Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything (1039 Views)

Sesan's Official Statement On Leaked Skelewu Video / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Lil Wayne Covers New Rolling Stone. Speaks On Going To Jail And 'the Carter 4' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything by PuffPuff1: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2011
With Kanye West and Jay-Z’s thunderous collaboration Watch The Throne being the only popular record in recent history not to suffer the dreaded album leak, many hip-hop fans were wondering if Cash Money protégée Lil’ Wayne would be able to dodge a premature release as well, with the next album in his Carter saga, The Carter IV, just days away from release, well he didn't. The entire album bonus tracks and all has been floating around the internet.

http://www.ngpost.com/music/its-official-lil-waynes-the-carter-iv-has-leaked/

Re: It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2011
A good album but not Carter 3.No wrongs on this one.The production is tight without much R and B features.Lil Wayne will go Gold 1st week or even more inspite of the leak.Funny the interlude ft Tech9 and outro are surprisingly the most lyrical tracks.
Re: It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything by rapjunkie(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2011
links please. . .  . . . i love NL. . .  . grin grin grin
Re: It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything by montelik(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything by Mobinga: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
I got it yesterday.

3.5/5

He took shot's at Jay Z on "I'm Good".
Talks about kidnapping Beyonce.

Nas (The God) has the best verse on the album. Skip all the tracks except the Outro. Nas eats the entire album alive.

Someone needs to tell Lil Wayne to stop the ridiculous punchlines.

On every fucking track he says:

"Life is a , (Insert rubbish line)"
"Bleep the world , (insert rubbish line)"

My favorite tracks on the album :: Interlude, President Carter and Outro. Liked Megaman though.

He wastes beats I swear.

Very good production, something Eminem's album lacked,

Heres a pic of Jay Z and Ye after listening to the Carter 4

-- Your Fate is Sealed, No Heidi Klum - Nas (The God)
Re: It's Official Lil Wayne's 'the Carter Iv' Has Leaked : Everything by aieromon(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Damn,when am i ever gonna buy an album?

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Kenny / Download Tiwa Savage – Folarin (prod By Spellz) / New P-square – Personally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.