Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents (449 Views)

Tech Gurus Help Me. / Help Me Recover My Files Please / How To Recover Corrupted Word File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gurus in the house my documents have been corrupted, I have tried so many methods in trying to restore the files to no avail.

Please kindly assist with technical know-how.
These documents are extremely important. Thanks

Specifically Microsoft word document
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by Ikkitenrio(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
GarkiAccessory:
Gurus in the house my documents have been corrupted, I have tried so many methods in trying to restore the files to no avail.

Specifically Microsoft word document

What corrupted the document if i may ask
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ikkitenrio:

What corrupted the document if i may ask
Virus
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by airsaylongcome: 1:35am On Jan 11, 2023
3-2-1

3 copies
2 different media
1 offsite location
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by larryking78(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Specifically Microsoft word doc
Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by studyless123: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:
3-2-1

3 copies
2 different media
1 offsite location

I saw a post of yours on digital signage. Did you delete it? Are you into that field?
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by airsaylongcome: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
studyless123:

I saw a post of yours on digital signage. Did you delete it? Are you into that field?

No I did not delete. Maybe the thread got deleted or hidden.

Am I in that field? Not professionally, but I have a few screens in some locations in Lagos. Still trying to get my feet grounded there. Why do you ask? Are you a player in that space?
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
larryking78:

Chat me on WhatsApp
Okay
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by studyless123: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

No I did not delete. Maybe the thread got deleted or hidden.

Am I in that field? Not professionally, but I have a few screens in some locations in Lagos. Still trying to get my feet grounded there. Why do you ask? Are you a player in that space?

I'm not. I had a casual conversation with someone 18 months ago about digital signage.
Do you physically encode the content?
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by airsaylongcome: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
studyless123:

I'm not. I had a casual conversation with someone 18 months ago about digital signage.
Do you physically encode the content?

So it's stuff I'm still "feeling" my way through. The customer provides the content they want displayed (static pictures or videos), and what time they want the content displayed. I manually schedule them on the digital signage software I use and share proof-of-play reports weekly. It's all very manual right now as the customer base is very tiny. But I'm actively researching how to automate certain parts of the process (sending in new display assets and scheduling them). It's a very small side gig at the moment with very small income. But I see (or at least I think I see) some potential.
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by studyless123: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
airsaylongcome:

So it's stuff I'm still "feeling" my way through. The customer provides the content they want displayed (static pictures or videos), and what time they want the content displayed. I manually schedule them on the digital signage software I use and share proof-of-play reports weekly. It's all very manual right now as the customer base is very tiny. But I'm actively researching how to automate certain parts of the process (sending in new display assets and scheduling them). It's a very small side gig at the moment with very small income. But I see (or at least I think I see) some potential.

That's nice. There'll definitely be a wider adoption and you'll definitely want to automate when you have a large base.
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
larryking78:

Chat me on WhatsApp
Your WhatsApp is not working
Re: Gurus Help Me Recover Corrupted Documents by larryking78(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Your WhatsApp is not working
It's working.... send a message to me on

lanrefalana4real@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Professional Python Data Analyst and Backend Developers / Experienced Software Engineers Needed (full Stack And Backend) / Learn Full-stack Web Development In 7 Days Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.