Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands (775 Views)

Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by RayJr: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
So women do lie to their husbands?? �

Yesterday I went to a saloon to get My nails done. Immediately I arrived this woman came after me so I sat down and we both greeted.

Her phone ranged she told the owner of the shop to lower the music, that she doesn't want her husband to know where she is.

I guess her husband is not in Nigeria, I was there this woman told her husband that she just came back from market she wants to sleep.�
And to even think she's a friend to the woman that does my nails
And both of them were even planning on going to party, which I heard her say she can't go with her nails unfixed that she needs to look good.

So women dey lie to their husbands??�

Credit: Ezinne Obianuju Nwa Jane
Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by habsydiamond(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
That one don tay ooo no be now.... though some of them are of different levels when it comes to lying.. some are born liars... they can wake a dead body with their lying techniques... some are amateur cos when they lie u will surely sense it that there is something fishy
Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by ojun50(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na today
Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Elmojiid(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
A married woman lie to her husband that she is in game village or reserve for abuja but madam Dey ibadan come collect Dickson I weak na abuja she Dey live with her husband
Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by advanceDNA: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Women commit paternitu fraud.....u are now surprised by ordinary lie of real time location??

As in?? I dont get u
Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
You think my moniker is a joke?

2 Likes

Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Husbands don't also lie to their wives? Like I don't understand the surprise here, why is this a thing when it comes to women when we know people lie to each other everyday? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
That one don tay ooo no be now.... though some of them are of different levels when it comes to lying.. some are born liars... they can wake a dead body with their lying techniques... some are amateur cos when they lie u will surely sense it that there is something fishy

Husbands also lie, they lie when cheating, they lie about money, men are actually the born liars, heck the three main contestants of 2023 elections are men/husbands presently lying their ass out because they want the ultimate seat of power, you all are senseless liars.

3 Likes

Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Husbands also lie, they lie when cheating, they lie about money, men are actually the born liars, heck the three main contestants of 2023 elections are men/husbands presently lying their ass out because they want the ultimate seat of power, you all are senseless liars.
what about single ladies out there dating up to 6guys at a go.. cashout like she's playing bet9ja. How will they accomplish their goals if not by lying to them all

2 Likes

Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
what about single ladies out there dating up to 6guys at a go.. cashout like she's playing bet9ja. How will they accomplish their goals if not by lying to them all

Single Men date 20 ladies at a go, how will they also accomplish their goal if not by lying to them all.

4 Likes

Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Georgekyrian(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Husbands don't also lie to their wives? Like I don't understand the surprise here, why is this a thing when it comes to women when we know people lie to each other everyday? undecided

Stop this equality, is killing you.. my woman can’t lie to me, I can kick ass for that
Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Stop this equality, is killing you.. my woman can’t lie to me, I can kick ass for that

Killing who? Last I checked, it is you so called males ranting everyday on anything female, and common sense should tell you that lying has nothing to do with equality, lying is what male and female do, it is not that hard to understand.

2 Likes

Re: So Women Do Lie To Their Husbands by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 19, 2022
I supposed that's why many women hate video calls like it's a cancer to them.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price In Some Places In Nigeria / Why Are People So Ungrateful?? Why?? / All You Need To Know About Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.