Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,919 members, 7,852,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Basic Truth About Restitution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Basic Truth About Restitution (559 Views)

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Truth About Restitution by emmyileri(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Restitution in Old and New Testament Compared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXGjXmIKY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsNUxNUmKM&t=4s

Restitution is a biblical concept, and there are passages in both Old and New Testaments that reveal the mind of God on this subject. In the Old Testament, the Israelites were under the Law, which specified restitution in a variety of circumstances while In the New Testament, we have the wonderful example of Zacchaeus in Luke 19. And some others like Paul, Mathew etc.
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by socialmedia012: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.HODGDON RETUMBO POWDER

1 Like

Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by socialmedia012: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2023
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. sufiqawwalinetwork

1 Like

Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by socialmedia012: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. ThanksKitchen Renovation

1 Like

Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by socialmedia012: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.Concrete Driveway
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by socialmedia012: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.Calgary drywall installation tongue

1 Like

Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by emmyileri(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
socialmedia012:
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.Calgary drywall installation tongue
I'm so happy you are blessed brother. May God see us through the the journey of life successfully. Amen
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by socialmedia012: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. gas training
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
emmyileri:
Restitution in Old and New Testament Compared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEXGjXmIKY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsNUxNUmKM&t=4s

Restitution is a biblical concept, and there are passages in both Old and New Testaments that reveal the mind of God on this subject. In the Old Testament, the Israelites were under the Law, which specified restitution in a variety of circumstances while In the New Testament, we have the wonderful example of Zacchaeus in Luke 19. And some others like Paul, Mathew etc.

There is no passage in the new testament that ask a Christian to do restitution. Restitution is for Judaism not christianity
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by emmyileri(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2023
Thanksful:

There is no passage in the new testament that ask a Christian to do restitution. Restitution is for Judaism not christianity
The explanation is in the video. Watch it and tell me where it's not clear. When you seek knowledge you don't assume to know it. That's how the Holy Spirit minister to you. Restitution is not a dogmatic approach, it's Holyspirit inspired.
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
emmyileri:

The explanation is in the video. Watch it and tell me where it's not clear. When you seek knowledge you don't assume to know it. That's how the Holy Spirit minister to you. Restitution is not a dogmatic approach, it's Holyspirit inspired.

I don't watch videos I read text. I know what I am saying. Restitution is not for christians but Judaism
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by emmyileri(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thanksful:

I don't watch videos I read text. I know what I am saying. Restitution is not for christians but Judaism
It's well with you brother.
Re: Basic Truth About Restitution by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
emmyileri:

It's well with you brother.

Of Course. Christ have done all restitution on the cross. Anyone who does restitution doesn't have faith in Christ work on the cross but on his or her effort of righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

African Hindu Temple Prostitution And Child Sacrifice / Deeper Life Bible Church Italy In Disarray Over Money / Rabbi Insists That Christians Must Worship Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.