Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices (34751 Views)

Digital Loan Sharks: Shaming, Recovery Techniques Pushing Nigerians To The Brink / Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians / How To Stop Loan Sharks From Getting Your Phone Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by BreconHills(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
This happens because of the evils of past governments.

Vote Wisely.

The evil of past governments makes people take out loans they don't repay or it makes them borrow credit from telecoms companies and then dump the sim?

If you want to campaign for your candidate please tell us why they are so great. All the top three candidates attended FEC meetings, collected security votes. All have houses and children abroad. Non of them can say they are not part of the problem.

Please speak wisely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by DADYLEED: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Only an otondo would be embarrassed by a loan shark. If they choose to be ruthless then you must be smart.

Having seen how quick they are to defame their customers and you need money urgently but can't stand the embarrassment that comes with their money, buy a cheap fairly used Android phone (not your main phone with your contacts) store fake contacts on the phone and download their app and borrow money. If you default, they would be sending defaming messages to your fake contacts on the phone you used to download their app while your main contacts are in your phone safe.

That's how to follow them, if they insult you as 99% of them have bad mouth, insult their entire generation back and if it's a female tell her that you've locked her womb that she'll be barren for life. Threaten them with juju and tell them that they'll all die by accident before the end of the week, Las Las they're the ones who would beg you to pay. That's how you follow loan shark operators.

This I have seen.
but boss is it not with the phone number linked with ur account that will be accepted?,as e be lyk this I d reason ur reasoning now oo

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Moniya4Real(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
TechCapon:
It's a lie, Nigerians borrow without intention of paying back. Loan apps now have a feature that allows you to extend your payment date if you can't afford to meet the payment deadline. Nothing stops you from extending your deadline instead of allowing yourself to be embarrassed. Some of my contacts have been embarrassed by loan apps shame dey catch me
Most of them don’t do this bro. Only Fairmoney and others do
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Phock2sweet: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
.[.q.u.o.t.e. .a.u.t.hor=FalseProphet1 post=118311031]Only an otondo would be embarrassed by a loan shark. If they choose to be ruthless then you must be smart.

Having seen how quick they are to defame their customers and you need money urgently but can't stand the embarrassment that comes with their money, buy a cheap fairly used Android phone (not your main phone with your contacts) store fake contacts on the phone and download their app and borrow money. If you default, they would be sending defaming messages to your fake contacts on the phone you used to download their app while your main contacts are in your phone safe.

That's how to follow them, if they insult you as 99% of them have bad mouth, insult their entire generation back and if it's a female tell her that you've locked her womb that she'll be barren for life. Threaten them with juju and tell them that they'll all die by accident before the end of the week, Las Las they're the ones who would beg you to pay. That's how you follow.

The boss

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by DollarSigns(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
lordm:
don't you have friends or family members to borrow from. Did you read their terms and conditions before borrowing. Blame yourself first. Upon all the stories you have heard about loan sharks, you still went ahead to borrow from them. You people never learn
This comment made me realize That not only are some humans dumb but the ability to keep mute over lack of what to say is indeed a virtue

6 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by lordm(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
DollarSigns:

This comment made me realize That not only are some humans dumb but the ability to keep mute over lack of what to say is indeed a virtue
you sound like the dumb person. How can you not read terms and conditions before accepting a loan. You defend your ignorance if you want

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Babaken(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
This happens because of the evils of past governments.

Vote Wisely.
which is the past government are you in a way relate Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Phock2sweet: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Carbon, new credit , palm credit, fast money, them plenty. I'm using only one now not for loans but for savings. grin
i am owing thesd ones too boss...i need new ones sir.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Greattha: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please don't borrow that you can't payback.

See OP quoting rules of 60days....do these rules only apply to the loansharks?

Why put yourself through their ordeal?

I used to blame their tactics until I found that Nigerians abused the system.

In one case with one well known org, I was asked " why can't the government or the many agencies clamping down on the loan sharks give the defaulters their own money and not recover it?

People, learn to read the fine print.

You accepted the Ts&Cs.

Jts better to just avoid them if you cant payback in 7 days.

ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/loan-sharks-persist-with-cruel-recovery-practices/

4 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
One called my line telling me to take a loan, I asked how they got my number, madam keep quiet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Chris2863(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
generalwo:

Na them know..... All i know be say you no fit defame me and expect me to repay what i owe you...

My reputation for your money.

If you value your money, i value my own reputation.....

If you want your money, don't defame me.... The moment you defame me, forget that i owe you because i wont pay N1...... Take me anywhere, i go beat you.....

All of us can be mad at the same time!!!

Id government no fit fight for me, i go fight for myself!!!!
proud debtor grin

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by DollarSigns(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
lordm:
you sound like the dumb person. How can you not read terms and conditions before accepting a loan. You defend your ignorance if you want
Quick to speak, slow to reason
Is that autism or Down syndrome
Whichever one, a medical professional can handle that, better you take my advice for a dollar grin

7 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by FalseProphet1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
DADYLEED:
but boss is it not with the phone number linked with ur account that will be accepted?,as e be lyk this I d reason ur reasoning now oo
You would use your main phone number linked to your bvn to register but the phone which you would use to download the app would be the one with your fake contacts. When you're granting access to contact they would copy your fake contacts. While your main contact are in your main phone.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by SeriouslySense(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Thank God I'm free from the thieves
wink

Now everyday they call and beg me to borrow money from them grin
The interest they charge is so daring because they know you are desperate.
I cried the last time I paid my whole salary and was still owing.
It's like working for some people sitting and waiting for the money.
I had to sell my valuable to clear my debt.
No matter how much I block them now, they still find a way to get their call through.

My advice : never patronize the loan app again because the debt will keep growing
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by lordm(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Only an otondo would be embarrassed by a loan shark. If they choose to be ruthless then you must be smart.

That's how to follow them, if they insult you as 99% of them have bad mouth, insult their entire generation back and if it's a female tell her that you've locked her womb that she'll be barren for life. Threaten them with juju and tell them that they'll all die by accident before the end of the week, Las Las they're the ones who would beg you to pay. That's how you follow loan shark operators.

This I have seen.
imagine how you think

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Chris2863(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
If I was a loan agent, I go even do more. Average Nigerian is wicked and dubious

2 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Originalsly: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Really?... isn't it the other way around? ... if you choose to be smart then they must be ruthless? What kind corrupt advice be this? ... just proving our intention is to borrow and be smart when it comes to payback. I support the lenders 100%. When you borrow... know the conditions ... meet the requirements or be prepared to face the consequences. Most people in such problems have to turn to the loan sharks because of their reputation ... borrow and don't payback.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by FalseProphet1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Originalsly:

Really?... isn't it the other way around? ... if you choose to be smart then they must be ruthless? What kind corrupt advice be this? ... just proving our intention is to borrow and be smart when it comes to payback. I support the lenders 100%. When you borrow... know the conditions ... meet the requirements or be prepared to face the consequences. Most people in such problems have to turn to the loan sharks because of their reputation ... borrow and don't payback.
Loan sharks in Nigeria are more interested in defaming their customers than being reasonable with them.

If not tell me how a loan shark would be sending defaming messages to your contacts on your due day or a day after your due day. This clearly means that they derive joy in embarrassing people than collecting their money. So you have to be smart when dealing with them.

9 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Cde1: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Really
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by PECON1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Moneinminutes stoled my 32000 because of 15kloan��

6 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by SeriouslySense(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
ecolime:
Crazy Loan sharks VS Chronic debtors

Na God go help una settle the matter.

But make we talk true, most Nigerians lack the main ingredient in credit which is character. Why borrow money with no intention of paying?
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is no need for this long write - up, you borrowed money, pay back according to terms and conditions and there will be peace.
If it is your money that is collected and not repaid, you will not recover it?
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/loan-sharks-persist-with-cruel-recovery-practices/

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Chrisx1x(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol if you need a loan tell me I will tell u ways you can apply without them sending messagess to your contact
share update baba
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by SeriouslySense(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless loan sharks, Nigerians are d hardest to deal with when money is involved. At this stage of my life I have realized the best thing is never to allow your money enter anybody hand unless u want give am cos money given to Nigerians on d pretense of Loan is as good as gone

One guy use abeg borrow 15k from my hand n he promised to pay d following week,I call tire na excuse e reach[b] one stage e no pick my call again for over 4 months ooo[/b]

One day wey I vex send am message he sent me 10k n since then none of us talk about d money again,I don learn my lesson

Na Nigeria u go borrow person money u go ask am for your money e go tell u say call me by 8pm

U go call am by that time n he will tell u

Oga u are disturbing me n before u know it e don end call

Once u borrow some people money them go clear u say last last make we go station make I write statement say I go dey pay u 1k per month

All in all don’t borrow people what u can’t give them
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Sirchiboy: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Some people are wicked and deserve that treatment.
I borrowed someone 50k to pay school fees 6months ago and told him that this money is not my money that is project money.
He agreed to pay in two weeks, two weeks passed,
I didn't see anything.
I called him.
He said he forgot that he is owing me.
Na only 10k e don pay out of 50k for 6 months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Leshyne(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
I was surprised to know that these companies belong to Chinese, Lebanese and other foreign countries via a proxy who we must find out.

They charge as high as 50% monthly or 2weeks and is like the operate without good regulations.

Same mother company owns different of those App.

APC brought this demon and they will leave with them.

Does anyone here know their physical addresses. Why is it a secret ?

4 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by SeriouslySense(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Sirchiboy:
Some people are wicked and deserve that treatment.
I borrowed someone 50k to pay school fees 6months ago and told him that this money is not my money that is project money.
He agreed to pay in two weeks, two weeks passed,
I didn't see anything.
I called him.
He said he forgot that he his owing me.
Na only 10k e don pay out of 50k for 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by SeriouslySense(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
That's not right either.

Johndevmark:
collected about 320k from different loan apps and aint paying shit even if i get free money.

them don call me tire

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Sirchiboy: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
SeriouslySense:
grin grin grin
Chinedu is that you?

1 Like

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by Illegal1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
I dn even 4get the names of loan apps i dey owe...
na who no get mind dis people dey use shine..

8 Likes

Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by SeriouslySense(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
No, i am just laughing at the response in your comment.

Sirchiboy:
Chinedu is that you?
Re: Loan Sharks Persist With Cruel Recovery Practices by lordm(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
DollarSigns:

Quick to speak, slow to reason
Is that autism or Down syndrome
Whichever one, a medical professional can handle that, better you take my advice for a dollar grin
why on earth would you borrow with no intention to pay. Avoid borrowing, even the bible frowns at it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why? / Courts Reject Old Naira Notes, Turn Lawyers, Litigants Back / Court Orders GTB To Pay customer's Stolen 5 Billion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.