Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? (1184 Views)

What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? / What Have U Gained So Far On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by timadel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
PERSONALLY,I VE GAINED some financial tips,made some new friends e.t.c. what about you?
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Njoy1(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2007
Early days for me, I'll wait and see.
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
Made a few friends, they know who they are. smiley
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by SecondNjoy(f): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
hmmm - from the posts I have read, I dont see anything I can gain here - rather, I'll get poluted by coming here often.
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Njoy1(f): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2007
I see someone is obsessed with me, by bearing my user name N-joy. I guess you can call us twins, I'm the good twin and he's the evil twin.
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by sammy6(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2007
Financial tips,funny jokes and immoral talks
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by oracle99: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
[b][/b] fellow nairalanders.it will be  an under-statement to  say i have not gained anything from nairaland,although i cant quantify it and i have not been directly affected,i must say that this site has helped a whole lot of fellas gain jobs and  vital infomations,u know how it works now, one person gets info about a job from nairaland and the next thing is to tell a friend and that friend tells another friend , thats how the good news spread and some couple of fellas are gainfully employed, without having the slightest inkling to where the info orignated from in the first place, i mean,irrespective of the "bullshitting " on this site sometimes from people like myself ,the merits of this site far out-wiegh the negative aspect.
i think nairaland has been a positive force and has remained irrepressible,and we not only owe it to the designer/owner of the site, the real heros are the citizens of nairaland, u and me,
word up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
Less wrinkles in my face and butt! grin Nothing when no dey happen for here oh!  Just like for real life!  Serious stress reducing forum.  I have stopped answering my phone and opening my e-mails! Infact I do not know where my cell fone is. I no need am!  Less gossip in the neighbourhood.  I can do all here instead without being seen or known.  The best therapy in the world!!!!!

Any problem you have--you can solve it on Nairaland.  Any illness or disease you have, you can cure it on Nairaland!!!!
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by mukina2: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
Friends wink
Enemies grin

a whole lot cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Gamine(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
gr8 friends ooh wink grin
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by tafari(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
wife lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by pterygott(f): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
good friends
sick friends
weird friends
knowledge
knowledge drain
but I'm still good 4 all dat
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by timadel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2007
cant name them all!
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Leilah(f): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
More of an in depth knowledge of Nigeria, its cultures and people.
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by feco304: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2008
hi N-JOY can i know u better moreover i want to be your friend my name is
felix and then u can reach me on this number below
felo4sure@yahoo.co.uk / 08028108669
i will grateful if my request is being granted .

thanks N-JOY

Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by tRoOE(f): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2008

Never to trust anyone if you don't want your info to be shown on NTA.BBC.CNN

Have met few good people not less than 3 and one happens to be my bbf kiss kiss

That we have too many DL on NLand
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by ztyle(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2008
WOw! what a topic? men i gain alot the Word "Nairaland" really work for me, i came in i got my NAIRA! & make new friends,as you can see i made money from this LAND. Kudo to Oga Seun Na Google dey give you dey give me too wink
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Spermdrops(m): 2:16am On May 08, 2008
The ability to entertain myself without depending on anyone.
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by mohawkchic(f): 6:10pm On May 08, 2008
~SoOoo Far, I Ave Gained ~Fockall Really !!   tongue but it's only fair to say i wasnt hoping to gain Anything off here except the Experience of Participating in a forum!!!

~Most Of All Am Happy That I Get  the chance to relive all those Nostalgic Feelings On Some Threads!! Am Grateful for the Laffs ave had & Keep having Too cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by BoyBenny(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2008
Knowledge on inverter tech and finally a link to my purchasing one
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by lucabrasi(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2008
i v learnt a lot mostly from the religious,auto,health sections and some of the comments have challenged my thinking and i v made a business hook up already wink
the naija yabbing as well is fun and there are times im on my own lmao,
mostly come on when im proper,proper bored out of my head and wana catch some laughs,wont say i v made friends cause im not too keen on making friends as well as most ppl chat a lot of bull crap and a lot of ego trips, on the whole learnt from some really deep and intelligent ppl , religious section u gys are awesome ,keep it coming
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Busta(f): 5:49pm On May 20, 2008
Mostly . . . gained how to sharpen ma mouth and lots and loads of Insult tongue
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by idupaul: 4:47pm On May 28, 2008
nothing
Re: What Have You Gained So Far On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 28, 2008
a lot. a real unquantifiable lot.though also some unprofitable stuff.

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break Season 3 / Testing Testing 1, 2, 3. . . . Please Do Not Enter / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.