Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities (10176 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On / Direct Entry Admissions Into Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by shinnex(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Its a know fact that admission seekers in Nigeria are more than the population of serria-Leone, and every year JAMB keep saying the universities in Nigeria cant accommodate all the aspiring student that applied, even though they passed JAMB and the so-called POST-JAMB excellently, and they have a popular say that goes "Over 800,000 UTME Applicants Won't Get University Admission In Nigeria" this is a tragedy to the Nigerian society, I myself sat at home for 7 years before God saw me through and brought me to landmark university miraculously, this is a question that nobody has been able to answer why is it hard to get an admission in Nigeria? and i think we need to really need to tackle this problem now, so guys what do u think can be done to solve this problem, what are the alternative means of getting admission that you know will favour the nigerian aspiring youth, because some people can easily get discourage after trying and trying and if this should continue it can lead to social degradation as to the fact that we will have alot of uneducated people on the streets. this is a rolecall for everyone of us, we should not wait for the government but we should think on what to do. How to get admission into nigerian universities. comments are welcomed @ great-nigerian-youths..com

1 Like

Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by Minorsegment: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2013
The best answer is this: more universities should be built by the FG as all the universities have a maximum number of candidates they give admission to. Without this, I don't think there's any other means.
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by Markvelly: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Mehn...u r sayin d ryt tin
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by Markvelly: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2013
The FG need to establish a uni. I tink dz kan hlp
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by oyetolu: 11:49pm On May 05, 2015
U guys just chk dis sku site and if u like it just call me on 07031152986 is very chp and hv all facility that student need to sku the is just 65k per semita,,,,edexcel university..www.ubuteduonline.org or www.eduifanni.org is international sku that is where I was graduate as biomedical science..
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by Ijmbguide: 1:34pm On May 10, 2016
With the existence of some institutions and professors in Nigeria, our educational system has been made convenient. It is my great joy to announce you all that you don't need JAMB for your admission. This is a great joy as we all must all enjoy it. There is no more sorrow, cries, fear and unfavours. This provision helps you into any tertiary institution straight into 200 level. This program is called IJMBE. It was organised by the first university in Nigeria and approved by all institutions in Nigeria. Do not wait for jamb even if you av written it, come and experience success and sure, testimonies will forever be yours. Amen. You can visit our websites or contact us. ijmbdirectentry. for instant registration, visit www.ijmb-ilorin.com/apply-now you can contact us too via 0705 732 5309 or contact one of our student who has experienced this and proud of it 08063262496. Thanks, your admission is now in your hands.
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by Ijmbguide: 1:37pm On May 10, 2016
With the existence of some institutions and professors in Nigeria, our educational system has been made convenient. It is my great joy to announce you all that you don't need JAMB for your admission. This is a great joy as we all must all enjoy it. There is no more sorrow, cries, fear and unfavours. This provision helps you into any tertiary institution straight into 200 level. This program is called IJMBE. It was organised by the first university in Nigeria and approved by all institutions in Nigeria. Do not wait for jamb even if you av written it, come and experience success and sure, testimonies will forever be yours. Amen. You can visit our websites or contact us. ijmbdirectentry. for instant registration, visit www.ijmb-ilorin.com/apply-now you can contact us too via 0705 732 5309 or contact one of our student who has experienced this and proud of it 08063262496. Thanks, your admission is now in your hands.
Ijmbguide:
Re: How To Get Admission Into Nigerian Universities by Emmypet: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
shinnex:
Its a know fact that admission seekers in Nigeria are more than the population of serria-Leone, and every year JAMB keep saying the universities in Nigeria cant accommodate all the aspiring student that applied, even though they passed JAMB and the so-called POST-JAMB excellently, and they have a popular say that goes "Over 800,000 UTME Applicants Won't Get University Admission In Nigeria" this is a tragedy to the Nigerian society, I myself sat at home for 7 years before God saw me through and brought me to landmark university miraculously, this is a question that nobody has been able to answer why is it hard to get an admission in Nigeria? and i think we need to really need to tackle this problem now, so guys what do u think can be done to solve this problem, what are the alternative means of getting admission that you know will favour the nigerian aspiring youth, because some people can easily get discourage after trying and trying and if this should continue it can lead to social degradation as to the fact that we will have alot of uneducated people on the streets. this is a rolecall for everyone of us, we should not wait for the government but we should think on what to do. How to get admission into nigerian universities. comments are welcomed @ great-nigerian-youths..com

Thank you for this article ... it was very useful... I want to also recommend this link to our students==> https://campustimesng.com/5-factors-guarantee-admission-university/

(1) (Reply)

Universities That Offer Secretarial Studies In Nigeria (DE) / NDDC Gets FG's Order To Resume Suspended Scholarship Scheme / Unizik Pre-science, Mbaukwu, Study Center. (how/why I Passed The Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.