Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos (30298 Views)

Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Every year, big boys go there to pick a girl/wife....

Omo, both the girl and the guy fine die, and their pikin beauty go make Satan dey shed tears.
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by margaret231: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations sisCongratulations sis...
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Nmezor(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Congratz to them
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by doshiyad1: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Na strong man dey marry girls/ladies doing modelling or even actress. They normally have their business deals and meetings with clients at hotels and restaurants and I won't sleep well knowing that my wife is at the hotel with young vibrant male clients in the night or evening periods.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

Lolz!
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Aladiautos(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Very good couple good morning guy
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Octopusssy(f): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Unoaku weds Nosa
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Na strong man dey marry girls/ladies doing modelling or even actress. They normally have their business deals and meetings with clients at hotels and restaurants and I won't sleep well knowing that my wife is at the hotel with young vibrant male clients in the night or evening periods.

It's all about self convidence.

When a man is so confident, losing a lady will be the least of his worries and even ladies will do whatever they can to keep him.

Never be scared of losing a lover.
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by EmmyCC: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Fine girl dey marry fine boy. Una children go fine enh!
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by ShoeWorld2(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Toks2008:

It's all about self convidence.

When a man is so confident, losing a lady will be the least of his worries and even ladies will do whatever they can to keep him.

Never be scared of losing a lover.
This is not about having confidence because human beings acts differently to issues before them. Even with your confidence your wife can secretly sleep with some clients. How will you feel if some random person tell you about the escapades or maybe rubbish you online/social media due to the escapade of your wife. Remember we're talking of your married wife and not some girlfriend or sidechick.
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Oceannaagent: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
gentility411:

lolz。。。。。like u mean diesel?
Yes. Available
TTO
TFD
TTT
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by naijapage(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
jjbest123:
Good one.

Lord my prayer for this union is for it be blessed and fruitful.

May the love that brought them together,keep them together till death do them apart.

Lord Jesus,may the celebrate silver,golden and Daily Prayers diamond Jubilee's of their marriage together with their children and children's children.

May this marriage always bring a cause to thank you always. Amen!

On behalf of the staff and management of Jioplus Integrated Farms and Agro,we wish you both a marriage bliss. Amen!
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
When two attractive people wed, na the woman dey suffer am. Adegbite’s wedding was not long ago. Lessons were learned. Niniowo’s and Mofe Duncan’s weddings showed me fine boy no be everything.
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Some exposure will change this your style of reasoning bro.

Some ladies in this business still uphold their tight morals and principle.

What matters is how a lady was raised it will go a long way to be a guide to her in life till she switch from being put to check by her Father, to her male siblings and finally to her prince charming.

The beauty of a woman is in her character.

And how she understands life to a point.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Some exposure will change this your style of reasoning bro.

Some ladies in this business still uphold their tight morals and principle.

What matters is how a lady was raised it will go a long way to be a guide to her in life till she switch from being put to check by her Father, to her male siblings and finally to her prince charming.

The beauty of a woman is in her character.

And how she understands life to a point.
Same exposure is the reason why my reasoning is stagnant. I have seen things in my little time in this world. Sex is currently the fastest selling commodity and all values of decency are lost when some people wants to see themselves on top of their careers.
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Omo no matter how long it takes, my wife must make sense. Amen...
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
I love the concept abeg!!!!
Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by AfonjaPriest: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022

Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by AfonjaPriest: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2022

Re: MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos by gentility411(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Oceannaagent:

Yes. Available
TTO
TFD
TTT

Kk.......nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Eke Celebrates His 44th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.