Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (47995 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
The culprit should suffer for this act of wickedness.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by tehilah92(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why? What was her crime to deserve such painful death!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by wasi9ice: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is Barbaric,,
She killed another person's child and saved her own,
May God cause her to have suffer double of what the girl suffered,,
I also balme the husband to have allowed this evil to continue in his house,,

Is it by force to have maid?

She will never escape this punishment
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by odaniel1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
ibo women & wickedness are 5 & 6. It's why I thought most women with beards were wicked, and I had a lot of aunties with beards! grin

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Before opening the thread, I know the wicked animal must be ....
...igbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by budusky05(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
They need to roast that woman alive and feed her remains to dogs.
Her husband should also face the law cus he can not deny knowledge of the maltreatment on that poor child
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Cde1: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Realists(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
budusky05:
They need to roast that woman alive and feed her remains to dogs.
Her husband should also face the law cus he can not deny knowledge of the maltreatment on that poor child

Just imagine having another evil Igbo woman as the first of Nigeria. This type of evil shall never fall on Nigerians. This christians and their fake love stinks down the depth of hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by HardBishop: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
odaniel1:
ibo women & wickedness are 5 & 6. It's why I thought most women with beards were wicked, and I had a lot of aunties with beards! grin
Your women ugly like overused tissue.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by HardBishop: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Realists:

Just imagine having another evil Igbo woman as the first of Nigeria. This type of evil shall never fall on Nigerians. This christians and their fake love stinks down the depth of hell.
Such a shame oozing from you.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by twilliamx(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
King3urna:

This tribe has as well produced the most beautiful women in this country check well

And the wickedest if there is any word like that.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
She should be hanged
Simple angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Hausa(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
It's a shame that a thing like this had to happen.
I don't know what exactly is wrong with so many women these days. When they see a lot of wrong things happening on social media, they say to themselves, "God Forbid". An indication that they resent and abhor such things. But when they're faced with such situations, they do even far worse.
I'm sure her excuse might be that she stole, was disobedient and whatnot. But in what world does any crime committed by a human being warrant a punishment as dastardly as that, let alone a child for that matter?

She should FACE the FULL WRATH of the LAW.

God go punish anyone wey go make the woman go scott free. NONSENSE!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Apili: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omor thank God for my life I also passed though this
But I was lucky god was with me
Waiting my eyes see
I nor fit talk am
Omor no matter the shege when my eye go see
I nor go ever try am carry my children give person make he train
He better make I see shege banza
Train them
Na make them go stay with person
Who nor go nor know embarassed embarassed
Rip to her
Imagine person escape from insecurities come run netter her death
Nigeria failed her

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Hansie63(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
See her face,na their type dey speak in tongue pass in church. This kinds of stories always make me have goosebumps .i keep asking myself 'why is it so hard for most women to love children that are not theres? Rest in peace girl.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Do to others what you would have them do to you, GOD knows my heart , I'm not perfect but i do have conscience cry
LordIsaac:

"MY CHILDREN", therein lies the problem. How about other people's children who may be in your care?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Ogabalogun: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is sad! What a world! though those girls can be annoying sometimes but not to this extent! I strongly condemn this act!!(
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by boxypane(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
So this is what Tinubu went to supervise in Jos yesterday.
Do you and your likes have sense at all? Are you aware a young girl is dead? Where is your respect?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Jossibest(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Women are next to devil
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Amayabor1: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have always said it and i will continue to say it. Leaving your child in the hands of an igbo woman to take care of is tantamount to murdering that child.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by bnadam21: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
This ya vawulence too much Mr Comrade grin grin grin
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Of what use is the beauty of a serpent?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Vicson2021: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
This woman most be famale devil
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Kyrestas: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
let me go and see that killer, IGBO and their wickedness

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Laughingkk: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Before opening the thread, I know the wicked animal must be ....

Say it
Is it not OBIdient
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Laughingkk: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
So this is what Tinubu went to supervise in Jos yesterday.
That is the handiwork of OBIDIENT Obi
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by shantti(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They’re worse than terrible.
Hope you’re not planning to marry one sha, except you’re equally wicked or you’re mumu like their men who call them ‘muummee’ and dare not scold them.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Gudiza(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
IGBO women 'preying' on children is fast becoming a 5 & 6 thing... In fact, not just children,
but little, weak, defenseless, poverty-stricken, malnourished, orphaned, IDP wrecked kids, kids with disabilities, anything

They're NOT yours doesn't mean they MUST be taken advantage of?
such selfishness, destroying other peoples property.
Please, for every other person it is a WOMAN thing,
This has become an IGBO problem...

beating kids to death? pure evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Olat4421: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dis is pure wickedness,d woman should b hang as soon as possible
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by lukency(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
That's why I want sharia. Tit for tat ASAP
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Taba21: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Taba21: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
At the risk of sounding tribalistic, I must say even before opening the thread, even though the incidence occured in the north, I just had this gut feeling the culprit is an Igbo woman. Why are Igbo women wicked to their house helps? Why?

Ibo as a tribe are wicked naturally that's why you see them suffering migrating round Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.