Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,921 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

"Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro (276 Views)

A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro by Naijasure: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Many years ago, I saw a vision of Kanye West, destroying and exposing demonic activities. I thank God Almighty today because of the fulfillment of a part of that vision.
Concerning his present problem with the illuminati, he gave his soul to devil and brought it back.Glory be to God Almighty.
My advice to Mr. Kanye West is this, the crappy deal is dead. His focus ought to be the new Jesus deal. He should submit to a real prophet of God, for ministry training,an Elijah and Elijah kind of Prophetic training.
I expected brodaman kanye to withdraw from social media in order to avoid careless remarks and blunders.He needs purging and total deliverance.
Kanye west will be a great Prophetic evangelist in the future.We have time of the calling and time of manifestation of the calling. Between the two, ought to be a season of preparation. Let him submit to a prophet of God for a supernatural preparation to avoid destiny destroyers and abortion.
Viewers, thanks for reading and watching, the remaining days of 2022 will be great and beautiful according Psalm65vs11a says the spirit of God.
Use this link and listen to my newest song titled THE CAN'T CONTROL ME.
https://audiomack.com/mc-aumaz-1/song/pastor-humble-they-cant-control-me

YouTube link
https://youtube.com/shorts/o30eO5xWOao?feature=share

Re: "Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro by Moh247: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Person wey illuminati go still off
Re: "Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro by Sunshine311(f): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
I see
Re: "Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro by BaddestQueen(f): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
shatap stop talking nonsense
you don't know anything
Re: "Kanye West Will Be A Prophetic Evangelist" By: Pastor Humble Okoro by Urheadmaster(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:

He is actually a choir member in one of the church in America.

Illuminati isn't an option for him tongue

(1) (Reply)

Over 200,000 Youths To Gather For The Largest Youth Retreat In Nigeria / Twitter User Narrates Her Encounter With A Pastor / FAMILY/VILLAGE Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.