Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) (751 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Firstlady25: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Queen Bolarinde Roseline who emerged the winner at the 15th edition of Beauty of Africa International Pageant(Baip)2022 held in September, has been announced as the delegate for Nigeria at Miss Tourism International 2022 World Finals billed to hold in Sarawak, Malaysia on 25th November.

In an official statement posted on their instagram page, the Baip organisation confirmed her appointment, calling on Nigerians to support the delegate "Queen Bolarinde Roseline is your Miss Tourism International Nigeria 2022.

"As an organisation with clear objective to promote delegates with the right attributes, we believe she's perfectly fitted to bring the crown home. Also calling on Nigerians including those in Diaspora to support our delegate as she leaves to represent the country".

Mr Daniel Opuene, the President of Baip Organisation has often maintained high standard for the pageant which has produced some of the best Nigeria delegates at various International Pageants.

Bolarinde Roseline will be looking to build on the success of Olarewaju Toluwalope, the last Nigeria's delegate who emerged top 5 and was crowned Miss Tourism Global at the 2021 edition of the international pageant.

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
nlfpmod
nlfpmod

https://abacityblog.com/bolarinde-roseline-set-to-represent-nigeria-at-miss-tourism-international-2022/

1 Share

Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Kingman20221: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Beautiful woman

3 Likes

Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Helenpaul2018: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
First time am seeing a yoruba lady winning a top beauty pageant. Hopefully she make us proud in Malaysia.
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Jesusson01: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
May God and Our Lord Jesus Christ help you through the journey as you bring the crown back to Nigeria
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Cynthiacute25: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
She looks beautiful. Baip organisation owns all international pageant? Seems most pageant i see someone representing Nigeria i always hear that name
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by modelssphere(f): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
Time to put Nigeria on the global map..

She's unique and beautiful, all the best
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by unofficialmadman: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Not seen a time Nigeria won an international pageant. The deteriorating state of the country affect even delegate across various sports and entertainment industry.

No Nigerian foreign-based wrestlers have won any fight since almost a year.

We need prayer as Buhari has been a mess
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Michaeljames22: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
My dear Ekiti sister.. Its time to make the Yoruba nation proud.

Beyond that, we hope Nigeria get a delegate they can profoundly remember for championing a great change on international competition and i hope that's you.

Go Bolarinde, Omo Oba
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Firstlady25: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
As the first lady of Nairaland i wish you success at the event.

Also hope you bring the crown home
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by holyman101: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
So what will she get if she emerge winner?

Also as most times they get a car, how will she drive it here in Nigeria or she has to base in Malaysia for the period of her reign?
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by fancyhandsome(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
holyman101:
So what will she get if she emerge winner?

Also as most times they get a car, how will she drive it here in Nigeria or she has to base in Malaysia for the period of her reign?

On most occasions winners get cash prizes as opposed to physical. And except few pageants, most others allow their winners stay back in their country where they will be engaged in community and other development services
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by bobman22: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
Without being bias I don't think she's the most beautiful or preferred candidate, there's high chances she lobby for the slot.

However, shunning hate and embracing collective interest as concerned Nigerian, I wish her all the best.

If not the main crown, a placement in top 5 will continue the stride and legacy of last delegate
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by amazingamaka: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
On a scale of 1-10 in think she's somewhere around 6.
Just slightly above average and that doesn't of course deny or mean she might not be intelligent.

I hope though she shrug all negative criticism and rise above water to win the pageant.

Nigeria needs as much positive news to close down the clusters of damages and spiral bad news tagged on this country
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Loveman4jesus: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
With the love od Christ i wish her the very best.
I hope the pageant are not those racist countries that favours people of white colour against blacks.

There's beauty in black and as people of Africa, we must continue to make our presence known without any sense of inferiority. I hope she exudes that cos that will boost her confidence on the stage facing a crowd, i believe, will be mostly whites.
Re: Bolarinde Roseline Set To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism Intl 2022 (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
Helenpaul2018:
First time am seeing a yoruba lady winning a top beauty pageant. Hopefully she make us proud in Malaysia.
There have actually been more than one before her like below:

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of French Montana In Agbada For His Video Shoot / Bbnaija Allstars: "Na The Only Thing She Know Be That"- Netizens Blasts Ilebaye / Hp Dv6 Pavilion, Blackberry Bold One And Used Dell For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.