Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ready To Assist With Electrical Engineering Projects - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ready To Assist With Electrical Engineering Projects (1245 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / What Are the O'level Subjects Required To Study Electrical Engineering? / What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Assist With Electrical Engineering Projects by buddie(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2006
Are there students of electrical engineering having problems with their final year projects?feel free to contact me on 08034087776 or bode1on1@yahoo.com, some of the projects sucessfully completed by me are

1.Remote Control of appliances using Computer
2.GSm frequency jammer/Zapper
3.Car speed limit Alert
4.Electronic Door Codelock
5.Traffic light Control
6.Pic based weather station
7.Telephone voice scrambler
8.Automatic Irrigation system
9.Electronic Scoring Board
10.Automobile parking aid
11.Video/Audio wireless transmission
12.Smoke and fire alarms
13.49Mhz Walkie-talkie
14.Sine wave Inverter
15.Line following Robots
16.Voice Activated security system
17.Proximity sensors for lighting
18.Car anti-theft security system
19.PC-to-PC transmission using Infrared
20.Telephone exchange (PABX)
21.Scrolling display with time and Temperature display
22.Remote control of appliances using GSM
23.Electroinc Stethoscope
24. Ultrasonic Pest Repellant
25.Bugs and Anti-bugs Systems

and lots more, we are based in the heart of Lagos cool
Re: Ready To Assist With Electrical Engineering Projects by burteeone(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2006
I fink that you are a great one! well I can say I am welding technician, what a great experience overthere. cheesy
Re: Ready To Assist With Electrical Engineering Projects by buddie(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2006
my greastest pleasure burteeone grin
Re: Ready To Assist With Electrical Engineering Projects by lekside44(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
How many of these projects have you undertaken

(1) (Reply)

, / Jamb Utme Useless Website. Help! / Determined To Pass Jamb, Gce, Waec This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.