Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free (337 Views)

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Hugose: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have made over $800 online
from blogging let me show you how I did it for free

Yes I will show you for FREE

See this economy no dey smile,
everything is becoming more and more expensive
Fuel is scarce, no light, no water.

You make money and you cannot confidently say
this is how I spent it.

You hold 5k now and it disappears before you finish
saying japa

We just dey suffer dey smile
But it doesnt have to be so.

What is the solution to this wahala
Having side hustle that pays you in dollars.

Yes I make money in dollars online from blogging
by writing 1 simple article and getting paid

I am not making millions (yet)
but the little one I am making is paying some
of my bills.

Why? Because it is in dollars

So even if bad as e be, I make $30 thats still like 24k in one day
at least I fit use that one pay for light, transport myself etc

If you would like to know how I do this,
I will be hosting a FREE seminar at a location, date and time that you vote for, Afterwards the details will be communicated.

Note: The seminar is free but you have to pay for a handout (ebook) so you can take it seriously. This is to weed out unserious people.

The ebook contains everything I will be teaching at the seminar. So it will act as your manual to guide you even after the seminar is concluded.

P.S This is not for everyone, please stay away.
* If you are a yahoo boy
* If you only want to get things for free without putting time and money
* If you think that every money making online is a scam
* If you think I am a scammer and want to scam you of N1000 you

I am only doing this to help and share my knowledge because I have some time on my hands to do so. I cannot promise you, I will hold this seminar a second time or accept N1000 for the handout later.

So if you are serious here are the steps to take.

1. Visit the link in the image below
2. Fill the form and vote where and when you would prefer to join this seminar
3. We will communicate the chosen location and details on how to get your handout
4. You attend the seminar and start practising all you learn.
5. You make money and send me egunje.

The voting closes soon.

So let me know if this is something you will like to learn.

Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Phantom233: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
I believe you don't know what is the meaning of free, even if you're selling d booklet N100 then it's not free. If you're sincere make the booklet in soft copies. So you can share via email.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Hugose: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Phantom233:
I believe you don't know what is the meaning of free, even if you're selling d booklet N100 then it's not free. If you're sincere make the booklet in soft copies. So you can share via email.

Please read this part.

* If you are a yahoo boy
* If you think I am a scammer and want to scam you of N1000
Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Phantom233: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hugose:

Please read this part.

* If you are a yahoo boy
* If you think I am a scammer and want to scam you of N1000
sure you're a cheap scammer looking for more preys.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Hugose: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Phantom233:
sure you're a cheap scammer looking for more preys.

I can show you a video of my recent earnings so you can shut your mouth. I am not going to offer this to unserious people who only look for free stuff but want to get out of poverty. If you think 1k is too much for my time and effort, please search the internet everything is free there, I wish you luck
Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Phantom233: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hugose:

I can show you a video of my recent earnings so you can shut your mouth. I am not going to offer this to unserious people who only look for free stuff but want to get out of poverty. If you think 1k is too much for my time and effort, please search the internet everything is free there, I wish you luck
Ok but you still remain a cheap scammer grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Hugose: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Hey guys I have decided to drop my daily earnings as they come

Re: I Have Made Over $800 Online From Blogging Let Me Show You How I Did It For Free by Hugose: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just came in

(1) (Reply)

Fixed: Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2022 Shutting Down After Login Following Windows U / Video Marketing Vs Content Marketing. Which One Is Better For Your Business? / BDC Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.