Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang (3080 Views)

Guns, Charms, Ammunition Recovered From Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Kogi / Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by zaza1955: 1:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Kidnapper arrested on his way to supply soft drinks and cigarette to his gang members

The Niger State Command of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has arrested a suspected kidnapper while on his way to supply soft drinks and other items to his gang members in Lapai local government area of the state.

The suspect, one Shehu Baidu, 18, of Kango Lapai, was arrested following an intelligence report.

The police during the operation recovered five soft drinks, five packets of cigarette and two loaves of bread.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/11/15/kidnapper-arrested-on-his-way/

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by orfegater(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2022
God save us
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by doggedfighter(f): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Why put this picture out and expose his victims to danger.

His gang maybe angered and thereby shoot everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by lilvicky68(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2022
So no groundnuts??

If you must take bread and soft drinks at least add groundnuts to balance the diet

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by illicit(m): 2:51am On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

E be like say them never get victim
If not na d victim family go bring the provisions

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by doggedfighter(f): 2:54am On Nov 15, 2022
illicit:

If not na d victim family go bring the bread and drinks

Hope so.

I don't know why I burst into laughter reading your post. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by illicit(m): 2:57am On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hope so.

I don't know why I burst into laughter reading your post. grin grin

grin

Yes nah
That's their M.O

They hardly go out after kidnapping

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by gulfer: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2022
If we had an intelligence driven police system, by now all his cohort would have been arrested undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by UselessBuharist: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2022
See his evil face. Animal
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Goodbadbowy419: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2022
illicit:

grin

Yes nah
That's their M.O

They hardly go out after kidnapping

Seems you know alot

Tell us more about their operations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2022
This is foolish, instead of parading him, why not follow him to the forest where his other gang members are and arrest all them, and free their captives. The NPF keeps acting like dumb bleeps.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by zachariahrowd: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2022

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by illicit(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Seems you know alot

Tell us more about their operations

They smoke a lot of cigarettes lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by BigYash: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2022
illicit:

If not na d victim family go bring the bread and drinks
This guy o grin grin You first do the job before?

You made me laugh out loud this morning.. You no lie sha,e fit be as you talk ..
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by illicit(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2022
BigYash:
This guy o grin grin You first do the job before?

You made me laugh out loud this morning.. You no lie sha,e fit be as you talk ..

Na from wey I dey read on NL o
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by BigYash: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2022
illicit:

Na from wey I dey read on NL o
I understand bro. Even me don read such several times too. I even read where some requested for palm oil and yam,rice ,drinks and other food items..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by illicit(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2022
BigYash:
I understand bro. Even me don read such several times too. I even read where some requested for palm oil and yam,rice ,drinks and other food items..

Na so

Can u imagine

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by ruggedtimi(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2022
This man 18yrs old grin
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by KingMack(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
See wettin dem wan chop vs wettin dem wan smoke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by realstars: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
gulfer:
If we had an intelligence driven police system, by now all his cohort would have been arrested undecided undecided undecided
Forget the media, the guy maynot even be a kidnapper.
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Goodbadbowy419: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2022
illicit:

They smoke a lot of cigarettes lipsrsealed
Tell me more

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by BritishAirways: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2022
lilvicky68:
So no groundnuts??

If you must take bread and soft drinks at least add groundnuts to balance the diet
hahhha complete package
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by allen113: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
I dn laff tire for this thread grin
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Baronthecelebri: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
That guy look like 30 years old man

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

You're overrating the IQ of Nigerian journalists and security personnel.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Dougyclan: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
zaza1955:
Kidnapper arrested on his way to supply soft drinks and cigarette to his gang members

The Niger State Command of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has arrested a suspected kidnapper while on his way to supply soft drinks and other items to his gang members in Lapai local government area of the state.

The suspect, one Shehu Baidu, 18, of Kango Lapai, was arrested following an intelligence report.

The police during the operation recovered five soft drinks, five packets of cigarette and two loaves of bread.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/11/15/kidnapper-arrested-on-his-way/
Useless chain smokers,...those are in rolls, not even packets.
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Gadafii: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerian police are always unprofessional, Dey have posted his pictures already, when they could have used him as bait to get others sad

Following intelligence report that led to the arrest of mere member whose job is to go and buy drinks and smokes, while the big fishes of the gang are still at large, how intelligent is that report
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Careente7(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Why is he a suspect?Is there a reason?Someone should tell me
Re: Kidnapper Arrested On His Way To Supply Soft Drinks And Cigarette To His Gang by Lama70(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm..... but this cigarettes to much nah. Haba!
Na food?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) / Busted: See Where They Produce Fake Coca Cola Drinks In Eastern Nigeria (photos) / Stephanie Ottobo's Mother Has Dropped The Real Bomb Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.