Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ibtc Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibtc Test (1227 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Test Invite / Who Attended Stanbic Ibtc Test On Saturday? / Stanbic Ibtc Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibtc Test by BHOOKEY(f): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2007
:-x
Re: Ibtc Test by ogunlekan: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hello bhookey,the test is simple and you ve 90mins to ans 60questions.The first section is gmats with the first six question on measure of dispersion(mean,median,mode).SectionB is on synonyms check out for the meaning of words such as obstinate,Blasphemous,Indolent,and other difficult words like that.but dont be scared u will pass just take it cool.The section c is a verbal reasoning sort of question and some Arithmetical question,it is the simplest section.Best of luck,
Re: Ibtc Test by mishaelash: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
pls whats the venue and time?there's no harm in trying my luck.wat are the requirements for the test?
Re: Ibtc Test by BHOOKEY(f): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2007
ogunlekan-hi and thanks for the info am grateful just had time to check my mail now.well it was ok i do hope i get called.
tope orekoya-thanks a lot for the info as well it was ok i learnt u called me , well was asked to call back to find out how i faired in the test.
thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Intercontinental Bank / Job Offer On The Line / Urgent Vacancy For Chief Information Officer (cio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.