Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football (31396 Views)

Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? / Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by FLYFIRE(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. It’s forbidden but they still don’t stop talking about Messi, every time.
grin grin grin
He is finished & now looking for cheap publicity. Watch & see as his pride will totally rubbish him in the world cup
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by karmaolu1(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
HE JUST ADMIT TO THE G.O.A.T
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Snapchat: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2022
dfrost:

Ronaldo's handlers are good. He's disguising. Man knows he has goofed. He's using Messi to win people's heart back. Werey dey disguise cheesy grin. Boy man.

I might be wrong though.

You’re not wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by KennethEnyi(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria lifting bronze in this world cup.

Please don't quote me, my members have stopped paying tithes they're saying things are hard so lack of money is affecting my prophetic vision

But I really mean it, Nigeria would reach the semi final and carry bronze. I saw it just now.

I see Oshimen wining the golden boot ahead of ronaldo and Messi, I see Uzoh saving 7 penalties for Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Are you stupid?
This useless Nigeria did not even qualify for the world cup sef
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Bentonite1: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
maxwell530:
Person wey vow to retire if Messi win another Balon D'Or
Person wey dey reply "factos" to comments shading Messi
Person wey no dey even attend any award Messi is bound to win

Stay there make pant dey wear you

Of course it's because a lot of players are better than Messi. what was his position again in balondor last time?
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by maxwell530(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bentonite1:

Of course it's because a lot of players are better than Messi. what was his position again in balondor last time?
"a lot of players are better than Messi" in the year he was UCL highest Goalscorer? La Liga highest Goalscorer? UCL Goal of the season? Messi went ahead to score 51 goals 22 assists in 50 games. To think that some one threatened to quit football because he believe Messi doesn't deserve that year's award is insane.

Since you believe "a lot of players are better than Messi",pls can you help us list the players better than Messi in 2019 to make Mr. Ronaldo threatened to quit football?
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Bentonite1: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2022
maxwell530:
"a lot of players are better than Messi" in the year he was UCL highest Goalscorer? La Liga highest Goalscorer? UCL Goal of the season? Messi went ahead to score 51 goals 22 assists in 50 games. To think that some one threatened to quit football because he believe Messi doesn't deserve that year's award is insane.

Since you believe "a lot of players are better than Messi",pls can you help us list the players better than Messi in 2019 to make Mr. Ronaldo threatened to quit football?

OP.

Lewandowski scored a total of 51 goals in 53 games for club and country in 2019, winning the league title and the DFB Pokal, while leading his country to Euro 2020.

Messi scored 44 goals in 52 games for club and country and his lone title of the year came in the form of the LaLiga, where Barcelona won their fourth Spanish top-flight title in five seasons.

Thus, the final verdict goes in favour of Lewandowski as he has not only scored more goals (51) than Messi (44) but has done so at a better goal per game ratio (0.97) than the Argentine (0.85).

so tell me why Messi deserves it? upon his humiliation by Liverpool in UCL and disgrace in Copa American, netting one goal from pk in 5 games with a red card and 3 months ban on his last game
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by Lamasta(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2022
FLYFIRE:

grin grin grin
He is finished & now looking for cheap publicity. Watch & see as his pride will totally rubbish him in the world cup

Keep your hate bro no one needs it....
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by jojothaiv(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Finally?

I hope the Ronaldo and Messi hotheads over here will see that name calling, abusing each other no really matters as both niggas live their lives like say nothing really matter.

Some idiots will still stoop so low on this thread, anyway, una drama no taya us, make una continue, we will cheer you on..
Re: Ronaldo: Messi Is Magic, A Good Guy Who Does Everything For Football by maxwell530(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bentonite1:

OP.

Lewandowski scored a total of 51 goals in 53 games for club and country in 2019, winning the league title and the DFB Pokal, while leading his country to Euro 2020.

Messi scored 44 goals in 52 games for club and country and his lone title of the year came in the form of the LaLiga, where Barcelona won their fourth Spanish top-flight title in five seasons.

Thus, the final verdict goes in favour of Lewandowski as he has not only scored more goals (51) than Messi (44) but has done so at a better goal per game ratio (0.97) than the Argentine (0.85).

so tell me why Messi deserves it? upon his humiliation by Liverpool in UCL and disgrace in Copa American, netting one goal from pk in 5 games with a red card and 3 months ban on his last game
oga where did Lewandowski score 51 Goals in 2019? Na u help ham score 51 Goals? Your write up is full of lies, typical Ronaldo fan. Lewandowski scored 22 goals in the league and 8 in the UCL, Messi scored 36 in the league and 12 in the UCL.
You shot yourself by mentioning Liverpool humiliation of Messi with Barcelona in semi final but your brain forgot Bayern with Lewandowski was humiliated by same Liverpool in round of 16.

Only a Ronaldo fan will believe Lewandowski should have won 2019 Balon D'Or ahead of Messi that was UCL and La Liga top scorer. Anybody should win it as long as it's not Messi,
Ronaldo fan backing a Lewandowski that crashed out of UCL round of 16.

Ronaldo vs Messi debate is actually a big IQ test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Are In Group A Of #AFCON2023 / Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Two Fans Injured In Clashes Ahead Of Europa League (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.