Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) (3093 Views)

Rev. Mbaka Accused Of Impregnating A 13yr Old!!! / Graphic Footage Showing The Moment A 13yr Old Boy Was Killed By Chicago Police / 13yr Old Gang Leader And His Crew Murdered For Making Threats Towards An Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Truthday: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Court remands pastor for alleged rape of minor
The rape survivor told the court that the defendant had carnal knowledge of her several times.
ByAgency Report June 21, 2023 Reading Time: 2 mins read
A Magistrate’s Court in Aba, Abia State, on Tuesday remanded 60-year-old Chukwuemeka Orji at the Correctional Centre over the alleged rape of a minor.

Mr Orji, a pastor with the Assemblies of God Church, Ukonu Street, off Ngwa Road, Aba is facing a one-count charge of serially raping a 13-year-old girl that lived with him.

The rape survivor (name withheld) told the court that the defendant had carnal knowledge of her several times.

She said that after Mr Orji raped her the third time, she told his wife, Mercy, who reportedly confronted him over the allegation.

The survivor claimed that the pastor denied the allegation before his wife.She said that Mr Orji, however, continued to rape her and threatened to send her back to her parents in the village in Ugwunagbo, should she expose him.

The threat, she said, deterred her from reporting to her parents, who worship in another branch of the church.

She further said that on Thursday, 15 June, after Mr Orji’s wife had gone to market, the pastor asked her for sex but she refused because she was menstruating.Mr Orji, however, forced her to suck his private part, an act she described as nauseating to her.

She said that because she could not satisfy him, he ordered her to cut the overgrown grass in their compound “as a punishment”.It was learnt that Mr Orji’s wife initially denied being aware of the allegation, but later admitted that she heard it and confronted her husband who, she said, denied the allegation.

The police prosecutor, Mary Udoji, urged the court not to admit the defendant on bail in order to prevent him from further molesting the girl.The girl said that after the 15 June incident, she went to school crying.

“It was while I was crying that my school proprietor inquired as to know why I was crying and I told him the truth,” she said.

From there, the school proprietor invited the police into the matter.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr Orji pleaded not guilty to the charge.

After presenting his own version of the story, the Magistrate, Jane Young-Daniel, called Mr Orji’s wife on the phone, and asked her if she was aware of the allegation against her husband.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by izonborn098(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
The most dangerous set of people are the ones calling theirselves pastors and men of god.. Don't take ur kid or wife close to them, they will raped her or they will impregnate ur wife there by making u to raise another man's kid...
So i ask again that ur daughter that resemble ur pastor, when are u going for the DNA TEST?...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Naijanascam: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Long Sentence with hard labour please

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by jaeyking(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
undecided
I really don't want to say anything

But believe me when I say when you carry a title especially in terms of clergymen

You have to be very upright in your behaviour

Or you turn your faith to a laughing affair

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Uyomiya: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonsense idiot.

These children molesters should serve minimum of 50 years.

That girl is gone because of this idiot.

She is gone for life .

2 things will happen, either she fvcks too much in life or she will hate men especially when naked making marriage difficult.

Because of one animal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by olisaEze(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
cool
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Alchemy528: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Corruption in did
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by TimT: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na the 60yrs old man picture be dat??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by haffaze777(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Useless developer

I wont read your quote or mention,so no headless mob should waste his time trying to quote me,I don't engage mad peoplegrin

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Dpen11(f): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wahala for people who believe in pastor's and co
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Chinjo2: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2023
As a pastor, if you are not satisfied with your wife, why not travel out of town to one Lungu where nobody knows you are a pastor and look for Ashawo to satisfy your sexual urge? Why condescend to the level of sleeping with a girl that was place under your guidance?
It's like a dog eating a bone tied to it's neck.

It's so bad that nowadays, the so called men of God no longer have the fear of God in them again.
For those of you that keep shouting Dady, Dady to men of God and kneeling down to greet them don't worry. That daddy is either daddying you wife or your daughter.
As a Christian, go to church, worship your God, contribute to the growth of the church as much as you can then go home.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Zonefree(m): 1:20am On Sep 04, 2023
TimT:
Na the 60yrs old man picture be dat??
Na wetin I been wan ask undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Justiceleague1: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2023
Truthday:
Court remands pastor for alleged rape of minor
The rape survivor told the court that the defendant had carnal knowledge of her several times.
ByAgency Report June 21, 2023 Reading Time: 2 mins read
A Magistrate’s Court in Aba, Abia State, on Tuesday remanded 60-year-old Chukwuemeka Orji at the Correctional Centre over the alleged rape of a minor.

Mr Orji, a pastor with the Assemblies of God Church, Ukonu Street, off Ngwa Road, Aba is facing a one-count charge of serially raping a 13-year-old girl that lived with him.

The rape survivor (name withheld) told the court that the defendant had carnal knowledge of her several times.

She said that after Mr Orji raped her the third time, she told his wife, Mercy, who reportedly confronted him over the allegation.

The survivor claimed that the pastor denied the allegation before his wife.She said that Mr Orji, however, continued to rape her and threatened to send her back to her parents in the village in Ugwunagbo, should she expose him.

The threat, she said, deterred her from reporting to her parents, who worship in another branch of the church.

She further said that on Thursday, 15 June, after Mr Orji’s wife had gone to market, the pastor asked her for sex but she refused because she was menstruating.Mr Orji, however, forced her to suck his private part, an act she described as nauseating to her.

She said that because she could not satisfy him, he ordered her to cut the overgrown grass in their compound “as a punishment”.It was learnt that Mr Orji’s wife initially denied being aware of the allegation, but later admitted that she heard it and confronted her husband who, she said, denied the allegation.

The police prosecutor, Mary Udoji, urged the court not to admit the defendant on bail in order to prevent him from further molesting the girl.The girl said that after the 15 June incident, she went to school crying.

“It was while I was crying that my school proprietor inquired as to know why I was crying and I told him the truth,” she said.

From there, the school proprietor invited the police into the matter.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Mr Orji pleaded not guilty to the charge.

After presenting his own version of the story, the Magistrate, Jane Young-Daniel, called Mr Orji’s wife on the phone, and asked her if she was aware of the allegation against her husband.
Is that a picture of a 60yrs old?
Where's your source?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by onumadu: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2023
I have never understood this "Pastor" title.
It is either one is an ordained PRIEST or not.
Not that priests these days are better, but at least there's a solid institution behind them which trains and keeps them in line.
One he-goat can simple wake up one morning, stretch and yawn, and start calling himself pastor.
I refuse to call anyone pastor.
One wicked man i know calls himself "missionary evangelist", but he frequents idols in my town.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Alexiiydon: 2:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Na them them he won develop the pikin udi developers
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Racoon(m): 2:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Two crime must carry the death sentence in the modern day Nigeria; they are corruption and rape.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Bad News coming from the region of national developers... So sad ...
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Chibuzoripob: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2023
cool CHUKWUEMEKA ORJÌ OBI shockedshockedcheesygrinshocked usual Eluuupees grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Chibuzoripob: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2023
sad Soak his balls in undiluted mixed hypo plus Acid and FREE HIM
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by EKONGKING: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Touch not my god appointed pastor.

God works in mysterious ways , like Bible said. Jesus has commanded his pastor to rape her.

After all God works in a mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Truthday: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Is that a picture of a 60yrs old?
Where's your source?

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Benwallt(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2023
13 years, ha! Evil
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Fejoku: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2023
EKONGKING:

God works in mysterious ways , like Bible said. Jesus has commanded his pastor to rape her.

What you just deed is blasphemy and you should expect the punishment that comes with it. If however you realize your foolishness and seek forgiveness and repentance, God will guide you towards the right path.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2023
This pastor reminds me of Adeboye and Kumuyi

People who lost their soul because of lust of the flesh..

Adeboye said Tinubu will make Naira will bounce back, even more in value than the Dollar..

Wonders they said, cease to end in the shithole

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Uyomiya: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2023
EKONGKING:

Muhammad you slam your head to raped someone less and ran to Medina
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Zandena(f): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Better put as 'Pastor of the Assembly of Satan ' and not of God!
Priests and Bishops rapes and sleeps with girls and sodomise the boys;
Pastors rapes and sleep with young girls and impregnates their female congregants....And the list goes endless .
Nothing we can't see from idol worshiping religion according to Israeli Rabbi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Yankee101: 6:45am On Sep 04, 2023
Please lock him away
And take his money and use it for her studies
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Parachoko: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Omo People wicked o

13 Years old girl shocked

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2023
A Pastor has a Wife @home but goes to Fcvk a small Girl outside.😕😌

Many Nigerian Pastors will marry Ugly/Uptight Girls as Wife
Then be longing for Ashawo Vibes Girls, outside to Secretly Date/Fucck.

They will marry Strong Face Sister Agatha Girl, then be Secretly searching for a Nicki Minaj to Fucck.🤨😕

Wanting to eat your cake and have it. 😒

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by columbus007(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2023
I no just fit talk.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Raping 13yr Old Girl (picture) by Chibuzoripob: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2023
grin nah dem ooo papa OKORO sad cheesy undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out / How Can I Get This Scammer Arrested? / End Of The Road For Obinna Okolie - Lagos Based Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.