Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo (43059 Views)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / 18-Year-Old Boy Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl In His Room In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Kingpele(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nawaoh
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Mbanks419: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
D BOY MIGHT BE D RAPED VICTIM.....

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by REALretep(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:

The suspect also disclosed that nine other girls were his victims at Laosun, a farm settlement in Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State. He was also accused of stealing 25 litres of palm oil after his brother had travelled from the farm settlement.

https://guardian.ng/news/boy-16-rapes-elder-brothers-wife-nine-others/
Farm settlement...

This story only seems plausible to me if the boy goes to the women following their exhaustion from farm work.

The boy is currently unfit to live in a civilized human society
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by planetx: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Precious Chuckwudi
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by SmartyPants(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Odingo1:

Read again the woman was asleep, she may wake up frightened before realizing what is happening.

lol. indeed.

Even from his story, he said some do wake up and beat him. So the question is those that don't... what happened?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by sematec(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
meen dis not thru
we didn't hear from d people they claimed he raped
make na no put lie for the boy head
dem like gbola for that side cheesy
why did she leave the door opened? cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by spartachico(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
neither do i
TINUBUISMAD:
I don't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by doneback04: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Funny country with headline news
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Emmacy001: 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:
• Says He Couldn’t Resist Victims’ unclothedness

The story no clear joor
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Godfullsam(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who would have thought Brentford will defeat Manchester city in their home ground grin

Watch out for prince Adewale, the presidential candidate of SDP. The only man that has my precious vote
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by onuman: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
dre11:
• Says He Couldn’t Resist Victims’ unclothedness

The TRUTH is that a 16 year old boy was attractive to the ladies who willingly submitted to him for sexual satisfaction.

Nairaland and fake news.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fahvvy:
This story doesn't add up at allllll....

“In Laosun, I have raped nine girls. Some of them are 19 or 25 years. In the night, I will go into their rooms and start sleeping with them.
I do not use gun or knives to threaten them Sometimes, I will be caught and they will beat me and leave me. I have been arrested before.

How can a 16year old dude without a gun or knife forcefully penetrate a girl of 25? Just like that? Like it's that easy to r.ape girl who doesn't want to be r.aped? undecided...

Hmmm...
And to think that this happened in a school...
Can't the girls shout?!
Can't they bite him?!
This doesn't add up at all undecided...

And besides...
Let's not forget that he's a minor grin...
So let's blame the adults here cheesy...
How can they have carnal knowledge of a minor? angry...
Can't they resist him? angry...

Which school pls?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by onuman: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
God1000:
It's hard to believe that a 16 year-old boy overpowered an older woman without drugging or pointing gun at her, I'm not disputing the story though, but some women can beat the hell out of you

He deserves severe punishment

In bold: no. The brother's wife deserves punishment.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by wonder233: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Let me tell you as it is: even if you're Hercules, if you attempt to rape a tiny girl and she doesn't want, she will fight you with all her strength. And you will marvel at where that strength came from.
This was not rape, he tried his luck, and they accepted.
Sometimes, you can actually get a woman like that, no toasting, nothing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Ireportlive: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
No more pussy for him in prison in the next 10 years... Let him go and "Jo Soapy with his rape memory"

But seriously how can a 16 years old successfully penetrate an older lady , of 25 to 30, stubborn Ondo women for that matter

I just hope the statement wasn't obtained from the boy through torture and violence

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Iyke48: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
This story bend

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by God1000(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
onuman:

In bold: no. The brother's wife deserves punishment.
agreed.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by onuman: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mbanks419:
D BOY MIGHT BE D RAPED VICTIM.....

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Lovelydaisies: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
If this is true, I doubt he actually 'raped' them. Maybe he lies or tries to lie on top of the ladies and startles them, thereby leading to a scuffle, since he said they usually beat him and let him go.

Unless he's pretty muscular, imposing or strong, I don't see how he could have overpowered all those women and being only sixteen. undecided

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by samafooo: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
This story is not clear.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by timota(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fahvvy:
This story doesn't add up at allllll....

“In Laosun, I have raped nine girls. Some of them are 19 or 25 years. In the night, I will go into their rooms and start sleeping with them.
I do not use gun or knives to threaten them Sometimes, I will be caught and they will beat me and leave me. I have been arrested before.

How can a 16year old dude without a gun or knife forcefully penetrate a girl of 25? Just like that? Like it's that easy to r.ape girl who doesn't want to be r.aped? undecided...

Hmmm...
And to think that this happened in a school...
Can't the girls shout?!
Can't they bite him?!
This doesn't add up at all undecided...

And besides...
Let's not forget that he's a minor grin...
So let's blame the adults here cheesy...
How can they have carnal knowledge of a minor? angry...
Can't they resist him? angry...
Use ur brain,he uses charm,in Lagos,some student confessed to me how they will use charm to touch a girl and the girl will sheepishly follow them to the bush for sex,secondly its a farm settlement with no proper doors in their building so he will just sneak into a house where girls are sleeping and he will have sex with the girls in their sleep,don't ask me why those do not wake up before he starts because people that do farm work or offload cement will sleep till u carry them from room to outside,its tiredness.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Misguided teenager.He need guidance and rehabilitation.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by onuman: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mrkindness:
This is the kind of people Tinubu mentored

How? Does Tinubu also have rape among his crimes?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by ezegenigbonine: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Always in yoruba land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Fahvvy: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
timota:

Use ur brain,he uses charm,in Lagos,some student confessed to me how they will use charm to touch a girl and the girl will sheepishly follow them to the bush for sex,secondly its a farm settlement with no proper doors in their building so he will just sneak into a house where girls are sleeping and he will have sex with the girls in their sleep,don't ask me why those do not wake up before he starts because people that do farm work or offload cement will sleep till u carry them from room to outside,its tiredness.

Please go back and read the post again undecided...
This time do it s-lo-wl-y undecided....

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
cheesy, Naija guys Fits naija girls, omo e no get wetin person no go hear from this part of earth, A 16yr old raping a 25yr old, and raping d brothers wife in d dark of night and d woman did not complain ni, 9victims and nobody reported him until he met his nemesis with d brothers wife which maybe is even d brother that caught them and reported otherwise this raping rampage would av gone unchecked
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Beey(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
A 16 year old boy? Most of his supposed victims actually enjoyed the sex!

Ladies that are always Hot, abegi!
Stupid! You must be a rapist to come up with such a twisted opinion about women. No two way about it! You are a dangerous person. Your comment leaks of arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Speakz: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kwarto !
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by bluefilm: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have a feeling some of those 19-25 years old girls must have enjoyed the ''rape''.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by olisaEze(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
This is a serial rapist .....

He should be sent to a rehabilitation center for correctional means....and be given a community service for 10yrs....

What country are you typing from?? grin

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by Dearlord(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Odiegwu grin
Naso e dey easy to rape?

This must be a fake news to sell their papers

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Rapes Elder Brother’s Wife, 9 Others In Ondo by folks4luv(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
The way you used your weird imagination to paint a picture that could turn the victim to a sexual predator is astonishing and deeply disturbing. What is wrong with you lot?
priceactionx:
Did he use jazz? How can he overpower her and still able to penetrate her successfully? was she induced? Its not adding up. she cant resist and bite the hell out of him even at gun point? Do they always sleep in the same room and she was so comfortable of opening everything carelessly without daring a grown up boy that may be thinking of evil towards her while she too does not mind?
If its just a natural occurrence, then may be there is more to it and she is just trying to save her face. Hope she is not the one that molests him to a certain degree of becoming a rapist? Hope the husband will not kick her out and believe her story.
For the boy, am sorry, he has bitten a large portion of prison bread and beans. Unfortunately, Ekiti , Lagos, and Ondo states don't joke with rape cases, life year imprisonment awaits him.
SAY NO TO A RAPIST!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos / "I Specialize In Money Rituals And Spiritual Bath" - Gang Leader 'Okadigbo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.