Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Boycott American Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Boycott American Women (662 Views)

Are African Women Jealous Of African American Women's "Natural" Lighter Skin? / Why Do African Women Dislike African American Women? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boycott American Women by JohnRambo9: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen..com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com

(1) (Reply)

Apa (idoma) Carnival December 2012 / What Is The African Way Of Applying'first Aid' / Londoners: Where You At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.