelike creatures but created in the image of God. Praise the Lord! cheesy

Source

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
"3.7 MILLION YEAR OLD" HUMAN FOOTPRINTS?

The Laetoli prints are fully human footprints in the same layers as the famous Lucy "ape like ancestor."

If humans lived when Lucy did, where's the evolution?

Seems more logical that Lucy was just another ape like creature that lived with man because as we know, God DID create ape and man together in the Garden of Eden.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
DOES RANDOMNESS CREATE ORDER?

If Darwin were alive today, there's absolutely no doubt it my mind he would deny his own theory. It doesn't even closely resemble what he expected. Variation and change does not increase genetic information to change a single cell into humans over millions of years. This is mathematically NIL. This assumes the cell with its design itself came from NOTHING which is already a HUGE obstacle!

CASE IN POINT....

"The probability that the simple phrase "To be, or not to be: that is the question:" will occur via a haphazard process, as atheists and materialists demand, is approximately, 1 in 12.5 Trillion Trillion Trillion Trillion Trillion Trillion.
Mathematics dictate that 5 billion years of random events cannot possibly reproduce even a simple phrase from Shakespeare, let alone the 3 Billion precisely structured and programmed base pairs molecules of the human DNA CODE"

CODES REQUIRE A PROGRAMMER.

Source

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Steep: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Beautiful, evolution is a lie, it is lie crafted in other to explain away the creator who is above all blessed forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Neither did we evolve from apelike creatures but created in the image of God. Praise the Lord! cheesy

Source

LoLz! Rock that they won't let scientist verify nor would they say what cretaceous bed they found it in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Rock that they won't let scientist verify nor would they say what cretaceous bed they found it in.

....when atheist evolutionists loses the argument. grin

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

....when atheist evolutionists loses the argument. grin

LoLz! There is no argument when facts cannot be verified. I have a golden horse with wings in my backyard, oya argue with me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2022
FISH OUT OF PLACE?

This is the coelacanth. It is one of the earliest fish in the sea according to Evolutionary theory. According to Evolutionary scientists, this fish would have lived 400 MILLION YEARS AGO, but here it is still living - It was discovered in 1932!

This is what's called a "living fossil". If this fish lived so long ago, what is it doing alive today? First of all, there has been no evolution of this fish. It's still the same fish. And if it went extinct so long ago, why is it still here? Maybe the conclusion here is that evolution is false, and the Earth is NOT millions of years old! We have an album of many animals like this called "living fossils" just like this one.

Evolution is FALSE!

Source

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2022
By Chance?

Source

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Jargons.
If you research more on your Israelite god and his parents, you’ll be better off.

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
FISH OUT OF PLACE?

This is the coelacanth. It is one of the earliest fish in the sea according to Evolutionary theory. According to Evolutionary scientists, this fish would have lived 400 MILLION YEARS AGO, but here it is still living - It was discovered in 1932!

This is what's called a "living fossil". If this fish lived so long ago, what is it doing alive today? First of all, there has been no evolution of this fish. It's still the same fish. And if it went extinct so long ago, why is it still here? Maybe the conclusion here is that evolution is false, and the Earth is NOT millions of years old! We have an album of many animals like this called "living fossils" just like this one.

Evolution is FALSE!

Source

LMAO! So they found a fish they thought was extinct how does that prove evolution didn't happen? The theory doesn't say that a species must go extinct so finding a species thought to be extinct in no way disproves the theory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
By Chance?

Source

Someone won $2 billion in a lottery recently, that's more than N1trillion therefore it is impossible that the person won it by chance. That's the kind of argument this is, nonsensical.

3 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
By Chance?

Not to mention, they have a very similar design. Accident? I don't think so!

Source

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Water boils at 100 degrees,surely, one of the evidence of a deity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
By Chance?

Not to mention, they have a very similar design. Accident? I don't think so!

Source

The skeleton of humans and gorillas “have a very similar design.
Accident? I don’t think so” cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36am On Nov 17, 2022
EVOLUTIONARY SCIENTISTS SAY CARBON DATING IS RELIABLE,

And can help prove millions of years. Well, this is just one of many, many goofs!

We live on a young, created Earth.

Source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
EVOLUTIONARY SCIENTISTS SAY CARBON DATING IS RELIABLE,

And can help prove millions of years. Well, this is just one of many, many goofs!

We live on a young, created Earth.

Source

By using a method that is guaranteed to give a false result. Genius. LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by HisSplendor: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

I think you have a closed mind. You love to be sealed away from obvious facts.

All atheists quickly look for their own framed excuses to disprove anything related to God.

The truth is that Atheists aren't concerned or care to know whether God exists or not. That isn't the problem. The problem is that they hate God and would do everything to deny His existence.

Judging from what I've reading from atheists on this thread, atheists would still hold on to godlessness even if Darwin was to return from the grave to disprove his own evolution theory.

I think there's a demon of destruction directly and deliberately working in the minds of some people to seal their fate in eternal damnation. This same demon propels them to blaspheme even against the rules of their own conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2022
HisSplendor:

All atheists quickly look for their own framed excuses to disprove anything related to God.

The truth is that Atheists aren't concerned or care to know whether God exists or not. That isn't the problem. The problem is that they hate God and would do everything to deny His existence.

Judging from what I've reading from atheists on this thread, atheists would still hold on to godlessness even if Darwin was to return from the grave to disprove his own evolution theory.

I think there's a demon of destruction directly and deliberately working in the minds of some people to seal their fate in eternal damnation. This same demon propels them to blaspheme even against the rules of their own conscience.

What obvious facts? Dating methods are used depending on the material being examined and have specific limitations. When you use the one that is not for a certain material you are guaranteed a wrong result, there's nothing to close off here, you are wrong simple.

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Wilgrea7(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2022
HisSplendor:

So many things wrong here. First of all, we don't hate "God". God is a title. That would be like saying we hate “king" or “father"

Secondly, hating something and denying its existence is self contradictory. You can't hate something you don't believe exists.

But the main thing I wanted to point out here was the commonly peddled idea, that somehow, disproving evolution gives credibility to your bible story.

To make it clear, it absolutely does NOT. Not even close.

Even if you were to disprove evolution (which of course I'd be happy to see), it would only mean that what we thought was once correct, wasn't correct.

It would not prove the biblical creation story any more than it would prove the Islamic, Hindu, greek or Norse story.

If you want to make a case for a specific deity, like Yahweh creating the world as shown in the biblical account, then you need to show proof for that. Testable, verifiable proof.

Disproving one thing doesn't automatically prove the other, because there's no dichotomy here.

And i believe this response applies to OLAADEGBU as well.

The last thing I'd like to address is the highly misguided idea that evolution says life arose by “chance", or “accident"

That isn't, and has never been the view of evolution, so it's a bit disappointing when you guys try so hard to debunk a position that's not even held by the party you're trying to debunk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

You are proof that atheist evolutionists are either lazy or not interested in checking up facts. A reference was given for the quote "Shells from living snails were carbon dated as being 27, 000 years old." Instead for you to check the reference given up you jumped to the conclusion that it was a wrong method. You cannot deny that that quote does not exist in your "science" book. cool

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wilgrea7:

So many things wrong here. First of all, we don't hate "God". God is a title. That would be like saying we hate “king" or “father"

Secondly, hating something and denying its existence is self contradictory. You can't hate something you don't believe exists.

But the main thing I wanted to point out here was the commonly peddled idea, that somehow, disproving evolution gives credibility to your bible story.

To make it clear, it absolutely does NOT. Not even close.

Even if you were to disprove evolution (which of course I'd be happy to see), it would only mean that what we thought was once correct, wasn't correct.

It would not prove the biblical creation story any more than it would prove the Islamic, Hindu, greek or Norse story.

If you want to make a case for a specific deity, like Yahweh creating the world as shown in the biblical account, then you need to show proof for that. Testable, verifiable proof.

Disproving one thing doesn't automatically prove the other, because there's no dichotomy here.

And i believe this response applies to OLAADEGBU as well.

The last thing I'd like to address is the highly misguided idea that evolution says life arose by “chance", or “accident"

That isn't, and has never been the view of evolution, so it's a bit disappointing when you guys try so hard to debunk a position that's not even held by the party you're trying to debunk.

Since your mind is already made up, why should we confuse you with facts? You believe 2 + 2 can be anything else but 4. Ignorance is bliss. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! There is no argument when facts cannot be verified. I have a golden horse with wings in my backyard, oya argue with me.

Why should I waste my time arguing with you with your vicious cycle that says the fossils is dated by the rock and the rock is dated by the fossils?

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Maynman:

The skeleton of humans and gorillas “have a very similar design.
Accident? I don’t think so” cheesy

It only means that they have the same Designer who happens to be the infinite intelligent Creator God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

It only means that they have the same Designer who happens to be the infinite intelligent Creator God.

same designer doesn’t mean the material were also created by that designer.
Who also designed the designer?

And this your intelligent creator god is called yahweh, god of the Israelite right?

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Why should I waste my time arguing with you with your vicious cycle that says the fossils is dated by the rock and the rock is dated by the fossils?

LoLz! That is not what I said so of course you are arguing with yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

You are proof that atheist evolutionists are either lazy or not interested in checking up facts. A reference was given for the quote "Shells from living snails were carbon dated as being 27, 000 years old." Instead for you to check the reference given up you jumped to the conclusion that it was a wrong method. You cannot deny that that quote does not exist in your "science" book. cool

What reference? A picture from Facebook? LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

What reference? A picture from Facebook? LMAO!

Selective reading. Let me spell it out for you since you choose not to see it. "Science vol. 224, 1984, pp., code > 58-61." And that's if you are interested in finding out because I know your mind is already made up. cool

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Selective reading. Let me spell it out for you since you choose not to see it. "Science vol. 224, 1984, pp., code > 58-61." And that's if you are interested in finding out because I know your mind is already made up. cool

Science vol. 224, 1984, pp., code > 58-61

Bwahahahahahahah
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Maynman:

same designer doesn’t mean the material were also created by that designer.
Who also designed the designer?

And this your intelligent creator god is called yahweh, god of the Israelite right?

Have you ever heard of the makers of Toyota cars? Do the various models negate the fact that they are made by Toyota company? The infinite Creator created and designed all things.

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Have you ever heard of the makers of Toyota cars? Do the various models negate the fact that they are made by Toyota company? The infinite Creator created and designed all things.

Who’s really the “makers of toyota car”?
The architect that draws the details of the car?
Or those that makes the drawing come to life?
Or the ownerS of toyota company? The chairman and president changes, so which particular one did the toyota car tell you when you both spoke?

And this your creator is small boy yahweh, a mere israelite god right?

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Maynman:

Who’s really the makers of toyota car?
The architect that draws the details of the car?
Or those that makes the drawing come to life?
Or the ownerS of toyota company?
The chairman and president changes, so which particular one did the toyota car tell you when you both spoke?

Do you know the difference between the make and model of a car?

Maynman:

And this your creator is small boy yahweh, a mere israelite god right?

The Maker is the Infinite uncreated Creator. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tempted To Assist A Family With God's Money (Tithe) / Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? / Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.