Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video (14897 Views)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by damilola4162(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
A pregnant woman has been caught red-handed in bed with a man she claims is her Pastor, by her husband.

The pregnant woman identified simply as Martha, and her Pastor were caught red-handed while having sex on her matrimonial bed. They were surrounded by fetish items.

Her husband was heard telling them not to move as he confronted them. While the woman tried begging her husband, the Pastor immediately wore a short to cover up his unclothedness.

We can't upload the video on YouTube and
embed the link here because of YouTube policies.

Watch the video in the link below:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/video-husband-catches-pregnant-wife-in-bed-with-pastor-while-surrounded-by-fetish-items/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Zonefree(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Women! undecided

If you're having doubt about the evil nature of this gender, always remember, God and Adam were paddy until Eve came. Ponder on this.

And to think she's even pregnant cry

My only annoyance in this whole thing is, why they involved innocent cooking pot and fry pan into their sexual romps.

16 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by damilola4162(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Watch the full video on Newspremises
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Women aren’t good people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Zonefree(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Merch:
Women aren’t good people
No one ever promised they will be good people. They've always being evil right from creation. Total annihilation of that gender will bring a lasting solution to world's problem.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by gift2xl: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Spiritual inner cleansing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by sammy7410(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dis na small thing na
what about d story of Adam and eve
She give Adam apple way God say make dem no eat , u no d storie na

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by HarlequinLekex: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2022

I just don't know why most females flock around fake pastors.

Who ordained this man as a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by HarlequinLekex: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
That juju na for shakara joor. Let us test it on VeryWickedMan and see what will happen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by gaby(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wow...

They aren't just cheaters and adulterers but also occultic.

What a deadly combination.

Pastor..the most bastardized title in Nigeria.

Foolish man...

This reminds me of the famous/infamous "Power Enter" woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by BRIMBRAM: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

Men no dey reason once dem see puccy. The man no even care say na pregnant woman. Men nawa o. See him dirty #250 boxers grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Benki003(m): 1:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Why the woman come de cry kwanu, if to say them no catch am she go come form smart woman angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2022
WOMEN and PASTORS are inseparable.
IF you want to see CHURCHES Collapse today, just bar women from attending churches.
Women are apparent pillars of the church!

For the IDIOTIC MAN, he has done really well.
You knew most women usually lack wisdom & common sense & such is more marked during pregnancy, you capitalized on it and snuck in.
You went further to desecrate an unborn child.

For the affected husband, he should lay an endemic curse on his wife and the so called fraudster, calling on all the gods of the land and God of the universe adopting same principle the spiritualist was doing, using his fetish altar too.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by adecz: 3:02am On Nov 18, 2022
lipsrsealed OK
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Desusi: 3:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Women! undecided

If you're having doubt about the evil nature of this gender, always remember, God and Adam were paddy until Eve came. Ponder on this.

My only annoyance in this whole thing is, why they involved innocent cooking pot and fry pan into their sexual romps.
Could this be satanic deliverance? If yes why mentioning pastor here,God will continue to expose fake pastors. He has no respect of persons.

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by akwesenana: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2022
No big deal.
Divorce her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by sulakishop(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Praise the living Jezuz!
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Kingluqman(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2022
akwesenana:
No big deal.
Divorce her and move on.
That's true for the man. But imagine a pregnant wife? Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Kingluqman(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2022
When I watched the video on twitter, I was shocked. Pregnant wife for that matter!! Ahhhhh

It's finished!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2022
I watched this last night and couldn't sleep... Imagining it happened to me. God!!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by dynicks(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
I watched this last night and couldn't sleep... Imagining it happened to me. God!!!!!
truth is I didn't feel any sort of remorse ...maybe cus av already made up my mind on what I'm gonna do should such happen to me(Godforbid sha).....

One of ..if not, the person a woman mostly listens to and respects is her so called Pastor....know this and get your mind prepared!!..
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by FODA(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
God won't allow it to happen to u,this world has turned something else.
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by 1x2x3: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
WOMEN and PASTORS are inseparable.
IF you want to see CHURCHES Collapse today, just bar women from attending churches.
Women are apparent pillars of the church!

For the IDIOTIC MAN, he has done really well.
You knew most women usually lack wisdom & common sense & such is more marked during pregnancy, you capitalized on it and snuck in.
You went further to desecrate an unborn child.

For the affected husband, he should lay an endemic curse on his wife and the so called fraudster, calling on all the gods of the land and God of the universe adopting same principle the spiritualist was doing, using his fetish altar too.

Women don't lack wisdom or common sense. Majority of them always know where the whole thing is heading to, they are fully in their right senses but being that they want the s.ex, they will act like they don't know what is actually happening.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by DaInferno(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Women! undecided

you say women as if that's the focal point here. It takes two to tangle. How man go carry fetishism items go person house go fk him wife?! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Offpoint1: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Precious grin
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by mytime24(f): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Them don finally break dat shaking table bed sad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Zonefree:

No one ever promised they will be good people. They've always being evil right from creation. Total annihilation of that gender will bring a lasting solution to world's problem.

Is it not a woman that gave birth to you?

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
The pastor should be held responsible as he might be the owner of the unburn child.

He might have used all sorts of lies and vodoo on the pregnant woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Mercury12(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Nawa o.
Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Quality20(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2022
a holy pastor gabadaya¡ Abi na b coola holy pastor gabadaya¡ Abi na blessing she de look for so that she go born pastor?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video by Mastakija(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Even the lady looks like a witch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents / Two Men And A Woman Striped Unclad For Stealing Goats In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.