Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) (5738 Views)

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Dailyparrot: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
There has been an upsurge in the number of young Nigerians traveling to the UK for studies.

I'm sure most people here must have known one or two close friends that have left Nigeria to the UK in the last 2 years.

There's this girl I met at Lagos NYSC orientation camp during my service year. We became friends and have been in touch all this while. She is from my home state and her family house in the village is close to mine. She left Lagos to Port Harcourt after our service but I used to see her during Christmas whenever I travel to the East.

I checked her WhatsApp status recently and noticed the background of her photos didn't look like Nigeria. I asked her and she told me that she has left Nigeria to UK to do her masters.

I congratulated her and told her that I do assignments for people especially students in diaspora. She said okay that her cousin has been looking for who to assist her with her assignment. The cousin traveled together with her for the studies.

So, she gave my number to her cousin who got in touch with me. We reached an agreement and she sent part of the money so I can get started with the assignment. I billed her lower than what I would ordinary have billed her because of the relationship I have with the cousin.

Fast forward to few days later, this my friend chatted me up asking for her cut from the money her cousin paid me. I was more than shocked because I never saw it coming and I'm sure the cousin would be so disappointed if she gets to know that her cousin came to me to collect a kickback from the money she paid.

I told her that she didn't tell me it was a business for her so I could factor that in while billing her cousin.

She said she has two people who need help with their assignment. I told her that I will give her the commission from those new people since she's indicated that's what she wants.

But this girl has talked to me in a very condescending manner. I don't know if it's because she went to UK or what. I have known this girl for years but I never knew her to be like this.

Why are some girls this mean?

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by PlayMaker14: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
“Goat Na Goat, If You Like, Carry Am Go UK, Na Still Goat

Don't give her a dime of that money, if you do, she'll feel your survive depends on her..

From her chat, you will notice she's daft and might end up going into full time runs.

Don't give her a penny.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Just find her something and let the story die.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Olaolex: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Before I say this, let me first tender my apology. Sorry to say this, I am not tribalistic but I just want to say the raw fact.

First of all, she is an Igbo, you should not be suprised when she asked for her own share. You guys (Igbo people) can do business with anything . I trust you people for that.

Secondly, she ought not to have acted that way. Afterall she said the said person is her cousin. But maybe that's how they do. But please for the sake of maturity, I am very sure you are more than any amount you will give, please cut small soap for her. She just showed who she is because of some little amount. Shame on her

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Dailyparrot: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
In a similar incident, another girl I met at the Lagos state NYSC orientation camp who has remained my friend even after she got married just traveled to the UK to do her masters.

She brought her own assignment to me and I billed her based on the relationship we've had over the years.

Now, this girl sent the money and demanded that I should send part of the work to her in case something happens to me.

I really don't understand that statement. I've known this girl for years and never for a day did she try to reach me and I was unreachable. So because she sent me a meager 25k, something will suddenly happen to me that I will not be able to deliver her work to her.

Why are some girls this mean and wicked at heart?

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by UjuJoan2: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
She sounds rude and disrespectful. I wouldn’t do business with her if I were you.

Meanwhile people do assignment for people abroad? How does this even work?

This is crazy!!!

How do they learn and pass their exams if they pay someone else to do their assignment?

Nigerians will never cease to amaze me. Lack of integrity and discipline. I’m ashamed!

31 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Eyesstone(f): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na money everyone dey find

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Dailyparrot: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
A male undergraduate classmate of mine linked me up with his friend that was doing his masters in UK. I did assignments and projects worth over 500k for this guy yet that my classmate didn't even care about it.

I only willingly sent something to him and wrote off his debt to me as a thank you.

13 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by dawnomike(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:
There has been an upsurge in the number of young Nigerians traveling to the UK for studies.

I'm sure most people here must have known one or two close friends that have left Nigeria to the UK in the last 2 years.

There's this girl I met at Lagos NYSC orientation camp during my service year. We became friends and have been in touch all this while. She is from my home state and her family house in the village is close to mine. She left Lagos to Port Harcourt after our service but I used to see her during Christmas whenever I travel to the East.

I checked her WhatsApp status recently and noticed the background of her photos didn't look like Nigeria. I asked her and she told me that she has left Nigeria to UK to do her masters.

I congratulated her and told her that I do assignments for people especially students in diaspora. She said okay that her cousin has been looking for who to assist her with her assignment. The cousin traveled together with her for the studies.

So, she gave my number to her cousin who got in touch with me. We reached an agreement and she sent part of the money so I can get started with the assignment. I billed her lower than what I would ordinary have billed her because of the relationship I have with the cousin.

Fast forward to few days later, this my friend chatted me up asking for her cut from the money her cousin paid me. I was more than shocked because I never saw it coming and I'm sure the cousin would be so disappointed if she gets to know that her cousin came to me to collect a kickback from the money she paid.

I told her that she didn't tell me it was a business for her so I could factor that in while billing her cousin.

She said she has two people who need help with their assignment. I told her that I will give her the commission from those new people since she's indicated that's what she wants.

But this girl has talked to me in a very condescending manner. I don't know if it's because she went to UK or what. I have known this girl for years but I never knew her to be like this.

Welcome to the Nigerian way of doing biz... Now you know.

I will advise you sacrifice some amount from what you got from jer cousin if only to pave way for more.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Dailyparrot: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
That same lady that was already wishing me ill simply because she sent me her complete money but yet to get her assignment was the same person I connected with the guy I did assignments for to help her get a job in Manchester since she's new to UK.

The UK guy also linked me up to his friend doing her BSc in Canada and so far I've done work worth over 100k for her this month alone yet the guy didn't come to me to ask for a cut.

Why is it that women believe everything must be monitized?

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Dailyparrot: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
dawnomike:
Welcome to the Nigerian way of doing biz... Now you know.

I will advise you sacrifice some amount from what you got from jer cousin if only to pave way for more.

No sir. I'm not desperate for the assignments. I'm not jobless. The assignments are side gig for me. If I'm not doing them, I've got something else that will fetch me even a higher amount of money.

The major reason I contacted her was to help her get her assignments done and earn from it. It's me actually helping them not that I rely on it for survival.

I never meant it to be a business and I didn't ask her to link me up with anyone.

So, she can hold her connect. I'm not sending her a dime from the money the cousin sent but I'm willing to give her going forward since that's what she wants.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Dailyparrot: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
UjuJoan2:
She sounds rude and disrespectful. I wouldn’t do business with her if I were you.

This is crazy!!!

How do they learn and pass their exams if they pay someone else to do their assignment?

Nigerians will never cease to amaze me. Lack of integrity and discipline. I’m ashamed!

So disrespectful for someone that claimed to be a friend. I never knew her to be like this honestly, else, I would have long deleted her number.

This character just showed up now or is it that money matter changes people's behavior?

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by advanceDNA: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

So u no get mind of cutting her something until she asks??......u no do well...

no carry this kind mind set enter big busimess world.... life is give and take....

10 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Mindlog: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

So disrespectful for someone that claimed to be a friend. I never knew her to be like this honestly, else, I would have long deleted her number.

This character just showed up now or is it that money matter changes people's behavior?

Oga you can't be angry over unethical practices, students outsourcing assignments is a violation of the honour code they signed up to uphold during induction because submitting assignments done by another person is against academic integrity.

Since you are in that space, you can't be talking about character....give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by eventainment(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
My policy has been my friend without being told I pay for referrals immediately.... I give 10-20% . it has given more clients; try not be greedy with money people like getting rewarded for trying to help you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Calibrator: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Business is business!

8 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by UjuJoan2: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

That’s why it’s not good to do business with family and friends. Money changes everything!!

4 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Richy4(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
How can u call whoever that was behind that chat a friend?..

That's more like an acquaintance... embarassed

9 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

do it in reverse

contact the person you did the assignment for and tell them that the person who introduced them to you wants a cut from bill.

And your charge was lower becoz helping a friend of friend. Ask what should you do, because you didnt want to profit from a friend of friend and unfortunately the friend wants to really profit.

Am sure from that the two will sort each other other out.

7 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by turawaa(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Go report to police station

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omo shocked
E be things o.
Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Incredible128: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
UjuJoan2:

This is crazy!!!

do u mean on the part of Nigerians? Because if u mean it so, u're wrong because it's a rampant thing abroad; in fact, there was a time BBC wrote about it; there, it was a Kenyan that ran the business grin grin grin it's not a Nigerian thing

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Mindlog: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Incredible128:
do u mean on the part of Nigerians? Because if u mean it so, u're wrong because it's a rampant thing abroad; in fact, there was a time BBC wrote about it; there, it was a Kenyan that ran the business grin grin grin it's not a Nigerian thing

You are right about Kenyans, Nigerians still dey learn work when it comes to doing academic assignments for foreign students, is a huge industry there. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dailyparrot:

U no sabi say ppl for UK dey stingy...the economy make them so.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Incredible128: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mindlog:

You are right about Kenyans, Nigerians still dey learn work when it comes to doing academic assignments for foreign students, is a huge industry there. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Mindlog: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Incredible128:
grin grin grin

When I lived in Nairobi, 2 neighbours of mine lived very comfortably off it.... PayPal dollars on the steady. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by Nhemzie17: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Was about complaining why you gave like 3 different stories in one thread, then I saw your moniker and kept shut.

5 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by udomma1005(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
“Goat Na Goat, If You Like, Carry Am Go UK, Na Still Goat

Don't give her a dime of that money, if you do, she'll feel your survive depends on her..

From her chat, you will notice she's daft and might end up going into full time runs.

Don't give her a penny.
Nope I don't think your advice is helpful, u check am nahh.
The girl is a slowpoke going by the conversation, na the type wey dey lure her girlfriends to men for a fee, even though they will get raped or hurt wen she was in naija. She gats nothing to lose but op has something to lose in this assignment thingy. Best op to do nah to find small tip gum her hand then fry the billings for potential clients Dia head. If the werey girl cum relax trust am, soon e go dey send pots to pressing iron phones to TV to fridge to moto make OP dey sell am for am. Make him play chaff man till one day, market go close for afternoon cool

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
udomma1005:

Nope I don't think your advice is helpful, u check am nahh.
The girl is a slowpoke going by the conversation, na the type wey dey lure her girlfriends to men for a fee, even though they will get raped or hurt wen she was in naija. She gats nothing to lose but op has something to lose in this assignment thingy. Best op to do nah to find small tip gum her hand then fry the billings for potential clients Dia head. If the werey girl cum relax trust am, soon e go dey send pots to pressing iron phones to TV to fridge to moto make OP dey sell am for am. Make him play chaff man till one day, market go close for afternoon cool
Go back and read again... He is not under any obligation to give her one penny.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by MyCooperatecli: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nawa o nothing eye nogo see when you are a business person. Just find her something there's nothing there don't take it to heart
Re: My Terrible Experiences With My Two Female Friends (photos) by udomma1005(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

do it in reverse

contact the person you did the assignment for and tell them that the person who introduced them to you wants a cut from bill.

And your charge was lower becoz helping a friend of friend. Ask what should you do, because you didnt want to profit from a friend of friend and unfortunately the friend wants to really profit.

Am sure from that the two will sort each other other out.
Kai nor advice OP dis kind thing nah, nah small children play be that.
Let the OP stomach the rudeness, give her tips, expand his clientele, still dey give the Stewpid girl small cuts, after all him nor lose anything. Make him calm down make the werey girl be him UK connect, one day he go tidy the insolence, after all fu*k up nor dey sour, best served cold, infact very old & cold!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Best Technique To Use In Rebuking A Child? / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / How To End Your Child's Habit Of Sucking A Thumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.