Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! (1804 Views)

Best School To Learn Java In Lagos / Learn Java Programming Here Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! by ngblazer(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2007
HOUSE I WANT TO ASK IF IT COULD BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO LEARN JAVA AND HTML IN A MONTH? AND THIS NETWORKING OF A THING IS IT THE NETWORKING OF COMPUTERS IN CYBER OR IS IT THE TYPE OF NETWORKING PER SAY, CLUBFREEDOM, TIANSHI ETC., IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROGRAMME A NETWORKING SYSTEM THAT WORKS THE WAY OF THE FORMER MENTIONED ? ( SOMETHING LIKE 1 GETS FOUR , FOUR GETS 16, 16 GETS 64 AND SO ON, THEY THEN GO ON CREATING THEIR OWN SEPRET DOWN LINES) PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW. AM NEW TO THE SYSTEM AND AM INTERESTED IN LEARNING ON HOW TO PROGRAMME A NETWORK SYSTEM PLEASE I WILL BE HAPPY IF ANY XPAT OUT THERE ANSWERS MY QUESTION VIA ochizuka@yahoo.com HOPING TO FROM YOU IN THE SOONEST. THANKS
Re: Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! by Krirkjung(m): 5:32am On Aug 23, 2007
May be.
I think any program language we can learn in 0.5 to 1 Months,If you have a basic sill for solve problem.
Re: Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! by Hurginnie: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2007
@ poster

Sure u can learn Java in a month -If u wan't to be a [I]halfbaked[/I]  programmer.  grin
There's something called [I]mastery of the programming language[/I], it's just like saying you want to give a lecture to the French Executive cabinet in Paris next month and you don't know jack about the french Language. If you really want to be good, give yourself a span of 6 months (might be less).

About HTML,
most people confuse HTML with programming don't make that mistake. Look for a good HTML/Javascript tutor and start learning.

I'll recomend DEITEL & DEITEL textbooks (e-copies also available) for a beginner

You CLUBFREEDOM et al guys use network marketting.{ Computer networking is an interconnection of computer systems for communication and sharability of resources, go to www.en.wikipedia.com and type in your query, should be of help to you }
Maybe if you understand the rudiments of both networking, you will fare better.
Re: Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! by kodewrita(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2007
@Hurginnie what you said is true but if you've already mastered a C-like language, you can master Java within a month as long as you look for the similarities, differences and have the discipline to practise and learn the peculiarities of the language.
Re: Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! by Bossman(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
First, are you a programmer already or you are totally new to programming? If the former, you can probably do it in one month. But to be efficient in it or to develop any real application with it you need a whole lot more than 1 month.  And, that applies to any programming language, not just Java. If it's the latter, in my opinion, you can't.

Now, HTML is not programming. So, it should not take to long to pick that up. Just search the web. All you need is out there.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Java Problem / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset As A Developer? / The Cost Of Hosting A Standard School Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.