Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

“I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman (4411 Views)

Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by BestNewsNetwork: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
A woman has slammed those insulting a pregnant married woman for sleeping with a pastor in her matrimonial home.

In a shocking post, she opened up about being one of the women who have benefited from sleeping with the pastor. She also revealed why she did it.

"Do not put your mouth in what you don't understand. I benefitted", she said.

“I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman, Slams those Insulting Her
https://bestnewsnet.com/i-slept-with-my-pastor-too-married-mum-of-2-defends-viral-pregnant-woman-slams-those-insulting-her/r/

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by irunoko(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Look at the kinds of nonsense and disgusting things women are now bragging about and proud to say in the public.

Things women will be shamed,ostracized or silenced for is what women are now coming out to defend.anyway I don't totally blame them I blame some toxic and narcissistic mother in-laws who will harass,bully,threaten and insult their son's wives and push well trained homely girls to become wayward and street because of her desperation to stay married

I also blame some stuup1d cultures that will say if you have not yet given birth you're not really considered as a wife or if you have not given birth to a boy you have not fully become a wife.anybody Toba sope respect peoples culture Koni dafun.talo Ni culture oloriburuku? I don't respect any culture targeted at destroying and diminishing anybody

I also blame society for worshipping pastor.my pastor say my pastor say na him make some pastors dey match people head for ground say he dey do deliverance or fok people's wives under the guise of opening her womb.

Make everybody carry him L and move.the society is sick because families are sick, some parent in-laws are sick,sexual and domestic violence is rife in many families and even kids are not spared in incest,men deceiving women because of sex and their money, impregnating them and running away, angry single mothers are increasing yet you wonder why women have gone Haywire.

Protect Women, Protect their dignity una say no.this is the result.an increase in shameless and depraved women and by extension,men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Shevchenkko: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
So many Nigerian women are so despicable

3 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Emperormartin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
I always distance myself from women that are easily influenced by their pastors...

10 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by irunoko(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Emperormartin:
I always distance myself from women that are easily influenced by their pastors...
na them be this lipsrsealed

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Flappy222: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
that’s serious.

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Emperormartin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
irunoko:
Men should desist from women with low mentality like this... That mentality kills...

8 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Women with high body count?? Just leave them for men wey get strong mind if u no fit handle wahala......any small issue for house like this ....to spread leg no dey hard them ... and they will find jstification for their dirty behavior

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by ayourbamie: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
irunoko:

God pls do not allow this kind of being around me o...

I thought I'd seen it all

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Franzinni: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
She is not wrong.... A hoe, says she is a hoe ... Who am I to say no?

If not for society deceiving human that they are special ....we are all animals.

6 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by kansoboy: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
ayourbamie:

U never see anything yet,,,hahahahahhhhaha�������������

Many women are mad..some will even have sex with u just because of d way u laugh. Only 2% of ladies in dis world are normal..d rest are mad

5 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by irunoko(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Emperormartin:

Men should desist from women with low mentality like this... That mentality kills...
but na this kain women una dey always dey carried away with.when you see a woman with big long skirts,no make-up and earings,you believe she's holy, decent and god-fearing because she no dey wear trousers and she dey go weekly church programs and clean the chairs in church,you automatically assume she's wife material grin

But you see a non pretentious working class babe una go say this one eye don tear because she doesn't Form 'churchy'

3 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by habsydiamond(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
All these immortality are not common in the olden days... those who partake in it are always ashame of the act when caught but nowadays they are always defending themselves by trying to lay blame on someone else.
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Barrywilly(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
No more shame. No more morality. Animals are better than some people.
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by marlow1962(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
All dis married ppls wahala.
Shay dia husband no dy social media, make em see them wertin dy come out from person wer em call wife mouth.

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Solofresh2: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
She is definitely a useless woman
Infact sometimes I just hate women so bad and I don't blame them.i blame the useless men admiring their foolishness

3 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Haveyoueatentod: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
This foolish woman suppose know say her husband is infertile and the pastor is the father of the kids grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by chukskafor(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Clap for your self madam

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Idamond: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
nawa
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Matrixlord2021: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
irunoko:
Look at the kinds of nonsense and disgusting things women are now bragging about and proud to say in the public.

Things women will be shamed,ostracized or silenced for is what women are now coming out to defend.anyway I don't totally blame them I blame some toxic and narcissistic mother in-laws who will harass,bully,threaten and insult their son's wives and push well trained homely girls to become wayward and street because of her desperation to stay married

I also blame some stuup1d cultures that will say if you have not yet given birth you're not really considered as a wife or if you have not given birth to a boy you have not fully become a wife.anybody Toba sope respect peoples culture Koni dafun.talo Ni culture oloriburuku? I don't respect any culture targeted at destroying and diminishing anybody

I also blame society for worshipping pastor.my pastor say my pastor say na him make some pastors dey match people head for ground say he dey do deliverance or fok people's wives under the guise of opening her womb.

Make everybody carry him L and move.the society is sick because families are sick, some parent in-laws are sick,sexual and domestic violence is rife in many families and even kids are not spared in incest,men deceiving women because of sex and their money, impregnating them and running away, angry single mothers are increasing yet you wonder why women have gone Haywire.

Protect Women, Protect their dignity una say no.this is the result.an increase in shameless and depraved women and by extension,men.
Iam not surprised at all if she slept with her pastor.
The last days are getting fufilled.women would buy their own food, and drink but they only want to be called by the name of a man to take away their shame!!!
What is the shame of a woman
1)Barrenness
2)Insatiable sexual partners
3)insatiable sexual appetite
4)Getting married at a late period
5)being a virgin ostracized them from getting things other ladies who have lost their virginity are getting
6)Women love men of power.it depends on which power any pastor is using.
If it is of Satan,then he can use sorcery to bewitch any woman into sleeping with him or marrying him or being attached with him
7)Lack of money
coolSingle mom's need any kind of support by which when they get desperate they can become easily susceptible to any sexual demands from anyone eg not only pastor but anyone.
This is just the truth.
9)Divorced women are now plenty

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by irunoko(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Matrixlord2021:

Iam not surprised at all if she slept with her pastor.
The last days are getting fufilled.women would buy their own food, and drink but they only want to be called by the name of a man to take away their shame!!!
What is the shame of a woman
1)Barrenness
2)Insatiable sexual partners
3)insatiable sexual appetite
4)Getting married at a late period
5)being a virgin ostracized them from getting things other ladies who have lost their virginity are getting
6)Women love men of power.it depends on which power any pastor is using.
If it is of Satan,then he can use sorcery to bewitch any woman into sleeping with him or marrying him or being attached with him
7)Lack of money
coolSingle mom's need any kind of support by which when they get desperate they can become easily susceptible to any sexual demands from anyone eg not only pastor but anyone.
This is just the truth.
9)Divorced women are now plenty
that is why I don't support going from pastor to prophet as if the pastor no get him own.it makes women vulnerable to all kinds of financial and sEXUAL Deception.you become easy meat for depraved men masquerading as pastors

Every other thing listed above is a matter of time and chance.some will marry Early,some will marry late.some even marry as Virgins and have delayed conception with inlaw harassment.God helps her if she marries a characterless and immature Omo mummy,some go marry late and still have kids so there's no one rule fits all in life.everybody get him/her own for body.however I don't subscribe to this new wave of sEXUAL recklessness and shamelessness women and men are into now.its repulsive.these are not the type of rubbish our children and posterity is supposed to be inheriting from us

Men treat women right,stop abusing, molesting, assaulting and stripping them of their dignity even if they don't know their value.na why angry single mothers, divorced women and shameless and uncouth women full everywhere

Women respect yourself.look before you leap.stop opening your legs to everything that has a penis or says I love you.stop commercializing your body.youre most times the one at the receiving end.give yourself some dignity and value.men will only place value on you as much as you place on yourself.i know you're angry with men and the world.a lot of men have been very sociopathic but shamelessness is not the way to express the rage and damage in you.take some responsibility too

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Emperormartin(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
irunoko:
but na this kain women una dey always dey carried away with.when you see a woman with big long skirts,no make-up and earings,you believe she's holy, decent and god-fearing because she no dey wear trousers and she dey go weekly church programs and clean the chairs in church,you automatically assume she's wife material grin

But you see a non pretentious working class babe una go say this one eye don tear because she doesn't Form 'churchy'
Unfortunately, it's that non pretentious working class babe that I have soft spot on...

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Matrixlord2021: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
irunoko:
that is why I don't support going from pastor to prophet as if the pastor no get him own.it makes women vulnerable to all kinds of financial and sEXUAL Deception.you become easy meat for depraved men masquerading as pastors

Every other thing listed above is a matter of time and chance.some will marry Early,some will marry late.some even marry as Virgins and have delayed conception with inlaw harassment.God helps her if she marries a characterless and immature Omo mummy,some go marry late and still have kids so there's no one rule fits all in life.everybody get him/her own for body.however I don't subscribe to this new wave of sEXUAL recklessness and shamelessness women and men are into now.its repulsive.these are not the type of rubbish our children and posterity is supposed to be inheriting from us

Men treat women right,stop abusing, molesting, assaulting and stripping them of their dignity even if they don't know their value.na why angry single mothers, divorced women and shameless and uncouth women full everywhere

Women respect yourself.look before you leap.stop opening your legs to everything that has a penis or says I love you.stop commercializing your body.youre most times the one at the receiving end.give yourself some dignity and value.men will only place value on you as much as you place on yourself.i know you're angry with men and the world.a lot of men have been very sociopathic but shamelessness is not the way to express the rage and damage in you.take some responsibility too

You are right totally but do you know apart from fake pastors and prophets ,all these men of God are human beings too.
Just as women love their anointing or false anointing and love men of power so it is the reason why they fall pray.
Do you know what sorcery is,sorcery is a form of pronouncement that is evil and once spoken to the prey they do your bidding without any form of resistance.
It blanks out all form of human feelings or moral uprightness.
Imagine a false minister using sorcery on a woman telling her to have sex with him and she would give in under the power of that sorcery.
Sorcery is evil my dear.i tell you that is what a lot of false men of God are using lying against the HOLY SPIRIT.
This is what is happening.
Do you remember reverend king that used sorcery and his members would be kneeling down on the streets and one even killed another.
Imagine using sorcery to tell a woman to leave her husband and sleep with you.
That is sorcery.
Women who are witches too use it..if a woman use sorcery on a working man,he would come and spend all his salary on beer the day be get paid.
Sex here is not even the main matter but the things that is used to draw that woman to the pastor.
The one that is now claiming she slept with him may not have been in her right mind for her to be supporting it.
Hmm.smh
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Obakoolex(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Toor undecided
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
DNA test is needed for those 2 kids to confirm paternity!

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
ayourbamie:

African women keep discovering more creative ways of being stupid. Just imagine what that sow was proud to spout in public. The most dangerous woman should be a woman that is hooked to a pastor.
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by Robisky001(m): 3:39am On Nov 20, 2022
It's only an abnormal lady that will make a case for that preg lady and fake pastor. Immorality and infidelity are all-time high in this part of the world.
Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by irunoko(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Matrixlord2021:

You are right totally but do you know apart from fake pastors and prophets ,all these men of God are human beings too.
Just as women love their anointing or false anointing and love men of power so it is the reason why they fall pray.
Do you know what sorcery is,sorcery is a form of pronouncement that is evil and once spoken to the prey they do your bidding without any form of resistance.
It blanks out all form of human feelings or moral uprightness.
Imagine a false minister using sorcery on a woman telling her to have sex with him and she would give in under the power of that sorcery.
Sorcery is evil my dear.i tell you that is what a lot of false men of God are using lying against the HOLY SPIRIT.
This is what is happening.
Do you remember reverend king that used sorcery and his members would be kneeling down on the streets and one even killed another.
Imagine using sorcery to tell a woman to leave her husband and sleep with you.
That is sorcery.
Women who are witches too use it..if a woman use sorcery on a working man,he would come and spend all his salary on beer the day be get paid.
Sex here is not even the main matter but the things that is used to draw that woman to the pastor.
The one that is now claiming she slept with him may not have been in her right mind for her to be supporting it.
Hmm.smh
like tate Andrew would say you have to see evil and recognise it a mile away before it comes closer to you.the world is getting evil, dangerous and more toxic.the most stupid thing you can do as a woman is to carry yourself and go to pastor/ Alfas place for prayer when you have mouth to pray for yourself.who told you pastor himself no get him own problem? Is the content of his heart transparent for you to know whether hes a sorcerer or not? Or whether his motives towards you are genuine or otherwise? Pastor/Alfa sef go size you up sexually,psychologically/financially before he determines whether he can prey on you or not.

That's why I like the Mfm ministries (I'm not advertising any church) if you Go there and tell pastor to pray for you,the first thing they'll do is to give you a prayer booklet.na you go do your prayer yourself because even the person you're going to meet has something he's looking up to God for.

But any church/mosque that starts saying for those looking for the fruit of the womb,go and see pastor/alfa in his office by 9pm.women come alone and when you come,come with annoiting oil and don't wear pant when coming.men looking for bigger jobs or buisness exploits come with your ATM cards, cheque books,house documents and submit your car.just know you're their meat and the funny thing is how Nigerians sheepishly believe all these rubbish despite always forming sharpness

I've Even heard.no be say them tell me o.i heard and saw myself when one of this end time pastors was saying he uses annoiting oil as lubricant when having sex with women Looking for fruit of the womb.he said he prays on it and he uses it to rub his penis for easy penetration.i just shook my head and this is a church where men and women Including children were present listening to all of that rubbish

The illiteracy and religious delusions are in an all time high and nobody knows who is who again so the least women can do is keep away from sexual deviants and exploiters.the Bible said in the end Time there will be perilous Times. men will be lovers of themselves instead of lovers of God.boastful, proud, arrogant, hateful,without natural affection, having the appearance of righteousness but lacking the fruits of the spirit (are Wolves in sheep clothing) devious and very deceptive that if the very elect are not discerning they'll fall into the trap of these charlatans

I don't even want to talk about religious cultism and people's husbands sleeping with pastors wives and people's wives sleeping with pastors and distributing STDs, HIV and herpes amongst themselves while wearing hat and skirt suits and be forming sanctimonious.meanwhile when they're caught they either blame it on hypnotism,spell or the devil

Now let me end this for the sake of women because it's obvious women don't know men at all and this is why men take advantage of women's underestimation of them.women.a man is a MAN FIRST Before he's anything.a man is a man first before he's a pastor,Alfa,lawyer, Bishop,alhaji or whatever.a man has male hormones and high testerosone levels that makes him easily sexualize women so stop putting yourself in a vulnerable spot for any man to take advantage of you

Men don't just take advantage of women.they take advantage of women either by juju, hypnotism or whatever satanic thing WHEN THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.they will never do it with enlightened women they know will expose , implicate and disgrace them and that's why they don't like logical women or women with Logical husbands.such people are impossible to Prey on

1 Like

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by kereman1: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2022
I can never and will never marry a religion person, for the whole year I expect my wife to go to church just on new year's Eve,
Religion is a scam, clergy men are con men, they know the truth but give deceiving their followers.
My babe once went to a crusade in warri, when she was desperately seeking for university admission, pastor collected her number for prayer and counselling, only for him to ask of my girls nude, when she complained to me, I just ghosed her, after all I warn he not to go.

2 Likes

Re: “I Slept With My Pastor Too”: Married Mum Of 2 Defends Viral Pregnant Woman by sultry69(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
And I don't know whether pastors were also trained to be good players, if they knack your wife just once,she will start forgeting about you as her real husband.

Do not let your pastor near your wife else,you will have story that touches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Video Of Police Woman Gone Viral / CCTV Caught 2 Choir Members Making Love In Dressing Room / See The Meaning Of "Benefit Boys And SBA Boys", Which Is The Latest Slang Trendi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.