Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed (643 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MWkNuqIUUY
I just started a YouTube channel on this topic and hope to post more videos hopefully when I get more cash/ sponsors as I am still a struggling student.

In Africa generally, we are not used to showing love directly to our parents, such as telling them you love them, hugging, kissing, etc. We find it very hard and difficult to say "I love you to our parents'', so I did a social experiment asking people to call their mum on phone (loud speaker), tell her you love her, and get #500 naira. You can watch the video to see their parents reaction cheesy, also like, comment, and subscribe as I will be posting more videos on this topic

Back to the main topic of the day.

Can you call your mom on phone and tell her you to love her?
Please be sincere with your response.
T
First 20 posts with a good and sincere response, I will pick one of you and recharge your line

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Anyone ready to respond to those? cheesy
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by GoldenqueenC(f): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
If I call her and say" I love you mommy" just like that without any discussion,na cry be that ooh because she will think something happened and iam hiding it from her but if it's at the end our gist I tell her "I love you mommy", she go respond well because na our normal bye-bye be that.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
If I call her and say" I love you mommy" just like that without any discussion,na cry be that ooh because she will think something happened and iam hiding it from her but if it's at the end our gist I tell her "I love you mommy", she go respond well because na our normal bye-bye be that.
Oh. Really? Telling your mum I love you at the end of your discussion is norm? Wow you are just few.

Personally I have not done that before due to my up bringing... But this has to change?

Did you watch the video? You will see were a mum was shock to hear this from her daughter

1 Like

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by GoldenqueenC(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
BunnyWorldNg:

Oh. Really? Telling your mum I love you at the end of your discussion is norm? Wow you are just few.

Personally I have not done that before due to my up bringing... But this has to change?

Did you watch the video? You will see were a mum was shock to hear this from her daughter
yes,I started it, at first it was foreign to her but with time it became a norm even my siblings had to copy it

1 Like

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by Octopusssy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
No be me and you. embarassed

I am embarrassed just thinking about it

1 Like

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
yes,I started it, at first it was foreign to her but with time it became a norm even my siblings had to copy it
Wow. I am proud of you.
Let's wait for others response.

Hope you have watch the video? Please do well to subscribe, like and comment on the video
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Octopusssy:
No be me and you. embarassed

I am embarrassed just thinking about it
Chia. But this is wrong, I understand your upbringing just like me, put things need to change.
The change start with you.. Try it out... Wish I can also place a big reward so you can push yourself to do it.

Your mum will be very happy for life to hear such from you
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
“Mom, I love you.”
“You’ve started smoking that thing, abi?”

“Dad, I love you.”
“Okay.”

“Sis, I love you.”
“My friend, go and marry. I am not your girlfriend.”

“Bro, I lo-“
“Dude, don’t.”

“Nairaland, I-“
“Didinrin.”

4 Likes

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
meobizy:
“Mom, I love you.”
“You’ve started smoking that thing, abi?”

“Dad, I love you.”
“Okay.”

“Sis, I love you.”
“My friend, go and marry. I am not your girlfriend.”

“Bro, I lo-“
“Dude, don’t.”

“Nairaland, I-“
“Didinrin.”

Lol. cheesy the lady on the video the mum was shock and surprise... Do you have evidence you did it?
Or should I visit your location why you do it live on camera? cheesy
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
BunnyWorldNg:

Lol. cheesy the lady on the video the mum was shock and surprise... Do you have evidence you did it?
Or should I visit your location why you do it live on camera? cheesy
I didn’t do it. I’m only imagining. I’m a hundred percent certain of my father’s reaction because I’ve done similar in the past. My mom is quick to fear so will respond with unnecessary caution if I tried. Nairaland is full of idiots so no surprise at insulting responses.

1 Like

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
meobizy:
I didn’t do it. I’m only imagining. I’m a hundred percent certain of my father’s reaction because I’ve done similar in the past. My mom is quick to fear so will respond with unnecessary caution if I tried. Nairaland is full of idiots so no surprise at insulting responses.
Lol. You can try it. Give it a try.
Post a voice note, I would love to see their reaction grin
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by meobizy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
BunnyWorldNg:

Lol. You can try it. Give it a try.
Post a voice note, I would love to see their reaction grin
Follow this thread to see.

https://www.nairaland.com/7438140/nairaland-love
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
meobizy:
Follow this thread to see.

https://www.nairaland.com/7438140/nairaland-love
Hahaha. You are truly a comedian grin
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
@ Savagr
I saw your like and share...

Now waiting for your response to this,
Can you call your mum and tell her you love her? smiley
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by Savagr(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
BunnyWorldNg:
@ Savagr
I saw your like and share...

Now waiting for your response to this,
Can you call your mum and tell her you love her? smiley
LoL grin
She'll question my sanity
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Savagr:

LoL grin
She'll question my sanity
Hahaha. Chia.

You need to let her know, you truly love her, not minding her reaction.. She may react that way but deep down she is happy and proud of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by ceeceeuwa: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
I didn't share such bond with my parents. But I have made up for that with my children. I make sure they peck me and tell me they love me once I drop them off at school every day. They have extended that to their grand parents. They can comfortably call them on phone and tell them "I love you grandpa or I love you grandma". The world keeps revolving!
Re: Can You Call Your Mom (parents) And Tell Her You Love Her? Reaction Needed by BunnyWorldNg: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
ceeceeuwa:
I didn't share such bond with my parents. But I have made up for that with my children. I make sure they peck me and tell me they love me once I drop them off at school every day. They have extended that to their grand parents. They can comfortably call them on phone and tell them "I love you grandpa or I love you grandma". The world keeps revolving!

Wow. Nice.
Currently can you do that now?
It's not too late to still tell you mum you love her.

Check the shock and surprise from this mum on this clip https://youtube.com/shorts/AcOrFUs6DDw?feature=share

Please subscribe and click on the notification bell, I hope to continue this challenge

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Think Of This / Who Else Had Good Parents And Still Ended Up A Complete Failure? / Debt Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.