Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Need Advice/help How To Retrieve My Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice/help How To Retrieve My Money (252 Views)

300k Paid. How Can I Get My Money Back From A Dubious Agent? / Airport Staff, Omoniyi, Hailed For Helping Passenger Retrieve Lost Bag / Please I Need Advice!!!help!! Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice/help How To Retrieve My Money by Debawen: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

I relocated to the UK over a year ago and the travel processes was done by a travel company in Nigeria. We were eligible for IHS refund, so i informed the designated agent assigned to us when we did out travel arrangment in Nigeria to inform her that i will be applying for the refund, she told me to provide proof once i have applied because the Uk gov will only refund the IHS to originating account that IHS is paid from which happens to be from the MD and his wife account. The refund has been approved and credited into their various account since september this year and the company is not having a turn around saying they do not process refund and do not involve themselves with IHS refund. All i want is for my IHS refund to be paid to me by the travel company since it has been credited into their account.

Please i need help or advice to go about getting my IHS refund from this people. The company have decided to stop responding to our emails claiming our file has been closed. I have all the evidence including transaction details.

Thank you for you help.
Re: I Need Advice/help How To Retrieve My Money by Evidenx(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
How much be the money? He reach 500k?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Use Of CIMA Certificate Canada CRS / 3rd World Country / Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.