Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (48006 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by dealslip(f): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
At the risk of sounding tribalistic, I must say even before opening the thread, even though the incidence occured in the north, I just had this guy feeling the culprit is an Igbo woman. Why are Igbo women wicked to their house helps? Why?
You took the words out of my mouth. Majority of the cases of physical abuse against children are usually perpetrated by Igbo women. We had this debate on a similar topic only a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what drives this attitude but it should be taken seriously now so that some kind of sensitization is introduced. I really feel sorry for the child. I have a daughter that age and I can't even begin to imagine what was going through the child's mind.

10 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2022
IPOB and cruelty? There is no compassion inside this people that is why their region,Biafranistan,is today's world cannibals capital

Backwards,brutal and archaic human beings

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by vacanci: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2022
evil world
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2022
peepydelano:
Why are you all castigating Igbo women, are they that terrible?

They’re worse than terrible.
Hope you’re not planning to marry one sha, except you’re equally wicked or you’re mumu like their men who call them ‘muummee’ and dare not scold them.

12 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
I don't know what is wrong with Igbo women when it comes to horrific abuses of children. This should be the subject of a sociological inquiry to unravel the nexus between child abuse, torture and women of South Eastern extraction in Nigeria.

I'll commission a research inquiry into this because it is hitting the roof already.

Holy God!!!!!

This is unspeakable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
My God....what is this? She should be made to face the full wrath of the law...How can a human being be this wicked and callous �...some of this my gender ehn.. tueeehhh

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by tofepass: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
The woman is evil. She will never go unpunished.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by asanausana91: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Kai Kai Kai!!!! This Peter Obi people are very wicked.
Why must it be them,them, them?
Fear igbos!
95% of all the child abuse in this country is carried out by igbos. Why?
Those of you shouting Peter Obi, Obidients, I swear you guys will know the true meaning of wickedness if Peter Obi win this election.
Nyamiri are heartless, just look at the way they slaughter those army couple.

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Elsueno: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
i really don't understand what's wrong with these women....I have one close to me dat always beat her house help, when d beating begins, it feels like the wall go burst...I had to start confronting her B4 things calm down a bit....I spoke to d boyfriend/husband but he seem like he doesn't care

8 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
peepydelano:
Why are you all castigating Igbo women, are they that terrible?

They are worse than animals. That is why in Igboland, women are not allowed to inherit their father's property because of this animalistic behavior.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We are talking about the wickedness of Nneamaka Nwachuku but you want to change the topic to Chidinma Okeke and her cucumber stuff. angry
But it was Adeyemi Alao that killed and used khadijat Oluboyo for Rituals and buried her body under his bed. She was the daughter of the former deputy Governor. Don't forget Olarenwaju James aka Baba ijesha raped a minor. But we are not here to discuss all that.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Agbani Darego is not Igbo.
No Igbo woman has ever won any beauty competition outside naija.
Igbo women are hairy with yam legs.
What stopped your sisters from winning it inside Nigeria? Olukwu.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Konjiboii: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
This woman, a mother, get mind gannnn, obirin fear dem o
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by asanausana91: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
NomzyJust:
I have pictures of the woman, her husband and the late girl.
share pls

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Elsueno:
i really don't understand what's wrong with these women....I have one close to me dat always beat her house help, when d beating begins, it feels like the wall go burst...I had to start confronting her B4 things calm down a bit....I spoke to d boyfriend/husband but he seem like he doesn't care

If please, report them to the Police or nearest local government. If anything happens to that child, you will never forgive yourself.

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by kingyakos: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
longetivity:
She should be tortured to death too

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ebukaboss(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They’re worse than terrible.
Hope you’re not planning to marry one sha, except you’re equally wicked or you’re mumu like their men who call them ‘muummee’ and dare not scold them.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2022
WINTCH

SHE MUST BE SENTENCED TO DEATH AND HUNG BY HER NECK TILL SHE IS DEAD AND SHE CAN GO BURN IN A SPECIAL HELL FIRE FOR ETERNITY

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
OmoEpe:
IPOB and cruelty? There is no compassion inside this people that is why their region,Biafranistan,is today's world cannibals capital

Backwards,brutal and archaic human beings
Afonja vagabond calling others cannibals? Lol the irony. I’m sure head hunting and grave defilement is the number IGR in your community.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
This is the prayer I pray every single day that God should keep me alive to train and take very good care of my children, may we nor be found in a bad situation that will make us distribute our pride (children) in life , to hands of the evil ones AMEN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

They are worse than animals. That is why in Igboland, women are not allowed to inherit their father's property because of this animalistic behavior.
Thanks for the headups , never knew much about them
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
But it was Adeyemi Alao that killed and used khadijat Oluboyo for Rituals and buried her body under his bed. She was the daughter of the former Info deputy Governor. Don't forget Olarenwaju James aka Baba ijesha raped a minor. But we are not here to discuss all that.

You are just telling useless stories. Igbo women have a useless habit of maltreating their helps. Very useless animals.

11 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Na dem, the developers of the world.

Mynd44 where are you from? Are you from SS? SE? SW, North or Middle belt?

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Every riff-raff becomes Godzilla behind an anonymous profile. I bet you can’t even confront a single Igbo woman and say that to her face.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Shurtman79(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
I blame the lil boy parents
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Afonja vagabond calling others cannibals? Lol the irony. I’m sure head hunting and grave defilement is the number IGR in your community.

Mr. Ibu was nearly eating by his cannibalistic brothers while on a movie location.
They kill humans in your place and use their flesh to cook egusi soup.
You are cannibals and that is why you behave like animals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
asanausana91:
Kai Kai Kai!!!! This Peter Obi people are very wicked.
Why must it be them,them, them?
Fear igbos!
95% of all the child abuse in this country is carried out by igbos. Why?
Those of you shouting Peter Obi, Obidients, I swear you guys will know the true meaning of wickedness if Peter Obi win this election.
Nyamiri are heartless, just look at the way they slaughter those army couple.
shut up. Criminals can be found in any tribe. What about Shettima that imported Boko Haram from Niger and Chat to come and kill his people, simply because he wants to make the country ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan. What about Tinubu that used OPC to slaughter Fulani and Hausa people in Lagos when he was Governor. Same Tinubu later started supporting Fulani herdmen killing his people in Yoruba land, simply because Tinubu wants the Fulani people to support his presidential ambition cheesy
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by samtinx(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
cry just opened the thread and see the innocent child tears roll down my cheeks such a painful death she never deserve this if not for bad leadership and people who invited criminals to make nigeria unsafe, fled insecurities died in the process

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
peepydelano:
I’m from the north and I can’t marry outside my religion knowing fully well that non virgins are abound in that region.

Oh lucky you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
They are terrible and wicked set of women. Forget their devilish beauty.
King3urna:

This tribe has as well produced the most beautiful women in this country check well

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by youngmightabbey: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / S.O Ohikhena Is Dead! Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Shot Dead, Brother Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.