Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Deletion Of Posts - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deletion Of Posts (481 Views)

‘japa’: Young Nigerians Posts Pix On Twitter As They Flee In Droves / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets / Harvard New Student Denied Entry Into The US Due To Posts Made By His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deletion Of Posts by Cleo18: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Dear Nairaland admin and moderators,

Please for some days now, I've noticed you always delete my posts whenever I post them. I am yet to understand the reason for this nonsense without you giving me any notice.

This is becoming unbearable. You've deleted over 5 of my posts and this is getting out of hand.

In a situation you don't deem it fit to let users know what could be wrong before deleting their posts, I think you should just delete my account from your platform.

I didn't tag you in my posts before you saw and deleted them. I hope you will also see this and act accordingly.

Why not delete my account from your platform?
Re: Deletion Of Posts by ednut1(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2022
These are the kind of things you post. Of course they need to delete them. Embassy visa officers know about nairaland. The us consulate even has an account here. So give ya self brain

1 Like

Re: Deletion Of Posts by Cleo18: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2022
ednut1:
These are the kind of things you post. Of course they need to delete them. Embassy visa officers know about nairaland. The us consulate even has an account here. So give ya self brain

Giving a feedback and enlightening posters would have presented you in a better light than trying to throwing a shade.

Anyway, it's okay.
Thank you
Re: Deletion Of Posts by justwise(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2022
Cleo18:
Dear Nairaland admin and moderators,

Please for some days now, I've noticed you always delete my posts whenever I post them. I am yet to understand the reason for this nonsense without you giving me any notice.

This is becoming unbearable. You've deleted over 5 of my posts and this is getting out of hand.

In a situation you don't deem it fit to let users know what could be wrong before deleting their posts, I think you should just delete my account from your platform.

I didn't tag you in my posts before you saw and deleted them. I hope you will also see this and act accordingly.

Why not delete my account from your platform?

I deleted your threads and next time you post or start a thread asking how to abuse your visa i will ban you from this section.

5 Likes

Re: Deletion Of Posts by Cleo18: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=justwise post=118328431]

No need
Re: Deletion Of Posts by Didijiji: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
justwise:

I deleted your threads and next time you post or start a thread asking how to abuse your visa i will ban you from this section.
this babe no Dey joke at all
Re: Deletion Of Posts by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Didijiji:
this babe man no Dey joke at all

(1) (Reply)

African Immigrants Refer To African-americans As Akata / If You Are Relocating Or Planning To Relocate And Want To Sell Your Car. / Visa Agent Promised Me 4years Canada Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.