Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs (44131 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by ipobarecriminals: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by BATified2023: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
A
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by newwise1: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
;Dlet tinubu do this dance let see
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by sammyscholar(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
Aye to wo inu ijo!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Maxxim: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
There's nothing new anymore to man under the sun
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by happney65: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
My dad will say "All these sacadelic churches". grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by OMOJOHN001: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Garnishing of teeth in hell fire will be so cool to watch from heavens window sha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Streetmovement(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
tecnolad:
This tweet is still killing me grin grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo that tweet mad grin
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by illicit(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by wiseone28: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
No moral principles in what i am seeing

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Killermamba: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega and Cubana Chief Priest hug and dance to a special performance of Davido‘s songs by the church choir. The pastor put the performance together to encourage Davido as he recently lost his son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dpcKqAqRo

Make una dey sing una way to hell.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by kosssy: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Some wretched bigots are here hating on each other while men who matter are busy connecting with people business-wise irrespective of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Emmaari: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Awesome...talk abt friendship goals

I wish I have friends that we gat each other's back, no be kind friend wey only recognize the good times and Japa wen e red.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by wiseone28: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Incoming alert cheesy Pom!pom!! You have just receive #5,000,000 from cubana chief priest. Balance:#5,150,572.89
Give me the 150 extra for xmas nah

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by dmg1: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Choir from the pit of hell... By their dressing you'd know they're praise singers (singing for material gain or acknowledgement),,, and not choristers...
Choristers with trousers and open hair.. tweeeh...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by livinbygrace: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
If you know,you know AND if you don't know,you can't know CIRCLE continue

Association matters a lot in life and that’s why the rich keeps on associating with themselves .If you ever been down financially you would understand better.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Bigchristo: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zee0007:
I thought I was judgemental until I saw what the choir wore.

A supposed sacred place have turned to a hip hop club to appreciate a celebrity other than Jesus Christ.

You’re still holding on to your old ways of thinking,why don’t you keep up with the way those who brought Bible to us dress?or remain in Stone Age without using smart phones or gadgets?
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by tecnolad(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Streetmovement:

Omo that tweet mad grin

grin grin The guy no well aswear
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Teaser4(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Viltron:
This one isn't a church, it's a den of prostitutes, fraudsters, womanisers.. pickpockets
just so you know , the church is in the UK

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by emmabest2000(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
This only happens when Church and Nightclub Collide grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Illegal1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dis pastor dn use style take odimeje place.....if u knw u knw.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Capernum: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
See what church has turned to.

Encouraging him is okay.

Going to make your choir rehearse and present his song, the same they play at the club is extreme and unnecessary. It's wordly.

Is it necessary? All these eye service... Isn't it extreme?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Centurion101: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
This one na just fraudster na, pastor ke

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by LiveWithIt: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
wiseone28:
Give me the 150 extra for xmas nah
na pastor get the account balance o
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Cj4charles(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
BOSS men
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Tinsim: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Teaser4 post=118384919]just so you know , the church is in the UK[/quo
Know what na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
I thought most of Davido's song are worldly music

Chai, this is end time indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by wiseone28: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
LiveWithIt:
na pastor get the account balance o
Omo i must open church tomorrow

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Tinsim: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
admax:
Charlatans, Yahoo Boy disguising as Pastors and not surprising a bit as It's been prophesied in the bible.

I know he's fake because Davido's song doesn't glorify God and can't be sung during the congregation of Christians worshiping God.

God will deliver those blinded by fake men of God like these.

do you know if it is a new song that glorifies God
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teaser4:
just so you know , the church is in the UK
And so
What does location has to do with the standard of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Men of the underworld.. they know themselves better. If Davido wud have his way, he wud have made Ifeanyi’s burial social media’s top notch

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Streetmovement(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
tecnolad:

grin grin The guy no well aswear

Walahi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview / Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.