Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? (4395 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose / Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CR777: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nairaland is biased.

Everyday they keep tarnishing the image of igbos whenever a Nigerian is involved in a drug case. They never fail to link the person to the Igbo tribe whether the person's name was included or not.

A Yoruba woman was caught with cocaine yesterday but it's yet to make Frontpage.

Dear nairaland mods, please kindly change the name of this great forum from nairaland to Yoruba land because the tribalism here is now on another level.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Amarisco(f): 2:06am On Nov 21, 2022
I always wonder what the accused are thinking when their mugshots are being taken. Is it regret, an escape plan, their defence, their future? Hm that feeling of complete dread is enough to make someone want to off themselves

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Legendforte: 4:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Having cohabited with major nigerian tribe, I would say non is either perfect or more morally sound than the others.

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by lanre9ja(m): 4:47am On Nov 21, 2022
OP don't say what you don't know, she was posted yesterday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:00am On Nov 21, 2022
CR777:
Nairaland is biased.

Everyday they keep tarnishing the image of igbos whenever a Nigerian is involved in a drug case. They never fail to link the person to the Igbo tribe whether the person's name was included or not.

A Yoruba woman was caught with cocaine yesterday but it's yet to make Frontpage.

Dear nairaland mods, please kindly change the name of this great forum from nairaland to Yoruba land because the tribalism here is now on another level.

Thank you.
Create a thread on it and call mod Nlfpmod they blocked me that I can't create thread since last night

See the link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kCYsUGHMf5M5UEdxeoysivXVRRT7TMMb2jme8VSspicX7v3BZ6y1izzxWzTKCmzEl&id=100063819264103

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:01am On Nov 21, 2022
lanre9ja:
.when yesterday?
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by TheboyGhost(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2022
She was posted...
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Almaigaa: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2022
CR777:
Nairaland is biased.

Thank you.

It is an Igbo man that impersonate Yoruba. Yoruba People no dey push drugs grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Almaigaa: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2022
post=118557096:

Create a thread on it and call mod Nlfpmod they blocked me that I can't create thread since last night

See the link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kCYsUGHMf5M5UEdxeoysivXVRRT7TMMb2jme8VSspicX7v3BZ6y1izzxWzTKCmzEl&id=100063819264103

This lady is an Igbo lady. I know her personally. Her name is Chinyere. She own a Chemist store in Aba. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CloudWalker: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

This lady is an Igbo lady. I know her personally. Her name is Chinyere. She own a Chemist store in Aba. grin
Around milverton.Why are iyanmiris claiming to be Yorubas the way they are dragging Lagos
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CR777: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2022
lanre9ja:

Can you share the link?
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CR777: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Posted fire.
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CR777: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

Your druggie presidential candidate sent her to Saudi Arabia.

Mind u, I never called any presidential candidate's name o but I'm sure u already know who I am talking about. Now swerve jare.

4 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Almaigaa: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2022
CR777:

Your druggie presidential candidate sent her to Saudi Arabia.

Mind u, I never called any presidential candidate's name o but I'm sure u already know who I am talking about. Now swerve jare.

So, Peter Obi is a druggie? grin angry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CR777: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

So, Peter Obi is a druggie? grin angry grin

Yes o, he is a druggie inside your depraved mind only. I suggest that u Go around and ask real Nigerians and the American FBI the presidential candidate whose name comes to mind when drugs are mentioned.

To even waste replying someone who has sold his soul and conscience for peanuts just to support an Amnesia induced blueblaha is an insult to me.

4 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Almaigaa: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2022
CR777:

Yes o, he is a druggie inside your depraved mind only. I suggest that u Go around and ask real Nigerians and the American FBI the presidential candidate whose name comes to mind when drugs are mentioned.

To even waste replying someone who has sold his soul and conscience for peanuts just to supports an Amnesia induced blueblaha is an insult to me.

Okoro in severe pains cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by CR777: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Almaigaa:

Okoro in severe pains cheesy grin

Adebola you know reverse is the case. You are the one in severe pains. grin grin grin.

It's not easy to defend failure, I don't envy your job at all.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Babatojide: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bossman
Your phone is the tribalist here
It keeps showing you only the news you
WISH TO SEE

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
U can't tackle tribalism wit tribalism.

Y'all just too emotionally attached to ur tribes.
Where I'm frm pple dn't care that much

Anyways FREE that MaMa !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by HITsquad: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Amarisco:
I always wonder what the accused are thinking when their mugshots are being taken. Is it regret, an escape plan, their defence, their future? Hm that feeling of complete dread is enough to make someone want to off themselves
first is doubting and denial... As in psychologically your brain would attempt to deny the obvious reality by refusing to accept whats really happening. You know, like... "No This is not happening" and "No this just a nightmare which I would soon wake up from" you might even go as far as brinking twice to wake up, but it wouldn't work!

Then flashes of regrets... To some people, especially naturally "good" people.. They would be regretting doing the crime. But as for natural hard-core criminals.. They would be regretting their clumsiness, like how they could have escaped, their poor judgment and strategic mistakes... Alot of Random thoughts through every event that led to them getting caught. It's not a good feeling!

You only start thinking about the consequences you are facing, your life and your future when you finally settles and you brain finally accepts the reality... Which takes some time and doesn't happen at the early stage of your mugshots.

You are welcome.
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Amarisco(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
HITsquad:
first is doubting and denial... As in psychologically your brain would attempt to deny the obvious reality by refusing to accept whats really happening. You know, like... "No This is not happening" and "No this just a nightmare which I would soon wake up from" you might even go as far as brinking twice to wake up, but it wouldn't work!

Then flashes of regrets... To some people, especially naturally "good" people.. They would be regretting doing the crime. But as for natural hard-core criminals.. They would be regretting their clumsiness, like how they could have escaped, their poor judgment and strategic mistakes... Alot of Random thoughts through every event that led to them getting caught. It's not a good feeling!

You only start thinking about the consequences you are facing, your life and your future when you finally settles and you brain finally accepts the reality... Which takes some time and doesn't happen at the early stage of your mugshots.

You are welcome.

1. Thank you, that was vert interesting
2. Babe how did you find me on this isolated post
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by HITsquad: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Amarisco:

1. Thank you, that was vert interesting
2. Babe how did you find me on this isolated post
1. You are welcome.
2. Oh very simple "babe".... Step one: I searched your username, step two: I opened your profile, then clicked on 'view posts'. Ta-daaa!! That's pretty much the easiest thing to do on NL!
And Such a dull question coming from a smart ass guru like you didn't seem wierd or suspicious or strategic at all cool but I'm a dumb ass, so... I had to answer regardless grin

In addition... sometimes when I'm bored on NL
i usually observe/spy on some 'certain people' to see what they are currently up to... grin cool
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Amarisco(f): 2:34am On Nov 29, 2022
HITsquad:
1. You are welcome.
2. Oh very simple "babe".... Step one: I searched your username, step two: I opened your profile, then clicked on 'view posts'. Ta-daaa!! That's pretty much the easiest thing to do on NL!
And Such a dull question coming from a smart ass guru like you didn't seem wierd or suspicious or strategic at all cool but I'm a dumb ass, so... I had to answer regardless grin

In addition... sometimes when I'm bored on NL
i usually observe/spy on some 'certain people' to see what they are currently up to... grin cool

You’re so childish that it’s cute sometimes
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Kingsmm55: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Naira land is owned by Yoruba and it belongs to Yoruba people... Igbo's should go and establish their own..and run their affairs there as Yoruba affairs are being run at naira land...
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by HITsquad: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Amarisco:

You’re so childish that it’s cute sometimes
Checkmate! grin grin grin

It was really fun playing these games with you all these while... But this is the end of the long road as i gotta finally let you go.

Goodbye and Good luck in your next one...
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Realmi: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Make she thank God say na for Nigeria they catch her,, if say na Saudi......
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Elostar: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mmm
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Amarisco(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
HITsquad:
Checkmate! grin grin grin

It was really fun playing these games with you all these while... But this is the end of the long road as i gotta finally let you go.

Goodbye and Good luck in your next one...

Je ga la ura, ka n zwe ike biko
hapu speeches for Mandela

1 Like

Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by HITsquad: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Amarisco:

Je ga la ura, ka n zwe ike biko
hapu speeches for Mandela
Mandela beat pro-apartheid whites in their own game. Try to avoid Mandelas at all cost next time... Cos Mandelas are smarter than you and not good for 'business' lol, they would just toy with your IQ and waste your time grin

BTW your Igbo still sucks!
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by Amarisco(f): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
HITsquad:
Mandela beat pro-apartheid whites in their own game. Try to avoid Mandelas at all cost next time... Cos Mandelas are smarter than you and not good for 'business' lol, they would just toy with your IQ and waste your time grin

BTW your Igbo still sucks!

Okay beautiful
Re: Please Why Is This Arrested Yoruba Drug Peddler Woman Not On Frontpage? by HITsquad: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Amarisco:

Okay beautiful
she is in pain grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Runs Mad When She Discovers Her Husband Is A Dead Man (PHOTO) / Nigerian Couple Who Enslaved Woman In UK Flee After Mob Attacks Their Home -pics / Nigerian Police And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.