Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football (31397 Views)

Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? / Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by dfrost: 5:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Snapchat:
Lol. Eye service.

When this flop was banging in tap in, he was always shading Messi. Himself, his friends and sister. But now when he’s out of form and misfiring, he’s pretending to be humble grin.

Let him start, scoring his usual penalty and tap in and you’ll see the real Ronaldo back.

Btw, saying this in public doesn’t stop his PR employees to stop attacking and downgrading Messi’s achievement on social media.

Thank you for this. My exact thoughts. His PR team is good.
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Snapchat: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2022
dfrost:

Thank you for this. My exact thoughts. His PR team is good.

You’re welcome bro grin
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Joanna0808: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Respect
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by SPAMBOX7: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Ronaldo chastised man u fc he was tagged the black sheep and more but here he is talking good about someone who clearly stole almost everything from him. What does that tell you? That means everything he's said about man u fc is the truth no single lies in it. Man u is trash now from players to board and everything.
Ronaldo speaks the truth. Fvck whatever anyone think or say about his interview. People don't like the truth
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Ronaldo wan use Messi shine, as no good news from his camp

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Truvelisback(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria lifting bronze in this world cup.

Please don't quote me, my members have stopped paying tithes they're saying things are hard so lack of money is affecting my prophetic vision

But I really mean it, Nigeria would reach the semi final and carry bronze. I saw it just now.

I see Oshimen wining the golden boot ahead of ronaldo and Messi, I see Uzoh saving 7 penalties for Nigeria.

This I have seen.
I will assume u mean Buns.

Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Antoeni(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2022
White Wizkid and Davido
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/TheAthleticFC/status/1593347116058943490?t=feCweqlK9D0gn-5M6YoVjA&s=19

Na so. World people and fake love. But you never for once attended any Ballon d'or event; the years he won.
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by maxwell530(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Bentonite1:

Why are you surprised? You think these guys are you dumbb and retads that keeps arguing who is better or not, both see each other as magician's and incomparable. simple. oh what were you expecting him to say?

Tell me or show a video he has ever downgraded Messi or Messi ever downgraded Ronaldo?
Person wey vow to retire if Messi win another Balon D'Or
Person wey dey reply "factos" to comments shading Messi
Person wey no dey even attend any award Messi is bound to win

Stay there make pant dey wear you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Solofresh2: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tales of two legends

Wizkid, and Davido

Cr7 and Messi

Which one is Wizkid and Davido shit sef?
After all, the both are not the greatest artist in Nigeria,talkless of the world
Even burnaboy has gotten a Grammy nominations more than this two
And I mention some Nigerian artist that sings better with good lyrics than this two
Nawa for una oo
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Moh247: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Which one is Wizkid and Davido shit sef?
After all, the both are not the greatest artist in Nigeria,talkless of the world
Even burnaboy has gotten a Grammy nominations more than this two
And I mention some Nigerian artist that sings better with good lyrics than this two
Nawa for una oo

We are talking about legends

Even if Pele and maradona are not on scene they remain legends

Fela remains a legend even if burna boy gets all the Grammy he can
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Solofresh2: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
wunmi590:

The wizkid and davido of our time......

That's more reason you can never see me argue or fight about these two GOAT, they are both good in their own way...

They might even be seeing each other off camera and we fans won't know and we will be killing each other because of them...

Which kind of stupid mentality is this?
Your Wizkid and Davido are not even the best in Nigerian music history talkless of the world at large
Even burnaboy has received more Grammy recognition than those two
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Savoryzinny(f): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Please don't quote me, my members have stopped paying tithes they're saying things are hard so lack of money is affecting my prophetic vision

But I really mean it, Nigeria would reach the semi final and carry bronze. I saw it just now.

I see Oshimen wining the golden boot ahead of ronaldo and Messi, I see Uzoh saving 7 penalties for Nigeria.

This I have seen.

You're what we need now seriously. Your sense of humor is top notch! ��������
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Thazard(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Solofresh2: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Yes you can talk of fela but not Wizkid and Davido.
What are they singing?
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Savoryzinny(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Which kind of stupid mentality is this?
Your Wizkid and Davido are not even the best in Nigerian music history talkless of the world at large
Even burnaboy has received more Grammy recognition than those two

The hatred is real. Chillax
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Moh247: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Yes you can talk of fela but not Wizkid and Davido.
What are they singing?

Check their catalogues over the years

Check their worldwide veiws and streaming, record sales and revenue, total international awards and nominations in the last decade
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Solofresh2: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Check their worldwide veiws and streaming, record sales and revenue, total international awards and nominations in the last decade
As far as am concerned, there is nothing magical in what both artists are singing
They are not the artist with the highest worldwide views,streamings, record sales and revenue, international awards nominations in the last decades in the world
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Moh247: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
As far as am concerned, there is nothing magical in what both artists are singing
They are not the artist with the highest worldwide views,streamings, record sales and revenue, international awards nominations in the last decades in the world

But they are in the country and Africa... Their numbers don't lie

Others can only play catch-up on all streaming sites
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Solofresh2: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Savoryzinny:

The hatred is real. Chillax
Why should I hate?
I am not a fellow artist so why should I hate?
What am saying is that those two shouldn't be compared with a Messi and Ronaldo class of rivalry
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Anyone can be replaced, anytime. Pele was adjudged the best football of all time, until Maradona came. I didn't watch Pele play but I watched several live matches in which Maradona was featured. Now, it's the duos' moments. Better players will still rise and outperform them.

yh at least not in the next 100yrs would we see that!
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Solofresh2: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Chillax.There is nothing special about this things.Another African artist will come up to beat these records.They both beat that record and another artist will beat theirs too.They can't be termed a legend for now.Maybe later but not now
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by BaddestQueen(f): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

shatap what do you know
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Moh247: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Chillax.There is nothing special about this things.Another African artist will come up to beat these records.They both beat that record and another artist will beat theirs too.They can't be termed a legend for now.Maybe later but not now

Ok... Till then when the next kids top their records and feats , they remain top in Africa
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by BaddestQueen(f): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

shatap
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Panda7(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2022
and there was no third guy, neymar's athletic feet wasn't too strong but halland and mbappe were in the top class too outside there the rest of the guys bore me honestly
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by BaddestQueen(f): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Ok... Till then when the next kids top their records and feats , they remain top in Africa
shatap
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by BaddestQueen(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

shatap what do you know
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Moh247: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
shatap what do you know

Time to go and report all Ibo trolls that insulted me and get them banned

Hahahah. Wicked me

Thank you for reminding me of the comments of the ipob miscreants
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by BaddestQueen(f): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Time to go and report all Ibo trolls that insulted me and get them banned

Hahahah. Wicked me

Thank you for reminding me of the comments of the ipob miscreants
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Eriokanmi: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Heathrow44:

yh at least not in the next 100yrs would we see that!
Same as many said when Pele was reigning, Maradona too, until the duos came on board. 5 years is even too far for more stars to rise and showcase their amazing talents that would surpass theirs. Records can be broken anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.