Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs (44132 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Anatakuebira: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Chris2863:
the lyrics, are they even related?
listen well again. Notable quote,"my steps are guarded by Jehovah"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by EvangDrGeo: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
phemmie06:
The best place Satan can be found is church
. Se these ones are choristers or hookup girls.
Pastor can't speak word of encouragement to console but he can dance to Davido

Even the churches were you think people are holy, dress holy or act holy have the worst of humans

For example, you that is judging, how is your life really? The life you live in secret? Don't answer me. Answer yourself and God.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by kingthreat(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

Google is your friend, bro.
That ain't my headache so I give no damn fvvk 'bout that shït.

I have read about it. Neither do I, just stating my point
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by BJanta: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zee0007:
I thought I was judgemental until I saw what the choir wore.

A supposed sacred place have turned to a hip hop club to appreciate a celebrity other than Jesus Christ.

It's sad bro, really sad.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Marpol2021(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega and Cubana Chief Priest hug and dance to a special performance of Davido‘s songs by the church choir. The pastor put the performance together to encourage Davido as he recently lost his son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6dpcKqAqRo

end time church,judgment is starting from the church...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Flexguy100: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
There was also a gathering in the synagogue cool But this time, Jesus wasn't The Center of discuss, it was for sales and racketeering cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by BJanta: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Viltron:
This one isn't a church, it's a den of prostitutes, fraudsters, womanisers.. pickpockets

..and priests of Baal.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by BJanta: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
admax:
Charlatans, Yahoo Boy disguising as Pastors and not surprising a bit as It's been prophesied in the bible.

I know he's fake because Davido's song doesn't glorify God and can't be sung during the congregation of Christians worshiping God.

God will deliver those blinded by fake men of God like these.

Amen
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Teaser4(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Onyinyechiugly1:
And so
What does location has to do with the standard of God
you typed pickpockets, na why I react, and had to tell you say no be Oshodi the church Dey.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Agbebakun22: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Do anyone notice there was no white inside the club

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Jackbaur88: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
My house shall be the house of prayer , but ye have turned it to a den of thieves, social life and clubbing.
I will never fellowship in this kind of place.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Xtry: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
God can just close eyes and allow this country to be islamized with the way I'm seeing things now. There's no Christian in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by sexydebo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Coke boys
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by ediko5(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
The pastor Tobi is definitely a member of Davido's a*e group. Davido even greeted the albino Daddy freeze with the egede sign in the presence of the Pastor
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by pacificom: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Circular pastor grin
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Pimine: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anatakuebira:
The song is a conscious song and not bad. As long as you didn't criticise Bishop Td Jakes and his choir for singing R Kelly's the storm is over, you shouldn't criticise pastor Tobi.
Storm is over is a gospel song. Stop trying to be clever while justifying rubbish undecided

Next Sunday carry mic sing "Bridgeti o I like your mini skirti o". I want to check something. Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by lekkycee(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
JUDGE NOT!!!
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Princessdainty(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
I don wash hand comot for Heavenly race
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Fabnaija: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
End time Pastor and church
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by judedwriter(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Did I see a choir girl wearing a miniskirt on the altar??

Or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Anatakuebira: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Pimine:

Storm is over is a gospel song. Stop trying to be clever while justifying rubbish undecided

Next Sunday carry mic sing "Bridgeti o I like your mini skirti o". I want to check something. Radarada
be a bit sensible while responding to peeps u meet online. You could respond Intelligently without being rude. Nobody holy pass my brother.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Cde1: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by membranus: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

Even the churches were you think people are holy, dress holy or act holy have the worst of humans

For example, you that is judging, how is your life really? The life you live in secret? Don't answer me. Answer yourself and God.

@EvangDrGeo - If Pst Tobi is your mentor in your Evangelism work, then you are walking on that broad road leading to Satan's domain. The road to paradise is narrow and highly restrictive, Tobi and his ilks are not walking there.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Indispensable85(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na only ignoramus nor know who Tobi be.
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Pimine: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anatakuebira:
be a bit sensible while responding to peeps u meet online. You could respond Intelligently without being rude. Nobody holy pass my brother.
Yadayada. That line is old and isn't as effective as you think it is. Next time don't compare apples and oranges.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by carsuperman: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
This guy's are all cultist
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Christistruth00: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
lomprico:
cheesy

One of my guys said Jesus used koboko, him go use fan belt.

If Jesus enters today’s Church he might even use 4*4 Wood Plank to Pursue People out,

Bulala won’t be enough

But If Prophet Elijah enters today’s Churches, Fire will Fall from Heaven

Bishops and Pastors will go up in Smoke and ashes together with the Altar

There would be a massive Smouldering hole full of ashes in the Ground where their Church used to Stand

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Otunbakayce: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Axeman wey dey form pastor, just like the abuja rapist pastor that claimed he renounced.
If you believe this men are actually true men of God, then you are a fool!
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Ofemmanu1: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Viltron:
This one isn't a church, it's a den of prostitutes, fraudsters, womanisers.. pickpockets

Eh?!

Chinmo oh!??
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Adebowalay(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
dododawa1:
If you know,you know AND if you don't know,you can't know CIRCLE continue
deeeeep
Re: Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs by Jostoman: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Zee0007:
I thought I was judgemental until I saw what the choir wore.

A supposed sacred place have turned to a hip hop club to appreciate a celebrity other than Jesus Christ.

lagos Landlord pikin, that Osun state election still dey pain you and your lagos landlord that is the reason why you people are playing politics of bitterness up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.