Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. (1402 Views)

Please Did 3MTT Training Start Today ?? / Can He Still Be Considered 26 Years old or not? / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2022
You'll be shocked that there are University graduate in Nigeria who still earn N30,000 as monthly salary.

While few others are earning 6 - 7 figures monthly selling other people's products online with just their smartphone and internet connection.

There has been a business model that allows people to make money without owning any product to their name/business.

Some people at the market may just be standing by, waiting for a passerby whom dey will drag into a shop. They do this so as to get small money from the actual owner of the item.

This digital age, there are also way to do this with just your internet enabled smartphone. You can help individuals and companies market their products for a commission. wink

This will require you having a special unique link that will be provided to you by the website you decide to partner with.

So when anyone clicks on ur link to buy any of the products, you get paid a commission as contained in the website terms and conditions. wink

Fortunately, you don't need to start asking how or which legit website to partner with. I'll recommend you to one, which many people have been testifying about.

I've also partnered with this platform and have some information to share with you on how you can make as much as N250,000 monthly selling other people's products online.

To learn more
Feel free to chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Do you know Affiliate marketing has been in existence since in the 1980s?

Some calls it the MIDDLE MAN business. smiley

Just like the real estate agents earn commission for been the edge between the owner of a property and the buyer..

Affiliate Marketers deals with physical and digital products ..You get paid by simply selling other people's products. smiley

Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon,is into Affiliate marketing.. All they do is to display people's products on their platform and they earn commission when sale is made. smiley

To learn more
Connect me on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Making money with this business model doesn't require you to be a computer literate or expert. smiley

If you are a :
Student
Stay at home mom and dad
Business owner
Work 9-5.

This is for you .
All you need to get started is your smartphone and internet connection smiley

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
As Affiliates, we sell information/knowlege digital product's.

Selling information online is what I call - The lazy man's way to riches and that is because if done well, you can have only N17,500 in your bank account right now, no business, no employee, no house of your own wink

But with just a simple information product and a good way to market it, that N17,500 could easily become N175,000 at least within 10 days.

I can't even say how much money few Nigerians have made online selling information. smiley

Don't miss out

To learn more
Send me a whatsapp dm 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
It's simply a system of business where you make money selling other people's products.
Whether online or offline. smiley

You can make as much as 50% commission for selling these products. And there are different platforms where you can get access to hundreds of these products. smiley

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Make money and not excuses smiley

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
With less than 60 days to 2023 and you've not achieved a quarter of your financial goal this year.

Let me show you the system to making hundreds of thousands every week just with your smartphone and internet connection. smiley

This business model is simply recommending high value knowledge digital product's to people who need them and earn as much as 30,000 commission per sale.

That is about N300,000 if you sell 10 of that particular product smiley

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Affiliate marketing is just 1 out of many ways to make money online. smiley

You can start affiliate marketing this year and by 2023, you could master all the skills it required. smiley

I started August 2022 and after few months have made something for myself.. smiley

You're not too bad in implementing this stuffs..
U just need dicipline.

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
The internet pays more than some 8-6 jobs.

With the right information smiley

Your smartphone and internet connection you are just a step away from financial success wink

Join my free class on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 1 1 3 5 0 1

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Affiliate marketing has been working for so many people.

Smart students have used ASSU strike as an opportunity to make alot of money for themselves While others were at home busy consuming contents on Netflix smiley

This Business model will surely work for you too if you submit urself to the learn digital skills smiley

I'm convinced with my experience here.
And I can't wait to celebrate you .

To learn more
Join my free class on whatsapp 0 9 1 5 9 6 6 7 5 4 1

1 Like

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by stephenuzezi1: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Good Morning, I would love to be part of this online marketing platform i really need this job, please how will i go about it, I will be waiting on your response God Bless You as you help me

1 Like

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2022
The internet is wide enough and it can accommodate many including you. smiley

Things you should know.
1)It's not MLM
2)It's not an investment scheme where you invest 10k and expect 100k in 4 days.
3)It's even a job were u receive monthly salary.

It's a business model where you make money selling other people's digital products. wink

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
If you believe you can, you can and if you believe you can't you can't . smiley

All you need to succeed is in you. wink

To learn more about Affiliate marketing.

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
The products we sell as Affiliates are high value Knowledge digital products by top experts in their different fields and products are in the form of courses.. smiley

These products can only be accesed via Email and are in different niches :health, travel, finance, lifestyle etc

Examples of such products: How to relocate to Canada even with a low IELTs score, Viral YouTube Monetization, Natural Weight Loss, Pain-free Childbirth, Real Estate marketing secrets, Copywriting course, Freelancing, Facebook & Google Ads course and so so many moreā€¦ smiley

We sell these products and earn commission per sale using smartphone and internet connection smiley

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
As Affiliate marketers we sell helpful information
Selling information digital products is a HUGE money maker that is not going to slow down anytime soon. smiley

Why?

The world is going to continue to get complex and people are going to need help with figuring out a lot of things.

And the good part is that schools can't keep up. smiley

So, the demand for good and helpful information keeps rising which creates a huge opportunity for you and I.

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
What we sell are high value knowledge digital product's in the form of courses in PDF, e-books and tutorial video form. smiley

They are products which you can't see but only there value can be felt as they teaches people on how to solve their different challenges

Because they are digital products they can only be accessed via email smiley

let's say you have a friend who wants to relocate to Canada and he is looking for information on how to go about it easily, smiley

There is a product on Canada relocate so as an Affiliate you recommend the product on Canada relocate to your friend and if he buys it you will automatically receive the commission attached to that particular product.

If the product on Canada relocate costs 60k and has 50% commission you will be receiving 30k per single sale. wink

So you serve as a middle man between the vendor and the buyer and earn as much as 30k for selling just that 1 product assuming that's the commission wink

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Affiliate marketing is just like any other business...
You are not earning 1kobo if you don't make a sale smiley

The only different is that you don't own any products to your name,,, you sell other people's products and get paid a commission per sale using your smartphone and internet connection smiley

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Affiliate who made a sale within the week get paid every Friday.

Friday is here again and Victor just get paid today.
It's all started with the decision to start.
Take a few weeks to learn digital skills, implement what you have learnt then market your choice of product and earn commission per sale smiley

To learn more about affiliate marketing

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
There's no better way to begin your day than receiving payment for selling people's products. smiley

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wow!!! A 17 yrs old is making money from Affiliate Marketing.

Well, I am not surprised. This is digital era. You don't have to be an adult before you start making money. wink

Gone are the days you need a certificate before you can start making money.

If you're interested in how to earn passively online with Affiliate marketing

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Here in Nigeria today, there might be no job offline, but online people are making millions of naira every week just with their smart phone.

Almost every has a smart phone, which simply means any one that has a smart phone can benefit from Affiliate Marketing too smiley

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2022
You don't know what you're doing yourself when you call internet skills scam

Selling is also a skill and when you learn to apply it online,you'll make money like maad.. smiley

Here online,u can either import ur own items and sell..Or help others sell their products and make commissions via a system called Affiliate Marketing !

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Know me for this at least when you need the truth smiley

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Who buys these digital products sold by Affiliate marketers?

Ans: People who need them buy them because during what we call targeting/audience research ,we include people who've shown interest in that product we're selling.

So there is no way a running stomach man will see a comfort zone and not enter first let it be that it's not clear to his liking!
I speak in parables grin

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Legitimately making money online at 14yr

While others a busy procrastinating, wondering if Affiliate marketing is Real or not . smiley

It's all in your hands to decide

Whenever you are ready to better your finances

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
At 20+
If you no make money watin you gain?

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
No body is saying without Affiliate marketing you can't make money and live a good life.

But if you're looking for where to start ,and maybe you're confused,on the type of business you should go in to..And u'av an iota of interest on interest business. smiley

Then start Affiliate marketing,focus on learning the skills required for some days..den start implementing and be patient.

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
We call money currency because it flows like electric current.

This minutes you have 10k.. And the next minute family wahala don show up and you no go like dissapoint...
Its goes and nothing again u start afresh.

What if you use same mind to invest in what you have learning about a business that will fetch u consistent income?
Start from where you are!

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
The common high commission products People sell are called digital products.

Digital products are items you can't see. You can only download them and read, watch or listen to them.

They are usually transmitted via the electronic mail (Email) and this is why b4 you buy any Affiliate product, you must enter ur email so you can access it via ur email. wink

To learn more

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2022
It is in the moment of decisions that your destiny is shaped. smiley
Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Nobody is jealous of someone who isn't succeeding.

So it's up to you to choose success and everything that comes with it... smiley

It's your our choice!

To learn more about Affiliate marketing

Re: A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. by Azibagri: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
One sale daily can keep SAPA away smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dataflex Test / Vmobile&mtn / Help Me With Kpmg Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.