Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tyler Perry Movies. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tyler Perry Movies. (1800 Views)

Tyler Perry's "Temptations": The Movie That Shows What Hollywood Tries To Hide. / What's Your Favourite Tyler Perry Movie? / New Movie Trailer;Madea's Big Happy Family 2011 Starring Tyler Perry,bow Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyler Perry Movies. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
i have been watching a lot of tyler perry moves like 1.diary of a mad black woman 2.madeas family reunion 3.daddys little girl 4.why did i get married 5.for coloured girls 6.i can do bad by myself and others. I always feel like crying.God this guy is gifted.What do u have to say about TYLER PERRY
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by ariellewis: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2011
i have seen many movies but "why did i get married" is best movie ever,
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by billyjordon: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2011
Tyler Perry is famous an American actor, director, playwright, screenwriter, producer, author and songwriter, mine favourite Tyler Perry movies are Why Did I Get Married, Star Trek, Meet The Browns, Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail and Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself.
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by SisiKill1: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
It's blasphemous to use the words BEST MOVIE EVER in conjunction with any Tyler Perry Movie. angry
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by kony1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
Tyler perry is a joke. If you want to see a true black director, look to spike lee
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
i like tyler perry's personal story of triumph mre than his movies. dont get me wrong the brother is indeed blessed and gifted out of this world but his movies tho funny are cliche. and the stage plays are kewl but the damn singing is soo annoying! the worst part is if u fast faward it you might miss part of the plot. lol.
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by Mcoldsoja(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Tyler Perry, de bros dey too much. Very humorous and didactic productions. Double triple twaley to de bros.
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
suggary:

i have been watching a lot of tyler perry moves like 1.diary of a mad black woman 2.madeas family reunion 3.daddys little girl 4.why did i get married 5.for coloured girls 6.i can do bad by myself and others. I always feel like crying.God this guy is gifted.What do u have to say about TYLER PERRY

Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee Tyler perry movies. I know I'm going to act on stage one day with him. I love the actors. They have great voices. I loveeeeeeee Madea. His movies are just too great. Madea Goes to jail, Whats done in the dark, Madea's big happy family, Madea class reunion, why did I get married to, the family that preys, meet the browns, add to your list. God bless him cos he is doing a great job by speaking the truth and spreading the gospel (Amen).
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by y3mz1(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
k.o.n.y:

Tyler perry is a joke. If you want to see a true black director, look to spike lee

Didn't take someone long to compare Tyler to Spike -_____-
They have two completely different styles but because they are both African Americans big in their game they get compared.
It's like comparing a mainstream movie to a arty movie, pop music to alternative, it's dumb!

All I have left to say right now is
ByYyYYRrNNnnnnn nnnnnnnnn nnnnnn nnnnn
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by kieryn(f): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
Tyler Perry movie are all cliche. Main character usually a female its going through hard,times. She a single mother, in a abusive relationship, a LovePeddler, drunker, etc. Then a guy comes in to rescue her (usually a very handsome (lightskinned) guy) but she is reluctant. But through time and getting close to God she finally see she has a,good man and they get married. Most of his movies end with a marriage, boy gets girl. All the Madea movies have nothing to do with Madea she just a comic relief. I am sorry all his movies are getting old. The Family that Preys is the only exception to the rule.
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by tpiadotcom: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2015
the family that preys was good, likewise I can do bad all by myself.

confessions of a marriage counselor was interesting in its own way though the plot was corny somewhat. There is no way that man could have seduced the lead character like that, imo. Something would have to be wrong somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigerian Nollywood Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / Anyone Watching Queen Of The South / Gotv New Prices And Gotv Subscription Packages 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.