Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice (1945 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good evening everyone, how are we all doing?, I've been a member of this forum for sometime now..

I'll just go straight to the point..

6 weeks ago a neighbor of mine, I've known him for like 1 year now, he usually supply charcoal, but for some period he stopped.. When I asked him, he said he invested part of his capital in another business, and lost everything..

So he was looking for new capital to start afresh... I wasn't having much on me, so I spoke to a friend of mine about it, he agreed to loan me the money, because he doesn't know this charcoal guy, but the loan comes with interest..

Me and this my neighbor spoke at length, we agreed that we'll be balancing account every week, brothers and sisters, from that day that I sent money to this guy, he disappeared, I didn't set my eyes on him again..

I sent him plenty messages on whatsaap, he later replied that there was no network where he was, that I should expect my balance the following day..

He went off again for like 4 days (u can't call him and get him, but he usually drop messages on whatsaap and u won't reach him again)

After 4 days, he messaged me again that I should not be offended, that his phone got damaged where he was buying the charcoal, so it took him some days to fix it... And he then promised that I'll hear from him the following day...

His phone went off again, I got angry, went on Facebook and posted that he's a scammer, and was on the run with my money, not up to 20 minutes, someone chatted me up, that I should pls delete the post, that he knows the guy very well, that he's going to find out what went wrong...

I deleted the post, the following day the guy finally called me thst he was attacked, that he was still at the hospital, that I should give him a week, I gave him, finally he messaged me that he'll be coming back on Friday last week, and on Saturday he told me that he was back, that I should pls resend my account number, I did, from that last week till now his number has been off..

I have also been calling the guy that called to plead on his behalf, he's number is ringing, but he's not picking, I sent messages, he's not replying, today makes it 5 weeks...

I have all the evidences, I gave him 200k cash, and transferred 200k to his company account, all together 400k, I've been paying the interest since then...

I have all our chats both on whatsaap and on Facebook... Even the receipt of the 200k that I sent, I also have his pictures and phone numbers..

Pls is there anything anyone can do for me, I'm dying slowly... (pls don't mind the long post and errors)

I'll be at the comment section to answer questions.

His full name David Peter Oloche..

His phone number :07046800954

Whatsapp number : +1(213)5339351

Account name : Waxwing Epitome L. T. D (G. T. B)

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Fisiryorh(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Alaye,enter the nearest Aladura C.C.C and lay an urgent complaint...

Come back and thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
His first message to me.

1 Share

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
More

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Henix(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
U lend money to a Nigerian? It seems u just arrived Nigeria from abroad. Welcome home!

While helping another person next time, don't give out money that u cannot afford to loss

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
The one I sent to his company account..

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Henix:
U lend money to a Nigerian?

It seems u just arrived Nigeria from abroad. Welcome home! Next time, don't give out money that u cannot afford to forget
the money is not even mine, I helped borrowed from another friend to give to him, how will I know that he'll run away from his house because of the money.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Henix(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
pstemma1990:
The one I sent to his company account..

Cover ur name on the screenshot u shared. As Fada Christmas, u borrowed 400k to give someone u barely know? U better wise up

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Henix:

Cover ur name on the screenshot u shared. As Fada Christmas, u borrowed 400k to give someone u barely know? U better wise up
the deed is already done, people that doesn't know me do entrust things worth more than millions once in a while, I've never thought of running with what's not mine b4, just want to find out if there's anything the bank or anybody can do for me on this.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by laluski(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
pstemma1990:
Good evening everyone, how are we all doing?, I've been a member of this forum for sometime now..

6 weeks ago a neighbor of mine, I've known him for like 1 year now, he usually supply charcoal, but for some period he stopped.. When I asked him, he said he invested part of his capital in another business, and lost everything..

So he was looking for new capital to start afresh... I wasn't having much on me, so I spoke to a friend of mine about it, he agreed to loan me the money, because he doesn't know this charcoal guy, but the loan comes with interest..

Me and this my neighbor spoke at length, we agreed that we'll be balancing account every week, brothers and sisters, from that day that I sent money to this guy, he disappeared, I didn't set my eyes on him again..

I sent him plenty messages on whatsaap, he later replied that there was no network where he was, that I should expect my balance the following day..

He went off again for like 4 days (u can't call him and get him, but he usually drop messages on whatsaap and u won't reach him again)

After 4 days, he messaged me again that I should not be offended, that his phone got damaged where he was buying the charcoal, so it took him some days to fix it... And he then promised that I'll hear from him the following day...

His phone went off again, I got angry, went on Facebook and posted that he's a scammer, and was on the run with my money, not up to 20 minutes, someone chatted me up, that I should pls delete the post, that he knows the guy very well, that he's going to find out what went wrong...

I deleted the post, the following day the guy finally called me thst he was attacked, that he was still at the hospital, that I should give him a week, I gave him, finally he messaged me that he'll be coming back on Friday last week, and on Saturday he told me that he was back, that I should pls resend my account number, I did, from that last week till now his number has been off..

I have also been calling the guy that called to plead on his behalf, he's number is ringing, but he's not picking, I sent messages, he's not replying, today makes it 5 weeks...

I have all the evidences, I gave him 200k cash, and transferred 200k to his company account, all together 400k, I've been paying the interest since then...

I have all our chats both on whatsaap and on Facebook... Even the receipt of the 200k that I sent, I also have his pictures and phone numbers..

Pls is there anything anyone can do for me, I'm dying slowly... (pls don't mind the long post and errors)

I'll be at the comment section to answer questions..

I'm sorry for your loss but the truth is you've been scammed... It's best you start looking for ways to pay back the owner of those funds... Just count your loss and move on.. don't even think about the police cos police na public market... The way Dem go take bill you.. you go fear.. just explain to the gentleman who owns the funds and agree with him how you'll pay back.. suffice to say no more Mr nice guy... Sorry bro
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
laluski:

I'm sorry for your loss but the truth is you've been scammed... It's best you start looking for ways to pay back the owner of those funds... Just count your loss and move on.. don't even think about the police cos police na public market... The way Dem go take bill you.. you go fear.. just explain to the gentleman who owns the funds and agree with him how you'll pay back.. suffice to say no more Mr nice guy... Sorry bro
Thanks sir, I appreciate... But is there any need of posting his phone number here?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Henix(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
laluski:

That's just the bitter truth
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Henix(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
pstemma1990:
Thanks sir, I appreciate... But is there any need of posting his phone number here?

Include his full name in ur original post, together with his bank details and phone numbers. Type every of his details, so that whenever someone runs a background check on him with any of those details, Google will link the search to this ur post.

Sorry for ur loss

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nazgul: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
You have a nice heart, people like you are rare to come by, but unfortunately Nigerians don't see people like you that way, the see it as an opportunity to play a fast one on you and reward your good with evil.

As painful as these sounds, that guy has absconded with your money, if you want to involve the police, you'll spend double of the principal on them and they still wouldn't recover it cos even if they apprehend him, and he's forced to sign an undertaking to pay you like 10-20k monthly, he'll end up defaulting again.

The only thing here like a poster suggested is to count your losses and move on. You've learnt the hard way, hopefully you won't make the same mistake of trusting strangers again.

11 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
You made a very big mistake by soliciting for loan on behalf of someone and the most disappointing thing is that the loan was granted in your name undecided

Anyway the deed has been done and you need to bear the losses. The guy has absconded with the money and he will keep giving unending excuses

The only way you can get your money back is through vawulence and how you will go about that is what I don't know since you don't even know his current location

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Henix(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
pstemma1990:
the deed is already done, people that doesn't know me do entrust things worth more than millions once in a while, I've never thought of running with what's not mine b4, just want to find out if there's anything the bank or anybody can do for me on this.

Just count ur loss and move on. God will surely make a way for u in paying the debt.

Learn a lesson

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Elmojiid(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
God will reward your kindness as of that take heart
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by sisisioge: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
The facebook thing worked, please put it up until he pays you. Geskia. Also add the guy that called you as his accomplish

Can you check his friends list and tag all of them?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
sisisioge:
The facebook thing worked, please put it up until he pays you. Geskia. Also add the guy that called you as his accomplish
Thanks ma, this is the phone number of his partner in crime that claimed to be his Facebook manager, he hasn't been picking my calls, and when I tried checking the name on truecaller, nothing came up (09043993072)

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Entrepreneurrr: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
pstemma1990:
the money is not even mine, I helped borrowed from another friend to give to him, how will I know that he'll run away from his house because of the money.

PLEASE IF U SEE THIS NOTIFY ME TO EDIT IT

Just imagine ooo. Some nigerians no dey appreciate kindness.

I will have a suggestion which is working most of the times but depending on if he has a fund in his bank account and only use it as your last option.

The problem is that u paid both in cash and transfer. So if it works u MAY lose the cash payment.

Since you are using GTBANK search for efraud team email in in google.

Send them a mail narrating what happend concise (summary).

Attached the receipt of bank transfer (not this one that u send here) just find it in your gtworld app by double tapping on the transaction a receipt willl come off.

Attached it and wait for them for like 2 weeks.

If money is in his account a lien will be put and they will call him and ask him about the transaction.

If he accept they will reverse back the money you transfer. If he refused

Then after two weeks you will send a copy of the mail to cbn comsumer protection email and CC efraudteam of gtbank.

They will disturb the person and they will restrict his account unless he visit them which they will catch him.

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by sisisioge: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
pstemma1990:
Thanks ma, this is the phone number of his partner in crime that claimed to be his Facebook manager, he hasn't been picking my calls, and when I tried checking the name on truecaller, nothing came up (09043993072)

Sorry fa, all will be well. Let's see how Facebook post pans out.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by ahnie: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2022
To help just taya person

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2022
ahnie:
To help just taya person
the guy has built a name for himself over the years, but he's just ruining everything himself.

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Truvelisback(m): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2022
pstemma1990:

He has duped u. Why would u render help to someone who didn't even seek help from u? The guy don dupe u. The person who told u to delete the post to prevent him from being exposed could be his fellow fraudster, victim or himself.

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by nicerod(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Them don show u their real pictures

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
He has duped u. Why would u render help to someone who didn't even seek help from u? The guy don dupe u. The person who told u to delete the post to prevent him from being exposed could be his fellow fraudster, victim or himself.
Thanks sir, I've learnt my lessons, I never believed he was going to run with the money, he has been doing that business since last day, and he was actually doing well, so him running away was the last thing on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2022
nicerod:
Them don show u their real pictures
it's well sir... God will reward him in due time.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2022
You took a very big risk there.
What I don't get is why you had to lend him money when he didn't ask you for it? It's all your fault.

With the way things are going, you may have to forget about the money cos it looks like guyman has spent it all.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Emma2Seconds: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Dear Op do you just came back from [b]europe/Canada[/b] or were you not living in nigeria for years now Leave that young man alone your the one looking for trouble by lending Money to someone who did not even ask for your help. Are you a brother to jesus christ
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Dear Op do you just came back from [b]europe/Canada[/b] or were you not living in nigeria for years now Leave that young man alone your the one looking for trouble by lending Money to someone who did not even ask for your help. Are you a brother to jesus christ
Thanks for ur input, I take full responsibility for my mistakes sir, all I'm asking is if there's a way I can get the money back... The interest is quite much, and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by dobnina(f): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2022
pstemma1990:

Cc
Pansophist

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice by pstemma1990: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Cc RoyalRoy pls ur attention is needed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Hot Romance With Married Woman, A Mother Of 2 / Help! I'm Tired And Want To Ever Forget I Had A Biological Mum / Children Tablets Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.