Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School (1249 Views)

Should I Be Concerned About Marrying A 39yrs Old Woman? / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by zaharunasiru: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgVJbCO-ffc

A lady has revealed that a man trained her in school with the promise that they will get married but she no longer feels the need to honour the agreement.

She said he paid her school fees and hoped to have a big wedding and kids with her when she is done.

However, now that she is a working class lady, she does not see the need to marry him because he is not her type and she does not love him.

She wants to break up with him but her family warned that he may harm her, so she is scared of telling him that she is not interested anymore.

The lady wondered why she must be compelled to be with someone who helped her even though she does not want him.

In her words; ”Are we really forced to stay with men because they took us to school when our families couldn’t? He paid my fees when I was a student and now he wants a big wedding and children. i don’t even like him. Reality is I don’t enjoy doing anything with him. Sleeping with him feels so forced. I’m on a pill because I don’t want his children.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by shemauaminuharu: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
When I saw this post, I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my Uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the Music Band. The music was so loud I couldn't hear what he said.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by ibrahimabba7: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
When will men learn a lesson?

There has never been any return from investing in women.

These people only think of themselves, they don't even care about your mental health.

Only assist a woman, not with the intention of her becoming yours afterwards.

KINGS, learn a lesson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by ayourbamie: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Go ahead and marry the man you love, I'm sure you'll regret it one day.

Ungrateful element
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by Realguyman1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mumu people everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by advanceDNA: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Witchcraft.....u had to wait till u ddnt need him anymore...
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by tommy589(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Just pay the man the dollar worth of his sponsorship with interest. On second thought, you value the sxx involved and make deductions to balance account
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by Mindlog: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
I bet such men do see ladies who are already graduates but would prefer to gamble on paying for the schooling of a lady who is not his wife with the belief she would marry him, ignoring the reality that when most of such ladies graduate, they outgrow the man.

Don't waste resources on such!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by emorse(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
tommy589:
Just pay the man the dollar worth of his sponsorship with interest. On second thought, you value the sxx involved and make deductions to balance account
And the wasted time too. Shikena

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by ecolime(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fake story

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by Matrixlord2021: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
No man should make any emotional investment in a woman!!!
Also,this is the difference between care and love!!!
While care is the attention,affection and help given to someone in love with another person if the other person has no love then the love is not balanced because they only see it as care!!
Since women are emotionally beings,you see how they can swing from one direction to another!!!
It is clear that she never loved him but only accepted his care.
He could have found out that care is not LOVE OOOO
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Assisting a wooman with the hopes of getting positive returns is like hoping to fill up a basket with water.
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by HarlequinLekex: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
The man is a SIMP irmc
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by HarlequinLekex: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
You neva liked him but you liked the money he was given you. Big Ode. Secondly, you are on pills so as not to get belle I pity ur womb and not u.
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by TheboyGhost(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin grin

But the schooling and taking care of you wasn't forced abi?

You know how much it cost to do things like that and you play that man's spirit!!!

Hahahaha grin grin grin

When a pussy meets a bigger dick, a smaller dick will be forgotten for the bigger dick to Live!!!!
Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by chrisj2(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
I am still angry with myself and my family for going against my principles of not being in relationship that involves over-investment on my part of listening to their nonsense about 'helping someone' or that such a person (younger woman) will learn and adjust.

People rarely change and most of our women are a liability; even when you raise them up from their low point, their focus is on their family and friends that could not provide for them in the first place.

One will think that one good turn deserves another but our women will go the opposite way - when they come into money, they become rude and unmanageable. Worst still, they want to keep their new money and run the man into the ground.

It is not worth it to invest for love! Also, better to marry close with a one's income and upbringing bracket

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
The same story Everytime.
This is the highest point of LEECHERY

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by Harkstetunz: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
She doesn't like him but she likes his money grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School by eastgates1: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2022
One day my mother calls me and says "never send any girl go school, if her people no send am go school find another woman marry" that advice saved me from these scam women play.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Very Strange But True Story / Life Might Have Failed Me. Advise! / What Exactly Do You Want In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.