Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,121 members, 7,852,800 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Predict Customer Churn Using Machine Learning, Data Science And Survival - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Predict Customer Churn Using Machine Learning, Data Science And Survival (473 Views)

Cv/resume Classification Using Machine Learning / Stock Market/price Prediction Using Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict Customer Churn Using Machine Learning, Data Science And Survival by ballaerika: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Customer churn and data science
Customer churn is a major concern for any business. It is the process of customers leaving their service provider for a competitor’s service. This can be due to many different reasons, including financial constraints, poor customer experience, or just general dissatisfaction with the company. Predicting customer churn is an important part of running any business because it will allow you to plan ahead and mitigate the effects of this happening in your company.

The importance of predicting customer churn comes from the fact that businesses have limited resources and cannot afford to lose customers if they want to stay profitable. If a company has too many customers leave, it will not be able to produce enough revenue and will eventually go bankrupt. However, predicting customer churn allows companies to avoid this by better understanding why customers are leaving and what they can do about it.
The Tesseract Academy recently worked on a very interesting customer churn prediction problem with a large insurance company based in London and San Fransisco.
In this article we will dive into the nuts and bolts of how the Tesseract Academy managed to successfully predict churn and increase the client’s bottom line.
https://tesseract.academy/tesseract-report-customer-predicting-churn-through-data-science-and-ai/

Re: How To Predict Customer Churn Using Machine Learning, Data Science And Survival by maker1234567: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
I have been on data science basic for a while now. Am in ph but want to move to lagos where the real action is taking place. Pls i need a temporal place to stay. Most likely an accommadation i can share with someone. Budget is around 200k.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Predict Customer Churn Using Machine Learning, Data Science And Survival by libertanna: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Designing an attractive website that converts visitors into customers is not something you can do on your own unless you have years of developing a corporate website. Reduce Customer Churn Rate is a corporate website development agency that created a website for my business, has created countless websites for a wide variety of industries and audiences, read more on this page. They know exactly how to make your business the most attractive on the Internet.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Draw A 3d Scene In Opengl Without Textures / Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents / Found Your Startup In Europe As A Tech Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.