Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Handprint Disproves Evolution - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Handprint Disproves Evolution (11120 Views)

A Graduate Student Disproves Gay Marriage Scientifically. / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Selective reading. Let me spell it out for you since you choose not to see it. "Science vol. 224, 1984, pp., code > 58-61." And that's if you are interested in finding out because I know your mind is already made up. cool

OK. Looked it up and it doesn't say what you say it says.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/1692887

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Do you know the difference between the make and model of a car?

The Maker is the Infinite uncreated Creator. cool

What’s the make of a car?
Also the model of car?

Your maker is small boy yahweh, a mere israelite god? Bwahahahah
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

Someone won $2 billion in a lottery recently, that's more than N1trillion therefore it is impossible that the person won it by chance. That's the kind of argument this is, nonsensical.

Lottery is a game of chance and God does not play dice. wink
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Lottery is a game of chance and God does not play dice. wink

But that's the argue you made: it can't be chance because the odds are very low yet we see low chance odds happening.

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

OK. Looked it up and it doesn't say what you say it says.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/1692887

Selective reading at play again. If you look closely under the heading "Major Carbon-14 Deficiency In Modern Snail Shells From Nevada Springs." You can't miss it unless you look with eyes closed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

But that's the argue you made: it can't be chance because the odds are very low yet we see low chance odds happening.

What are the odds of a boeing 747 plane being assembled after a bomb explosion? cool

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Selective reading at play again. If you look closely under the heading "Major Carbon-14 Deficiency In Modern Snail Shells From Nevada Springs." You can't miss it unless you look with eyes closed. undecided

So? How does it prove that the earth is not millions of years old?
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! So they found a fish they thought was extinct how does that prove evolution didn't happen? The theory doesn't say that a species must go extinct so finding a species thought to be extinct in no way disproves the theory.

Why has the living fossil not evolved since it's existence "400 millions" of years ago? It remains the same today. I wonder what happened to your so called evolution. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Maynman:

Science vol. 224, 1984, pp., code > 58-61

Bwahahahahahahah

At least Lordreed made the effort to look up the facts I spoon fed him with but you are just here to troll.
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

So? How does it prove that the earth is not millions of years old?

It disproves the lie that the snail shell is 27,000 years old, which you all swallowed up hook, line and stinker. cool

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

At least Lordreed made the effort to look up the facts I spoon fed him with but you are just here to troll.

Facts by quoting a book?
The same way you quote a book to defend your Israelite god.

You are yet to make sense of anything, just desperation. wink
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Why has the living fossil not evolved since it's existence "400 millions" of years ago? It remains the same today. I wonder what happened to your so called evolution. undecided

LoLz! Where does the theory say that living organisms must change into something sleep and no longer exist? I am sure you know what a strawman is, because this your argument is full of it.
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

It disproves the lie that the snail shell is 27,000 years old, which you all swallowed up hook, line and stinker. cool

LoLz. Why don't you go conduct your own test and tell us what age the shells are.

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

What are the odds of a boeing 747 plane being assembled after a bomb explosion? cool

LoLz! Ask a mathematician or physicist to calculate it for you.

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Maynman:

Facts by quoting a book?
The same way you quote a book to defend your Israelite god.

You are yet to make sense of anything, just desperation. wink

Since you cannot and will not quote a "book" where do you get your facts from, the thin air? undecided

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Since you cannot and will not quote a "book" where do you get your facts from, the thin air? undecided

What do you understand by “facts”? By quoting a “book”? cheesy
Why you not an allah worshipper, they have a “book” too.
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Where does the theory say that living organisms must change into something sleep and no longer exist? I am sure you know what a strawman is, because this your argument is full of it.

When it is a living fossil it means it is not extinct and since your so called evolution theory insists that all living things evolve by adding information to its gene, why has the "400 million" year fish not evolved? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Why don't you go conduct your own test and tell us what age the shells are.

Have you now conceded that the shell is not 27,000 years old? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

When it is a living fossil it means it is not extinct and since your so called evolution theory insists that all living things evolve by adding information to its gene, why has the "400 million" year fish not evolved? undecided

Again were in the theory does it say all biological organisms must change into something else? Can you quote any evolutionary text that says so?

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Ask a mathematician or physicist to calculate it for you.

I know that in your weird and bizarre thinking you will say that given enough time that is a possibility. cool

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Have you now conceded that the shell is not 27,000 years old? cheesy

You are the one saying the earth is not millions of years old it's up to you to show that this shell proves you right.

2 Likes

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

Again were in the theory does it say all biological organisms must change into something else? Can you quote any evolutionary text that says so?

And what biological organism is excluded from your mythological evolutionary change? undecided

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

And what biological organism is excluded from your mythological evolutionary change? undecided

I asked a question first.
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I know that in your weird and bizarre thinking you will say that given enough time that is a possibility. cool

Quote where I said that or have you started lying again? I thought you had repented from lying? LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

You are the one saying the earth is not millions of years old it's up to you to show that this shell proves you right.

We are talking about the age of the shell of the snail which your evolutionary "science textbook" teaches that it has been carbon dated to be 27,000 years old. Don't change the topic. cool

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by Maynman: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

We are talking about the age of the shell of the snail which your evolutionary "science textbook" teaches that it has been carbon dated to be 27,000 years old. Don't change the topic. cool

Unless you have conducted your own test and able to prove it wrong and tell us the correct date, you are yet to make sense bwahahahah
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

Quote where I said that or have you started lying again? I thought you had repented from lying? LMAO!

Quote where I said you "said" or forever hold your peace. I was only referring to your crooked way of thinking. tongue

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Quote where I said you "said" or forever hold your peace. I was only referring to your crooked way of thinking. tongue

Oh you read minds now, still a lie since you have no way of knowing my mind if I don't express it. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

No we are talking about the age of the earth which was what your post was about.
Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

Oh you read minds now, still a lie since you have no way of knowing my mind if I don't express it. Stop lying.

Who said I cannot read atheists' minds? It is plain for all to see. wink

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordReed:

No we are talking about the age of the earth which was what your post was about.

You can't think crooked and walk straight. tongue

1 Like

Re: Handprint Disproves Evolution by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Who said I cannot read atheists' minds? It is plain for all to see. wink
OLAADEGBU:

You can't think crooked and walk straight. tongue

Stop lying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

1 John 5:7 Is A Pure Religious Fabrication !!! / Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.