Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why (52653 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Bayonet40: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Saw this on a facebook page and decided to share here, what's your take?

Hmmm "Okafor's Law" I guess........

Feedback

Gud morning MA and members of this group, I was the lady that posted sometime ago about my husband who's ma.nhood was dead due to charm by his ex girlfriend whom he deceived, and currently m.ad, like I said we don't live in the same state before the marriage I never knew he was cheat!ng on me talk more of promising another woman marriage, God is my witness I have nothing to do with his decision of dumping her and marrying me.

I'm explaining this due to the comments I saw, after all the advice I told him to go to the girls family house and look for her and apologize, we went there but her parents told us she's no where to be found she's currently roaming around the streets in different states �‍♂� we came back home thinking of what next to do, we visited 3 different churches they told us they can only pray but only God can heal him, I became bitter and broken plus I'm s**x starved suffering from what I know nothing about.

One day I bomb into my ex boyfriend from there straight to hotel I enjoyed every bit of it �� after two weeks I got pregnant I decided I'm not going to remove it, I mange to engage in romance with my husband he release his sperm on top of my v.g!na bcoz his d...k can't do anything inside, it was just flat after some weeks I told him I'm pregnant mum fergo he was very happy he treats me like an egg money is not my problem, his punishment for deceiving me is for him to rise another man's child, I'm not remorseful over it.

I'm so happy� ndi Deputy Jesus keep ur judgement to yourself, I'm enjoying my life now� thanks everyone � most married woman che.at but God knows I che.at with a reason.....

https://www.facebook.com/100077444346401/posts/200791155845695/?app=fbl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by advanceDNA: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Lack of knowlege.....the husband can even release sperm..?? instead of seeking medical help with your man or divorcing him..u are sleeping around and justifying it.....

retired prostitutés and women with high body count....marry them at your own peril because one or two of their numerous exes is always around the corner or one call-away.....one small issue for house....e no dey hard them to spread leg

340 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Rexymania(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Cheat on. Na man wey get time dey marry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by dawnomike(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Only the elders can say something about this!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Weirdcamila: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2022
grin cheesy grin

Straight to hotel

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Bayonet40: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:
grin cheesy grin

Straight to hotel
grin grin grin
But this is very bad

7 Likes

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by GoldSantana: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Rexymania:
Cheat on. Na man wey get time dey marry
LOL

1 Like

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Countersam(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Bayonet40:
Saw this on a facebook and decided to share here, what's your take?

https://www.facebook.com/100077444346401/posts/200791155845695/?app=fbl

Until that your ex boyfriend comes to claim his child.... And your plot gets exposed..... See film...

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by talk2hb1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
I guess I know why they say Babies and Gentlemen, Ladies never stop acting like Babies and men are expected to be gentle with them.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by RedpillAnalyst: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Like @jeromestarks always say, only consider marriage with a virgin. If you marry a non-virgin there are too many variables that are in play for the marriage to fail.

A woman's loyalty starts before her husband meets her, infact right from her childhood.

A woman who remained a virgin till marriage won't commit atrocities this harlots commit. Imagine a pregnant woman letting other men deposit white gel on an innocent baby. That is why some kids are born mentally slow and can't solve basic maths because their mum couldn't close their leg temporarily during gestation period to random men.

Guys repeat after me.

No hymen, no commitment...

Non-virgins are strictly for entertainment and recreational purposes only. Any attempt to wife such woman will always lead to premium tears down the line.

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by jeromestarks: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Like @jeromestarks always say, only consider marriage with a virgin. If you marry a non-virgin there are too many variables that are in play for the marriage to fail.

A woman's loyalty starts before her husband meets her, infact right from her childhood.

A woman who remained a virgin till marriage won't commit atrocities this harlots commit. Imagine a pregnant woman letting other men deposit white gel on an innocent baby. That is why some kids are born mentally slow because their mum couldn't close their legs to random men.

Guys repeat after me No hymen, no commitment...
No hymen, no commitment!

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm totally in support of her,she made the right call

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Divoc19(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cheat on.
Life will be too boring without escapades.
Life is short too.

Good News is 'Money is not your problem'

Make I hear say men no dey cheat tongue

10 Likes

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by techgen(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
Been sex starved is mentally deranging, expecially when you know.. You have been licensed!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Holybaddo: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Pls summarise if you read it all thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by AlmightyMod(f): 1:24am On Nov 19, 2022
My dear sister there is no justifiable reason to compel another to raise another man's child. It evil and has consequences. Some men though are devil incarnate undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Joe4real1988(m): 1:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Divoc19:
Cheat on.
Life is too short.

Good News is 'Money us not your problem'

U ladies don't think deep at all. U were created from a man's rib for a reason. A woman's problem starts the day she starts rubbing/measuring shoulder with a man undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Divoc19(f): 4:21am On Nov 19, 2022
I smell double standard at the bolded but then, we are all entitled to our own opinion. smiley

Joe4real1988:
U ladies don't think deep at all. U were created from a man's rib for a reason. A woman's problem starts the day she starts rubbing/measuring shoulder with a man undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Joe4real1988(m): 4:39am On Nov 19, 2022
Divoc19:
I smell double standard at the bolded but then, we are all entitled to our own opinion. smiley

Nothing like double standard there dear, sometimes we just have to face reality and not trying to shy away from it by deceiving ourselves.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by zexy2030(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
Lack of knowlege.....the husband can even release sperm..?? instead of seeking medical help with your man or divorcing him..u are sleeping around and justifying it.....

retired prostitutés and women with high body count....marry them at your own peril because one or two of their numerous exes is always around the corner or one call-away.....one small issue for house....e no dey hard them to spread leg
Dating a wrong woman and marrying a devil. It's an horror.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by zexy2030(m): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2022
Divoc19:
Cheat on.
Life is short too.

Good News is 'Money is not your problem'

That's a wrong advice. men are like taps, women are the containers, what u collect is what u represent.
A bucket of water
A bucket of diesel
A bucket of garri.

So for a woman to accept every dick in the name of cheating or hookup, she is actually a dump site.

When men feel like dumping their lust n curses/furstsration/depression they look for a host.

No woman likes to be a sperm dump site, even their body dey tell them.

Using different kinds of charger to charge ur phone can spoil your charging port or blow up ur phone. Cheating is not good in a woman's body. Her body retains the effect. Men will just drop n forget. No woman forgets except she is doing it on purpose especially as ritual.

Only one is made for it or buy another replacement when it's lost.

If that phone or ur body will last, get the exact type to recharge and not any kind of charger.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Jerchance: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2022
I think many married women are always looking for reasons or any mistake from the man, to cheat

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Pweetyccee(f): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Lol u cheat for reason grin grin Issorite cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by imagrg(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Wahala wear tee-shirt.
Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Divoc19(f): 6:18am On Nov 19, 2022
We are saying the same thing.
Cheat is cheat.
Whether with one or 10

zexy2030:

Only one is made for it or buy another replacement when it's lost.

If that phone or ur body will last, get the exact type to recharge and not any kind of charger.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Mermaid123: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2022
No one is saying any thing about the husbands infidelity towards the woman to the extent that he promised another woman marriage, now the woman feels betrayed and decided to do Gods knows what to the man as revenge.
The wife now feels sexually fustrated and she resulted to cheating.
My question is if it was the woman that was incapable to satisfy her husband sexually and he goes out to cheat it would have been a different story and am sure u guys would justify the husbands infidelity but since its the other way around u are all talking shit

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by GOFRONT(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2022
She cheated with her Ex boyfriend.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Mastakija(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

she said she's sex starved so no b only pikin she dey find she dey also find person wey go service her kpekus cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by advanceDNA: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Mastakija:

she said she's sex starved so no b only pikin she dey find she dey also find person wey go service her kpekus cheesy

Same thing....she's a fair weather wife..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by advanceDNA: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Mermaid123:
No one is saying any thing about the husbands infidelity towards the woman to the extent that he promised another woman marriage, now the woman feels betrayed and decided to do Gods knows what to the man as revenge.
The wife now feels sexually fustrated and she resulted to cheating.
My question is if it was the woman that was incapable to satisfy her husband sexually and he goes out to cheat it would have been a different story and am sure u guys would justify the husbands infidelity but since its the other way around u are all talking shit

So to u now..this is justified as revenge??

The way u justify greed of ur gender is not surprising though....carry go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Olam09(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2022
Oni ku ire
Re: Cheating With Pride. Wife Explains Why by Ancecoker(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.