Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. (28804 Views)

My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / My Journey Into The Short Let Apartment Business In Lagos. / Business To Start With N500,000 In A Rural Area In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Mophor: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Luckysbab: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
NastiLord:
Anytime I go to the market I always end up getting a girl I will surely knack later. Dem dey full market pass the commodities displayed in market

This your input, I no understand am
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by bonnyhope: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
I also got 2 bunch of unripe plantain for #1500 honestly I prolly think it's overtly costly for that price...forget the layman saying that...this is plantain season,all na lies,plantain still dey very costly.

I just dey wait for the plantain to ripe make I fry them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eat it like this

Ripe one has no nutritional value
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Michdear(f): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good stuffs are expensive in southern Nigeria especially south east and some part of south south like delta /rivers

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Ebonygeek(f): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Ahnie always get issues with any masculine being.

The mama wey shift her Yam from N1100 to N1200, ahnie still paid her but na innocent tricycle riders she dey always show power for.

God of men will judge her sha.

Nice buy for the plantain. Four pieces is N500 here in Saturn.

Something tells me you're nice in real life, yet you'll be acting hateful online. Why?
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
Today happens to be the local market day of a particular village in asaba delta state.(Nigeria)
The name of the village is ugbolu market,few kilometers from a small village called mile 5.

I hear say dollar don fall yakata,so I say make I go buy yam tubers, potatoes and plantain for house consumption.

My journey going was smooth,but coming back I had to hassle fare with the tricycle man,because he's not a man of his words.

Pics.
During my last visit,these places were previously ravaged by floods

angry

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:
Today happens to be the local market day of a particular village in asaba delta state.(Nigeria)
The name of the village is ugbolu market,few kilometers from a small village called mile 5.

I hear say dollar don fall yakata,so I say make I go buy yam tubers, potatoes and plantain for house consumption.

My journey going was smooth,but coming back I had to hassle fare with the tricycle man,because he's not a man of his words.

Pics.

which market?....is that a market or a Desert?....u live in a desert? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
buying things for Christmas already..Sharpness

Ugbolu is it not after awain abi 74?

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahnie:

Pics.

are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

which market?....is that a market or a Desert?....u live in a desert? (no oofeinse) angry

Now you wanna tackle my state intentionally and will be responded to in kind next time

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by mediclife1987(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
fman:
U dey try!!
U Sabi price market...
Why u dey always get issues with tricycle riders?

She be aka gum na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Something tells me you're nice in real life, yet you'll be acting hateful online. Why?

that he spoke the truth..

na you no nice

2 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

The mama wey shift her Yam from N1100 to N1200, ahnie still paid her but na innocent tricycle riders she dey always show power for.

very strong winch of a lady girl ooo.. we don clash before ..For days ooo.. despite the fact we from the same zone.. Very stubborn goat olorunm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

very strong winch of a lady girl ooo.. we don clash before ..For days ooo.. despite the fact we from the same zone.. Very stubborn goat olorun

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Ihenzy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Omo is that how people are suffering in the south?
See things wey person go use 5000 here for Taraba buy.
I was even complaining recently that price of yam here is costly not knowing that we were actually buying cheap cos yam use to be 1k for 10 tubers before this APC regime.
Father in heaven, thank you so much
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Richy4(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Haba!!... If Na Christmas things, that potatoes go squeeze face, squeeze body before 27th November not to talk of December.. smiley
Na perishable food naa
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by sisisioge: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Village markets tend to be expensive to outsiders. They deliberately hike their prices once they see non locals come. Learnt that back in the days in Lokoja. I used to spend days in their city but would go to their village once I'm about to leave to buy bargains....they weren't much of bargains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by AbuAeesha: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, what does high rate of dolla have to do with things you got, mean most are planted/produced in nigeria
yeah, but price of grains like soyabeans crashed recently
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Zonefree(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ebonygeek:

What's hateful about my post now?

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Menclothing: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice one
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Richy4(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
sisisioge:
Village markets tend to be expensive to outsiders. They deliberately hike their prices once they see non locals come. Learnt that back in the days in Lokoja. I used to spend days in their city but would go to their village once I'm about to leave to buy bargains....they weren't much of bargains.

Sisi what were you doing in Lokoja of all places? Abi Na youth service?
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Candidlady: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
NastiLord:
Anytime I go to the market I always end up getting a girl that i will surely knack later. Dem dey full market pass the commodities displayed in market

Shameless being

Walking corpse

3 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by NastiLord: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Shameless being

Walking corpse
I'm not as shameless as your dead fish oozing pucee

4 Likes

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by sisisioge: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Richy4:

Sisi what were you doing in Lokoja of all places? Abi Na youth service?

grin grin grin

No o....it was work related then. A million years ago.
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

very strong winch of a lady girl ooo.. we don clash before ..For days ooo.. despite the fact we from the same zone.. Very stubborn goat olorun
Osha're me **witch**abii?
Same me**a lady**a girl**
Same me**stubborn goat**

No wahala.
The strong witch part made me to laugh out loud grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Ebonygeek(f): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

What's hateful about my post now?
Not this post in particular. But, you're quite popular on this forum cos of the hateful words you use on Nigerian women
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sabadon:
Ahnie seems ugbolu market is expensive why not try okwe market, i do get things there at good prices
That's the worst my dear...I m planning going to illah market soonest.i heard things are a bit cheaper there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

After mile 5 village where correct catfish peppersoup n palm dey
Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, what does high rate of dolla have to do with things you got, mean most are planted/produced in nigeria
Dumb question btw.

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by harmony75: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
It is good to do your Xmas shopping now!

1 Like

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by ahnie: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
harmony75:
It is good to do your Xmas shopping now!
For clothes yes...for edibles no.
These are perishables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. by Zonefree(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Not this post in particular. But, you're quite popular on this forum cos of the hateful words you use on Nigerian women
That's a strong allegation, you know?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria / Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While / PART 1: NIGERIAN OIL INDUSTRY AND FUEL SUBSIDY: FACTS, MYTHS & HIDDEN TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.