Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me (53523 Views)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges / Ronaldo (manchester United) Vs Ronaldo (real Madrid) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Then stop pretending to care about man utd with your trash opinions because of your CR7 hate.
Another dumb comment from an asslicker. No wonder you think whoever does not join you to worship or asslick Ronaldo is a hater. You should be concern about his unprofessional conduct not my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Penguin2: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:

like I said
3 things
the management: put unnecessary pressure on players thinking united is still united they where used to hence many players don't know how to perform under pressure.
Fans: either they overhyped the player thereby making the player to start feeling like Obasanjo hence low output or they'll use criticism and kill the morale of that player.
United fans are toxic.

Lastly the quality of the manager: the last quality manager United had was Mourinho and van gaal.
you don't expect mediocre managers to start managing great talents.
that's just it.

Good points!

But I think we are finally on the road to recovery.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by mayor1814: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
No he won't. This is a man instrumental in bringing the last UCL title ever won. This is a man who was the top scorer last season in the club with 24goals. If he has has had a slump this season, it is because he has been in a wrong place mentally and that is the reason for this interview. He has to clear his head. Only then can he concentrate on football. Ronaldo has never been the problem. Maguire and McFred was the problem last season. This season, Ronaldo isn't motivated. A motivated Ronaldo would move mountains. Every Manchester United fan knows that.

So Vidic and Hargreaves were sleeping that day. Go and watch the match again. Vidic, Hargreaves and Evra won that match for man utd. Ronaldo even lost a penalty during the shoot out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kingcalls: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

You are just a diehard Ronaldo fan who thinks Ronaldo is infallible.

A lot of comparisons you are drawing don’t make sense but let’s leave the talk.

But I still maintain that the current United squad is better off without them.

The propaganda theyvsold to u...just like they decieved Juve .... we will all see him leave in January, then that's how most of u will know u are poor at judgement .... this world cup as well will mk u guys know that Manchester have a fundamental problem.... the greatest player to have ever played the game , the top scorer last season is the problem.... not maguire, not fred , not those clowns...its Ronaldo that scored the most winners last season in the league thats the problem.... Manchester fans should keep in digging deep into their misery .... Ibrahimovic, van gal ,pogba , Mourinho, sanchez , lukaku all said same thing Ronaldo is saying now...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Penguin2: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

The propaganda theyvsold to u...just like they decieved Juve .... we will all see him leave in January, then that's how most of u will know u are poor at judgement .... this world cup as well will mk u guys know that Manchester have a fundamental problem.... the greatest player to have ever played the game , the top scorer last season is the problem.... not maguire, not fred , not those clowns...its Ronaldo that scored the most winners last season in the league thats the problem.... Manchester fans should keep in digging deep into their misery .... Ibrahimovic, van gal ,pogba , Mourinho, sanchez , lukaku all said same thing Ronaldo is saying now...

United fans have never supported Maguire and that’s why he’s not currently part of the starting 11 and nobody is complaining.

Fred is a workaholic. A lower version of Ngolo Kanye. That’s why from Ole to Rangnick and now ETH, Fred keeps making the lineup because of his work rate; the tackles, the interceptions and the energy. Fred’s only weakness is poor passes.

Fred, Diogo Dalot, Luke Shaw, Bruno Fernandes, are talents who have proven that United is not the burial ground for talents like you guys claim.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Kingcalls: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Penguin2:

United fans have never supported Maguire and that’s why he’s not currently part of the starting 11 and nobody is complaining.

Fred is a workaholic. A lower version of Ngolo Kanye. That’s why from Ole to Rangnick and now ETH, Fred keeps making the lineup because of his work rate; the tackles, the interceptions and the energy. Fred’s only weakness is poor passes.

Fred, Diogo Dalot, Luke Shaw, Bruno Fernandes, are talents who have proven that United is not the burial ground for talents like you guys claim.

They are all dead players ...non of them can command
Starting line up for country... Non of them will get an interest from a big club .... u guys keep on living in fallacy , thats y Manchester is sooooo useless ....look at the dead players u mentioned... Ronaldo, Eriksen, Casemeiro , Martinez ( to an extent ) are the only confirmed players in united...the rest are crap .... there's a reason Spain will never invite De Gea , but u Manchester fans don't see the technicalities involved in football ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Ray07(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

When I saw that 'Sickness' thing, I just couldn't help but laugh! grin
Player power at work. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Proudlyomonna: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jack500:

Man u was far better the season before he came, he came to disrupt everything and get Ole sacked. Nobody want him at this moment.

We will see the club that will bid for him in January, with his outrageous wages.

What nonsense better was man U, without Ronaldo who would have even thought of taking that useless average team man u seriously angry
Na see finish deh cause nonsense sha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by greypencils: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
mayor1814:

So Vidic and Hargreaves were sleeping that day. Go and watch the match again. Vidic, Hargreaves and Evra won that match for man utd. Ronaldo even lost a penalty during the shoot out.
English is hard to comprehend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin Ronaldo and his pride

Still a great player tho like a legend in football

Anything u wan do concern you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by LZAA: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

Hahaha, Keane in an interview two years ago, said he has never spoken to Ferguson since he left the club.

He was asked even with the man's illness, even with life too short, Keane sighed and said until Fergirson apologised to him for the way and manner he left the club, he has absolutely nothing to say to the man. So, those two get serious beef.
Did you know that after keane left for celtic he came back and apologised to fergie and quieroz
Fergie also supported him with calls and players when he was at Sunderland
Don't get me wrong they are not on speaking terms but to call it beef?nah
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by fergie001: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
LZAA:

Did you know that after keane left for celtic he came back and apologised to fergie and quieroz
Fergie also supported him with calls and players when he was at Sunderland
Don't get me wrong they are not on speaking terms but to call it beef?nah

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-keane-alex-ferguson-26462602?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target
(This article was in March 2022).

Till date, Keane did not see SAF.
He asked to move and Fergie didn't like it. Keane spoke up and even said SAF had no exceptional man-management skills. Just read the article.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by felzokugo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

He’ll lose his legend status at the club
Na u wan collet d legend status now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by ugwuadudave(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:

For views and interactions.. That's what give them money. They target the biggest stars and type nonsense to sell their papers

So ESPN, goal.com, bleacher report and co just simultaneously decided to tweet negative news about Ronaldo......even Fabrizio too.....ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by LZAA: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-utd-keane-alex-ferguson-26462602?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target
(This article was in March 2022).

Till date, Keane did not see SAF.
He asked to move and Fergie didn't like it. Keane spoke up and even said SAF had no exceptional man-management skills. Just read the article.
Lol
I watched this interview
It was done in Dublin
I will try and embed it here grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/CafeZMu4Z90?feature=share
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by hermesprogidy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
betshopagent:
during Giggs playing days under Ferguson, he was accused of raping his brothers wife.He kept playing and wearing the captain's arm ban while the case was still at the court. Ronaldo smashed a fan's phone in front of everyone and nothing happened. Let a black player in United's squad try it and see how he would be treated.
Giggs had consensual sex with his brother's wife, it wasn't rape.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Gangster1ms: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
ugwuadudave:

So ESPN, goal.com, bleacher report and co just simultaneously decided to tweet negative news about Ronaldo......even Fabrizio too.....ok
Yes.. 100% yes..
Most of those rumours in several platforms spreads from a single source (liar)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by oloyedewaris(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Except you work in those clubs boards then you know nothing.. It's you wanting to believe nonsense becos of hate. Rest abeg
LOL, your goat was rejected, even if everything isn't clear, it was clear that tuchel rejected him but as usual, you his fanatical fans wants to deny

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by oloyedewaris(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Carry for head na.. Inside that your dirty room. No go work hard, dey there hating the GOAT.
Dirty room, lmaoo

Goat my ass

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by oloyedewaris(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
CBR100:

for EPL, the fact say u win the league does DAT guarantee u top 4 the next season ??
Can you say that for city
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by 2loadedguy: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

What drove him away from Madrid?!!

What drove him away from Juventus?!!... What makes him jump ship everytime things begin to go South?!!

Every club faces issues from top to bottom... This is how football has become!

A tough and loyal player will make effort to transform or work the process for better! Ibrahimovic returned to Milan and won Scudetto with them... Other top players have done it for their clubs against all odds. Not running away when things start declining... That's the footprint of a MERCENARY!

You need to quit twisting Messi and Barcelona issue to suit your poor submission please! Every one knows why Messi had to painfully leave Barcelona, it was all over the news abeg!

...And for the umpteenth time, Man City was among top clubs that outrightly rejected Ronaldo (Bayern, PSG, etc)! Pep had absolutely no plans for him! Let's quit this lame gist abeg!
Stop allowing this delusional penaldo fans to get you worked up. I have always known this man called ronaldo as a very selfish narcissist being. Just see how he stole the spotlight from young ganacho that got the goal yesterday. He's always quick to blame everyone but himself, now he knows Manu is not the right team but when he was scoring last season the team was the best. He's just looking for excuse to get out now that he's seen the team has moved on without him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by angelEmade: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2022
CBR100:

whose fault dry finish 6th position ......man u have alot of problem (majorly defence) buh even from keeper to midfield to forward (I find it weird trying to blame a single player DAT join u as the problem)

and for ur mind now 11goals from defense and middle is beta than 50 goals from a top striker....I laugh in Swahili

Rinaldo go commot i wonder who go be the next black sheep......shebi na lyk dat will keep shouting pogba (pogba commot the problem still remains)
Man quiet football analysis. Na Wack you be. Top striker my foot. Against Cezch republic that was doing bonanza babs ghosted all through and it was defenders that were scoring.... tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by mayor1814: 6:04am On Nov 15, 2022
greypencils:
English is hard to comprehend.

So tell us who was not instrumental that night?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by CBR100: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Can you say that for city
So Y blaming a single player

Just Lyk make chealsea dey blame sterling for their misfortune so far
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by ugwuadudave(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Yes.. 100% yes..
Most of those rumours in several platforms spreads from a single source (liar)

And is there any proof that they lied?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Numerouno94(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

What drove him away from Madrid?!!

What drove him away from Juventus?!!... What makes him jump ship everytime things begin to go South?!!

Every club faces issues from top to bottom... This is how football has become!

A tough and loyal player will make effort to transform or work the process for better! Ibrahimovic returned to Milan and won Scudetto with them... Other top players have done it for their clubs against all odds. Not running away when things start declining... That's the footprint of a MERCENARY!

You need to quit twisting Messi and Barcelona issue to suit your poor submission please! Every one knows why Messi had to painfully leave Barcelona, it was all over the news abeg!

...And for the umpteenth time, Man City was among top clubs that outrightly rejected Ronaldo (Bayern, PSG, etc)! Pep had absolutely no plans for him! Let's quit this lame gist abeg!

It's very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Pendu's fan girls re Zombie personified.

If no b say na dust they their head, by now a right tinkin fan girl wuld sit and ask critical questions. Questions like; why is it that our revered Pendu is always having issues wit his clubs. He had issues and threw tantrums at Madrid be4 leaving. He disrespected and insulted Juventus B4 leaving. Finally his doing same at United. Haba!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by greypencils: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
mayor1814:

So tell us who was not instrumental that night?
Ajuju
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Craigbrown4076: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

They are all dead players ...non of them can command
Starting line up for country... Non of them will get an interest from a big club .... u guys keep on living in fallacy , thats y Manchester is sooooo useless ....look at the dead players u mentioned... Ronaldo, Eriksen, Casemeiro , Martinez ( to an extent ) are the only confirmed players in united...the rest are crap .... there's a reason Spain will never invite De Gea , but u Manchester fans don't see the technicalities involved in football ...

Oshe nairaland analyst.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by mayor1814: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
greypencils:
Ajuju

well I don't know what u mean. But I want u to understand something. Ronaldo cared for and still cares more about personal glory than team glory. And unfortunately that is what will sink him despite all the legendary status he has attained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.