Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Port Storage Fee At Loading Port? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Port Storage Fee At Loading Port? (328 Views)

I Need Help Determining The Custom Fee For This Car / ......2004 Honda Civic ...........loading For Uber / Is The Use Of Roof Racks For Loading Legal In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Port Storage Fee At Loading Port? by zeez88: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Hello..I'd like to confirm if there is anything such as storage charges at any U.S port. Does the loading port charge storage charges if your car is not shipped within 30 days. Due to faults that is NOT yours. For example the vessel was full and there was no space so your car had to wait till the next vessel comes. Anything like storage charges that the port charges you? Agent is claiming car stayed for 46 days at the port. So 10 USD per day needs to be paid for storage charges after the 30th free day. I'd appreciate if someone could help me verify. I used Sallaum lines and the loading port was Jacksonville, Florida.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Cordless Impact Wrench For Truck /trailer Wheels / Overheating In Cars | How To Avoid It And What To Do / Bring Ur Tokunbo Cars Let Me Sell It For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.