Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland? (896 Views)

How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? / How To Post Links On Nland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland? by InCarNav: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2007
I think NL is becoming a haven for "nothing". All threads seems to be used either to attack persons or to raise the respondents ego.

Is it only me feeling this? I am at loss. Please point me to intelligent threads.
Re: Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland? by Seun(m): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2007
The featured links on the home page? Example: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73994.0.html
Re: Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland? by opokonwa(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
Incar_Nav! Maybe you can try creating one 'intelligent thread' since you are too intelligent to appreciate other people's contributions and threads.

Why don't you lead, let us follow!
'Intelligent thread' in deed. lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Thread That You Can Actually Refer To As Being Inteligent On Nland? by tpia6: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Sandykoko Is Back! / Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Closed For Repairs / Where's Nubian And Tope2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.