Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me (53511 Views)

Ronaldo: Manchester United Forward Apologises After Phone Footage Emerges / Ronaldo (manchester United) Vs Ronaldo (real Madrid) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by RealEzee(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2022
arukwe123:
City would still have gotten Haaland even if they sign Ronaldo. Do you think City will settle with a 37yrs old striker grin. Pep for show am shege. Ask Aguero, Zlatan and Yaya
cant compare Cr7 to the 3 guys mentioned naaa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tishbite41(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:
When Messi got benched vs When Pendu got benched!
Messi fans are delusional and hypocritical
Do you want me to start posting worse pictures?!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tishbite41(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2022
FM19addict:
everything u said about Barcelona, all lies
Don't mind the clown
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by yomi531(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

When you show me a Premier League player who have won the World Player of the Year, we will begin to contemplate that.

I don't think he has handled this very properly but losing his legendary status at Manchester United? Cantona didn't, Roy Keane didn't, Ronaldo's status will always be up there.
Michael Owen won the Ballon dor(2001). Asides Cr7, other club legends like Dennis law, Charlton and George Best also won the Ballon dor. Remember ballon dor rates higher than FIFA world best. Beckham finished second in FIFA world best too. Same as Thierry Henry. In no time, another player from EPL will clinch it. Na wayo full those award committees
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Moredays2cum: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

That was what happened today
He plays because martial was injured, now martial is back, he won’t see even bench
They should just terminate his contract, the man is turning into a virus at the club
shut up you this Messi fan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by deebrownneymar: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:
What’s wrong with CR7

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

He’s being benched for having lack of form. That’s all. He wants to play every game even though others are currently contributing more than he is.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2022
tishbite41:

Messi fans are delusional and hypocritical
Do you want me to start posting worse pictures?!

Please do. While at it, I want you to know that Penaldo fans like yourself do not have an ability to reason well on their own. It’s like not making use of your brain is one of the criteria of being a Pendu fanboy, they are what we call Zombies.

All of you lack football knowledge and the on reason you support him is because of his body which he got as a result of plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Sanchez01:

His daughter was hospitalised around the time United were on a pre-season tour. No sane man will honour one useless club over family. Rooney has said so many ridiculous things about him while he kept quiet. "Eric the Hag" kept saying Ronaldo was part of his plan even when the player was trying to move away from the club. In the end, he got relegated to the bench. We get it, he is old and not as young as he used to be, which is all the more reason United should have let him go but no. ETH never respected him but when he says he does not respect him either, it becomes an issue.

I hate to be the one to say this but Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester United just like Messi is bigger than the current Barcelona. Players are humans and can be unhappy when things are not in place. It's like wanting away from your everyday job. Just because your branch manager love your work ethic doesn't mean you shouldn't leave when job satisfaction is not there. Casemiro wanted to leave Madrid and he is still loved by Madridistas. It is only in England that wantaway players are regarded as betrayers.
You made some points but no player is bigger than a club bro. If any player thinks he is bigger than his club, he should never have joined them in the first place.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Joebayo217: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
you think Napoli will sell Osimhen when they are chasing scudetto?
make Napoli see Money maybe dem no go sell ham na gakpo man u dey go for self
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by just2endowed: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2022
greypencils:
No he won't. This is a man instrumental in bringing the last UCL title ever won. This is a man who was the top scorer last season in the club with 24goals. If he has has had a slump this season, it is because he has been in a wrong place mentally and that is the reason for this interview. He has to clear his head. Only then can he concentrate on football. Ronaldo has never been the problem. Maguire and McFred was the problem last season. This season, Ronaldo isn't motivated. A motivated Ronaldo would move mountains. Every Manchester United fan knows that.

I think he's child health and loss of a child really affected him mentally and emotionally because the club didn't show respect or concern. During the preseason, his daughter was hospitalized and the club think he was using that as an opportunity to leave. That really hurt him deeply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Joebayo217: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

He’ll lose his legend status at the club
he can't and he will never lose his legend status at the club
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Josephkabila12: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Everybody has a price
Not at this time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

Me too, highest we get gakpo and the wait for summer to get him
But never say never in football
this looks more realistic bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by EmmaLege: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You made some points but no player is bigger than a club bro. If any player thinks he is bigger than his club, he should never have joined them in the first place.

On the Rooney part, he made absolutely no sense. Rooney did not attack Ronaldo on a personal level. He has mostly criticized him due to his misfiring form and attitude towards the coach, which is normal as that’s what a pundit. Every sensible football fans knows Ronaldo has been shitty this season.

Unlike Keane, Neville and Evra; Rooney is not one to suck his ass, that’s why Pendu have a problem with him.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tarantino1: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Kyase:

It’s safe to say, to Ronaldo has played his last game as a united player

Obviously na grin grin

These are the words of a man who knows he's done after the WC
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:
Ojeemah, your answer to your mention is here.
Kyase, he has said it all here.... In Mou's voice, Respect man, Respect.
This is just Ronaldo’s part of the story. Nobody has heard from the coach and the club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tishbite41(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Please do. While at it, I want you to know that Penaldo fans like yourself do not have an ability to reason well on their own. It’s like not making use of your brain is one of the criteria of being a Pendu fanboy, they are what we call Zombies.

All of you lack football knowledge and the on reason you support him is because of his body which he got as a result of plastic surgery.
Why were you posting such hypocritical pics when you know that Messi is not f**kin righteous?!
Should I talk about the disaffection he's causing in a once united PSG?!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Streetmovement(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2022
KosiGee:

When someone starts talking like that, he has no honour and can’t be trusted. Ronaldo is a snitch.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Leave all this snitch matter jare, let the man vent out his frustration the way he see fit everybody's not the same when it comes to handling issues that affect them personally, you think say na bloods v crips matter be this? This is football, let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by tishbite41(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

On the Rooney part, he made absolutely no sense. Rooney did not attack Ronaldo on a personal level. He has mostly criticized him due to his misfiring form and attitude towards the coach, which is normal as that’s what a pundit. Every sensible football fans knows Ronaldo has been shitty this season.

Unlike Keane, Neville and Evra; Rooney is not one to suck his ass, that’s why Pendu have a problem with him.
If Rooney ever played a role in bringing CR7 back to United, then he's a very bad person. Infact, a snitch. He's jealous though. He can never be on Ron's level.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2022
ThierryJay:

On point bro. That was exactly what Rooney said that made Pendu attack him. Ronaldo is out of touch with reality but is being egged on by some blind fans like Piers until he falls into oblivion.

Which top club will still buy Ronaldo after his latest antics knowing that he will scatter the team once he starts sitting on the bench.
and that’s where the problem is….. people that should tell him the bitter truth are massaging his ego.

Imagine someone even said he’s bigger than Man United. If he’s bigger than the club, he should never have rejoined them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Joebayo217:
make Napoli see Money maybe dem no go sell ham na gakpo man u dey go for self
it will be easier to get Gakpo….at this point, most people should have known De Laurentis is a tough negotiator. Trying to deplete his squad in the middle of a bright season is not something he would consider but if a shrewd man like Laurentis is pushed, aswear Man U will pay through their nose.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Osamabinladenik: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Arrogant weirdo, always want people to worship him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Gangster1ms: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2022
fergie001:

Ojeemah, your answer to your mention is here.
Kyase, he has said it all here.... In Mou's voice, Respect man, Respect.

No mind those useless haters..
When Messi gave a similiar interview before leaving Barca, they didn't have a problem with that. Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2022
tishbite41:

Why were you posting such hypocritical pics when you know that Messi is not f**kin righteous?!
Should I talk about the disaffection he's causing in a once united PSG?!

Let’s assume you are not about to bring fake quotes like you Pendu fans have always done. So, Please do grin.

By the way, some that brings disaffection will not be begged to sign a new contract by the same PSG. Those men with Messi below are the owners and board members of PSG.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by OJEEMAH(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Rooney is viewed as envious by Ronaldo fans.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Gangster1ms: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2022
This lack of respect between the two could be the reason for CR7 lack of performances this season.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2022
tishbite41:

If Rooney ever played a role in bringing CR7 back to United, then he's a very bad person. Infact, a snitch. He's jealous though. He can never be on Ron's level.

Did Ronaldo say Rooney has a part in him coming back to United?. If your only defense after Rooney genuinely spoke about Ronaldo woeful performances and attitude to coach and teammate is - he’s jealous and can never be on Ron’s level, then it means Rooney was absolutely right about Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by 2loadedguy: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2022
This guy is 37 for Christ sake and keep behaving like a baby. Only you left your team while a match is ongoing, will not celebrate when other players score, will not rejoice when your team wins and you don't get to play, will not come on when your coach ask u to just because your ego says you are too big to be benched but now you are saying the club has disrespected you. Who has disrespected who here?
I wish your contract would go for another year so u can just be permanently on the bench and keep whining like a retard from the bench.
Why is Ronaldo always like this? He had problems with Madrid, Juventus before he left and now he's having with Manutd. I have zero respect for him now though his fans think he's next to Jesus christ. Tapin merchant oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Snapchat: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Rooney is viewed as envious by Ronaldo fans.

Just because he spoke the truth lol. The only player that played with Pendu in Man Uand still has his sense intact unlike Ferdinand and co grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by Menclothing: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Play for MIS and cashout Ronaldo go to America and retire yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) / Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.